TLDR – What’s The Verdict On The Grow Channels YouTube Automation Program?
The great thing about YouTube is that there’s practically no limit to the number of views you can achieve!
However, with over 114 million active users and 15 million active content creators as of 2024, getting into this platform can feel like diving into an overcrowded pool of talented swimmers where you find yourself relying on arm floaties in the shallow end.
If you had started a YouTube channel 10-15 years ago, your chances of growing it to a higher level would have been greater due to less competition and a smaller pool of content creators.
However, according to statistics, starting a YouTube channel today means you’ll need to work harder and make videos every day for months on end before earning your first dollar.
Now, the question is, is it worth all that time and effort to get into a market that is heavily saturated?
I mean, you may be one of the lucky few that goes viral but do you really want to rely on luck to put food on your table each day?
What if, instead of diving into a market riddled with competition and investing months of effort to potentially earn your first dollar, you could dedicate some spare time to create a single digital asset?
This asset has the potential to generate a steady monthly income of $1,000 to $10,000 and the best part about it is that if you decided to stop working, the money would still keep rolling in…it’s all PASSIVE income!
Digital Leasing offers greater flexibility without the constant need to upload videos and monitor trends, as compared to Grow Channels.
Some of the best students of this program are traveling the world and creating memories with their loved ones!
Who Can Benefit From Grow Channels And Who Isn’t It For?
Grow Channels could be for you if you:
- Already have a YouTube channel and are looking to create a secondary automated faceless channel.
- Have a knack for editing videos and want to try your hand at creating a YouTube channel.
It may not be for you if:
- You are looking for a program that doesn’t have a bad reputation online. This Reddit thread has individuals talking about how Razvan is scamming everyone with his program.
- You are searching for a program where the guru has extensive experience. Razvan created his YouTube channel 2 years ago whereas YouTube was launched 18 years ago. This means he isn’t the most experienced guru out there who is teaching you about YouTube automation.
|1.1 out of 5 stars
|The course takes a short time to complete but creating hundreds of videos per year requires a significant amount of time.
|Level Of Control
|1.6 out of 5 stars
|You can choose the videos you want to create and who to hire but the success of your videos are out of your control and pretty much down to the YouTube algorithm.
|Ease Of Implementation
|3.2 out of 5 stars
|The course is easy to follow, however it is difficult to make your video go viral in an oversaturated market.
|1.1 out of 5 stars
|The profit depends on high audience engagement and millions of views per video.
Razvan YouTube Automation At A 1,000 FT View
YouTube automation is a strategy where individuals use outsourcing and automation tools to create and manage multiple YouTube channels.
It includes outsourcing tasks like video editing, content creation, keyword search, and SEO optimization.
About The Guru – Razvan Paraschiv
Razvan Paraschiv is a Romanian YouTuber who has over 37,000 subscribers and 59 videos on his channel. He only joined YouTube in 2021 and has over 742,000 in views.
He is the creator of the Grow Channels course where he aims to teach his students how to make money on YouTube without showing your face.
How Much Does The Grow Channels Program Cost?
There isn’t a price listed on the Grow Channels website but according to online sources, the program costs between $6,000 to $6,800.
Does The Grow Channels Program Come With A Refund Policy?
There isn’t a terms and conditions page or any mention of a refund policy on the Grow Channels website.
How Is Grow Channels Different From The Rest?
This is one of the many business models that are available online that need audience engagement to make some money.
I have covered Robert Benjamin’s YouTube Shorts program in the past where you need 1,000 subscribers to get monetized in order to generate income. This isn’t ideal for a wide range of people as it takes a long time to get 100, never mind 1,000!
According to this source, it takes an average 15.5 months of consistent uploading to reach 1,000 subscribers. You are better off giving Dropshipping a go. Even though the competition is intense, at least you don’t need subscribers to get started!
What’s My Personal Opinion On The Grow Channels Program?
There are a few things you should consider before you dive into buying a program online:
- How much experience does the guru have?
- Does the program provide high-quality information?
- Is the program well-reviewed?
- Is there enough coaching time available?
Would I Recommend The Grow Channels Program?
Here are some things I liked about the Grow Channels program:
- YouTube is the second most visited website in the world which means if you were to find a way to hit it big on this platform, your earning potential could be huge.
- By choosing to hire workers on Fiverr, you have the chance to save some time and work.
Here’s what I don’t like about the Grow Channels program:
- There are claims that Razvan bribes his students by offering them a $100 monthly raffle entry to leave 5-star reviews. This raises concerns about the reliability of the reviews and makes you question what the students actually think of the course.
- The website doesn’t mention the costs, terms and conditions or content. This lack of transparency makes it difficult to determine the overall quality of information provided.
I would not recommend this program due to the lack of reviews on trusted websites like Trustpilot and BBB as I question the credibility of the reviews left on the Grow Channels website. There isn’t important information provided by Razvan such as pricing and program details which doesn’t give me the confidence in making a purchase.
Is The Grow Channels Program Legit Or A Scam?
I don’t think Razvan Paraschiv is scamming you with his course but it depends on how you see it…
YouTube Partner Program earnings range between $1.61 and $29.30 per 1,000 views which means you would need about 3,105,590 views to make $5,000 per month.
I mean, if you have hundreds of thousands of subscribers on YouTube, then you will be able to find some success. But for most of us who just started out, this seems like a milestone to reach!
According to the search results, the average content creator could expect to gain 10-300 views per video, so unless you decide to upload over 2,000 videos per month, it may be challenging to reach a high number of views.
I personally think your time is better spent elsewhere instead of posting random faceless videos on YouTube in hope that one of them go viral.
If you are looking for a way to make consistent ongoing income where you can make a difference in peoples lives, I suggest you take a look at Digital Leasing.
With Digital Leasing you help local businesses bring in customers and in return they are happy to pay you for your services.
What’s Inside The Program And Is The Grow Channels Cost Worth It?
- Research – You will be taught how to identify your target audience, understand your chosen niche and how to stay up to date with trending topics.
- Scriptwriting – Razvan teaches you how to create scripts and video descriptions that capture the viewers interests for a longer duration of time to improve your engagement rate on YouTube.
- Voice-Overs: The course offers well-detailed insights in how to master voice-over techniques to convey the message to a viewer more effectively.
- Video Editing: Guidance on video editing is provided to ensure that the content is visually appealing as high-quality videos keep your audience engaged.
- Thumbnail Design: You will learn how to create thumbnails that attract the viewers attention in order for them to click on your videos.
I don’t think $6,000 is a fair price for information you can easily get for free online or with a similar program out there that costs a fraction of the price set by Grow Channels. But it all depends on you.
Conclusion: Is There A Grow Channels Scam Going On?
So, is the Grow Channels program worth your investment?
I don’t think so.
Let’s be real, the chances of going viral on YouTube are slim pickings.
There is absolutely no guarantee that you will find success uploading faceless YouTube videos.
And, if you are a complete beginner you will need to have an understanding of the algorithm changes because automated tools are not quick enough to adapt to these changes.
If you are flooding the platform with low quality content, there’s a high chance you will get flagged for spamming and your account can get banned or terminated due to YouTubes strict rules and policies.
Now, I’m not saying Razvan created this course to scam anyone!
I just think generating sustainable income shouldn’t rely on luck or be that complicated…
With all that being said, I will leave you with two options…
If you believe your channel can go viral among the 114 million other active channels on YouTube, then go ahead and upload a truckload of low content videos per month.
However, if you are looking for a more secure and reliable source of income that doesn’t rely on competing against such a large number, I recommend Digital Leasing
With Digital Leasing, you own and control everything so you don’t have to worry about your business being up and running the next day unlike with YouTube automation and it’s strict guidelines.
What Is The #1 Way For Making Money Online In 2024?
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: Got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking a couple of months off to just to tour the world with your family. You can take the kids to see Disneyland in Paris or go on a romantic getaway to Venice, Italy with your partner.
You can only achieve this if your time and income stream aren’t interconnected.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: If you violate any of YouTube’s strict rules, your account can be banned or terminated. They have the authority to modify guidelines whenever they please. However, with Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Minimal Ongoing Expenses: With Digital Leasing, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you want to double your income with Grow Channels, you would probably need to double the number of videos you upload because, once again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: Unlike creating random low-quality videos with Grow Channels, Digital Leasing extends beyond numbers, allowing you to support local businesses and make money while genuinely impacting people’s lives.
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Grow Channels which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.