TLDR – What’s The Verdict On FBA Roadmap?
Let me share my views if you’re not sure that Warner Field’s FBA Roadmap is worth the money.
Well, Warner Fields is currently selling over $1 million annually, and he used the methods he teaches you in his course to get there.
So, is Warner Field scamming you with his FBA Roadmap course? Probably not.
But here’s the thing, the profit margins that come with Amazon arbitrage are as narrow as walking a tightrope.
If you want to make a decent living through Amazon arbitrage, you will have to put in some serious hustle.
Push for a high volume of sales or find bulk deals that are profitable.
It’s not about raking in the big bucks, but rather grinding it out with determination and perseverance just to make ends meet.
There is a lot of caution you must take before jumping into Amazon arbitrage, especially in a business model that comes without a guarantee of success.
I personally don’t think it’s worth all that time hustling, pushing for high sales volume, and constantly trying to find profitable bulk deals only to be left with a small profit margin.
Why settle for a challenging and uncertain path that may leave you struggling to make ends meet?
I have an alternative program for you that allows you to create a sustainable passive income stream while enjoying more freedom and flexibility.
You won’t need to walk on the narrow tightrope of Amazon arbitrage’s slim margins and can say goodbye to the fierce competition that comes with it.
With Digital Leasing you can focus on growth and build meaningful relationships with people rather than just scraping by.
Who Can Benefit From FBA Roadmap And Who Isn’t It For?
One of the ways you can make money online is through Amazon FBA, but if you take a look at some of the reviews online, you can see that not everyone can benefit from it.
FBA Roadmap could be for you if:
- You are new to the world of online business and want to learn how it works, FBA Roadmap welcomes you with open arms.
- There is extra money lying around, and you want to use it to start an online business like Amazon arbitrage.
- You already have an Amazon arbitrage business and want to learn more tools from an experienced Amazon seller.
You should look for something else if you are:
- New to Amazon FBA and looking for something easy to grasp. This Reddit user tells us that there isn’t anything easy about this business. You have to do your product research, calculate costs, follow trends, and be consistent with data analysis.
- Looking for high profit margins. This Amazon seller shares with us that his profit margin is only 10% which is not worth it with the amount of time he is putting in. He continues to say that if Amazon decides to sell the same product, they do it at a lower price which cuts into the amount of money you can make from that product. This forces you to dump your inventory as a loss.
- Searching for a business model that isn’t time-consuming. Trying to find good deals takes a lot of time; you can have thousands of potential products to analyze. Not to mention the back and forth between a retail site and Amazon when comparing prices.
|3.7 out of 5 stars
|The courses can be completed fairly quickly as there are 19 hours of content available. However, Amazon arbitrage requires a lot of time investment in sourcing products from different marketplaces and analyzing various price strategies.
|Level Of Control
|2.9 out of 5 stars
|Your control is limited as you can get your account suspended or terminated if you don’t follow Amazon’s strict guidelines.
|Ease Of Implementation
|3.2 out of 5 stars
|The course materials are easy to follow, but it can be challenging to source profitable products whilst maintaining a competitive price.
|3.1 out of 5 stars
|It depends on whether your product is popular, but you still have to compete in a competitive environment, which makes it difficult to make a profit.
FBA Roadmap At A 1,000 FT View
FBA Roadmap runs under the Amazon arbitrage business model.
Amazon arbitrage is a business model where people buy products from one place, which could be a store or online marketplace, and then resell them on Amazon for a higher price.
It’s like being a middleman between the original seller and the Amazon customers.
Arbitrage Vs. Wholesaling
Arbitrage – You purchase products at a lower price and then resell them on Amazon for some profit.
- Low Initial Investment: Starting an Amazon arbitrage business doesn’t need a large investment. You can start with small purchases and work your way up as you start to generate profits.
- Minimal Risk: Since you don’t manufacture or create your own products, there is less risk associated with inventory management and unsold goods.
- High Competition: Amazon marketplace is known for its intense competition with sellers seeking profitable opportunities.
- Price Fluctuations: Price changes on Amazon can affect how much profit your product can make.
Wholesale – Amazon wholesale is a business model where you buy products in large quantities from manufacturers at low prices and then sell them for a profit.
- Bulk Discounts – You can often get a higher profit margin if you buy products in large quantities compared to individual prices.
- Easy Start: According to JungleScout, 42% of wholesalers start within 6 weeks, making wholesale one of the easiest models to begin with.
- Higher Initial Investment: Wholesaling requires a higher capital to begin with since you are buying products in large quantities upfront.
- Price Pressure: Amazon is a competitive place to sell your products, and this may lead to price pressure, which cuts into your profit margins.
About The Guru – Warner Fields
Warner Fields (also known as Fields of Profit) is the creative mind behind FBA Roadmap.
Having graduated from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science in International Business Economics in 2022, Warner has already made big steps on his entrepreneurial journey.
Back in 2021, Warner generated over $600k in sales and a monthly profit of $19,861.26 through his e-commerce business.
And, what’s more impressive is that he started with only $1,500!
He built his business by selling branded products he bought from retailers such as Walmart and Target.
He is also a part owner of SellerAmp, where he plays an important role in running operations for their SaaS product.
SellerAmp is a game changer for Amazon sellers, offering a systematic tool to identify profitable products faster.
So why did Warner decide to create FBA Roadmap?
Warner Fields created the FBA Roadmap with the goal of making a profitable Amazon business more accessible and achievable for everyone.
How Much Does The FBA Roadmap Cost?
There are 3 options you can choose from.
- The FBA Roadmap costs $497.
- The FBA Roadmap along with Flips From The Vault costs $527
- The FBA Roadmap combined with Flips From The Vault and Hire A VA Bundle costs $597
Is There A Refund Policy With FBA Roadmap?
Yes, there’s a 14-day money-back guarantee.
How Is FBA Roadmap Different From The Rest?
So, how does FBA Roadmap compare to similar programs? Let’s have a look.
First up we have Zen Arbitrage. This is run by Peter Valley who teaches you how to find cheap books online and then sell them on Amazon for some profit. The downside to this program is that he charges you a small fee to begin with to only end up charging you thousands of dollars in upsells.
Next up we have The Rainmaker Challenge. This program is run by Stephen and Chelsey Diaz who teach you how to find profitable products to sell on Amazon. The drawback to this course is that 1 on 1 coaching isn’t available.
Last but not least we have the 0-$100k System by Alison Prince. This is an eCommerce program where Alison teaches you how to find and sell products online. However, it has the same problems as FBA Roadmap, and it can be time-consuming trying to find profitable products to sell.
What’s My Personal Opinion On FBA Roadmap?
There are a few things you should consider before you decide to purchase any course online:
- How much experience does the guru have?
- Does the program have good reviews?
- Is there enough coaching time available?
- What is the quality of the program?
Would I Recommend FBA Roadmap?
Let’s start with the positives first!
- You are being guided by an experienced guru who has achieved great success using the Amazon arbitrage business model using the same principles he teaches in his course.
- There are live weekly consultations along with 1 on 1 coaching which means you get more value as a student.
The negatives are as follows:
- The program is fairly new, as it launched in 2022, which means there isn’t a track record or many user reviews online.
- The profit margins that come with arbitrage are very low, and in order to make some profit, you will have to increase your volume in sales.
- Your account can get suspended or terminated anytime by Amazon if you don’t follow their strict rules. Sellers need to familiarize themselves with Amazon’s guidelines; otherwise, they risk losing their business.
I would not recommend this program based on the lack of reviews and user experiences online. The fact that the profit margins are razor thin in a competitive market like Amazon, doesn’t instill confidence in purchasing the program.
Is FBA Roadmap Legit?
So, is Warner Fields and his FBA Roadmap course scamming you?
I don’t think so, but it depends on the way you look at it…
I mean, Warner has found huge success using the Amazon arbitrage business model, and he teaches you the same methods he used in his course.
So, yeah, you can make some money with FBA Roadmap, but it does have its drawbacks…
For one, you have to prepare for intense competition as there’s a low entry barrier which opens the floodgates for anyone to jump in.
Also, the profits in Amazon arbitrage can vanish like smoke in the wind if you’re not keeping up to date with price fluctuations.
Not to mention the increased sourcing costs as more sellers get involved in Amazon arbitrage…
I personally don’t think it’s worth all that time scanning through thousands of products all day trying to find something profitable.
Let’s face it, the market is oversaturated due to the high number of products and sellers on Amazon.
As you can see, there are a lot of headaches that come with Amazon arbitrage.
Now, I am not saying FBA Roadmap was created to scam anyone.
I just think there are better options out there that offer you more for your time and don’t involve you constantly fighting in a competitive market for small profit margins.
If you are looking for a program where you’re not competing against other sellers for the same product and you want to enjoy a steady stream of income month after month, I suggest you take a look at Digital Leasing.
It offers a more reliable income stream rather than selling stuff on Amazon where you never know how much money you’ll make due to its unpredictable nature.
Not only is the income steady, but you own and control everything!
Just by taking some time out of your day to create a single digital asset, which can take as little as 3 months, you can receive $500 to $2,000 monthly payments passively!
Some of the most successful students are running 6 figure businesses while traveling the world and spending time with their loved ones.
And the best thing about it is that the profit margins are much higher than what FBA Roadmap can get you!
What’s Inside The FBA Roadmap Course?
FBA Roadmap offers a blueprint on how to achieve success in Amazon arbitrage.
Here are the steps laid out in their blueprint:
- Setting up your Amazon account correctly
- Listing and shipping products to Amazon
- Consistently and predictably source profitable items
- Leveraging software to save time and earn more money
- Acquiring capital to scale efficiently
- Ungating categories other sellers don’t have access to sell
You get lifetime access to FBA Roadmap, which offers 19 hours of course materials along with weekly Zoom calls, private community, and 1-on-1 coaching called Lightspeed FBA.
Course modules that are included:
- Amazon Basics
- Getting ungated (categories and major brands)
- How to get free shipping supplies
- In-depth guides of all the essential software
- Keepa Product Finder
- Tactical Arbitrage Masterclass
- Amazon Account Health
- Seller Central Basics
- Hours Of Live Sourcing
- Credit Card Strategy
- Storefront Stalking Sourcing
- Reverse Sourcing
- Secret High-Power Sourcing Strategies
- Getting Your First Wholesale Accounts
- Advanced OA Strategy For Avoiding Order Cancellations
- Spotting and Avoiding Price Tanking
- Meltables, Hazmat, and Expansion into .ca and .mx and much more.
- Private Discord – You can connect with hundreds of other FBA Roadmap students.
- Software Discounts – Get a one-month free trial of BQool & an exclusive discount on SellerAmp.
- Master Ungating Guide – You will have access to a well-detailed guide for getting ungated in major categories such as Grocery, Beauty, Health, Household, etc. They also help with premium brands such as Disney, Funko, Nike, and more.
- Student Success Interviews – Learn from some of the student success stories as they share their insights.
- Expert Training With 7 Figure Amazon Sellers – Bonus interviews with successful Amazon FBA sellers within the FBA Roadmap network
- $2k Profit In A Day Book Sourcing Strategy – Get access to an exact repeatable secret strategy that Fields of Profit uses to make $2,000+ daily in a day with textbooks.
- Negotiated Prep Rates – Special discounted prep rates for course members.
- Copy and Paste Templates – Templates they use to beat IP complaints with retail receipts and a template for when the customer complains they did not receive their items.
What Else Does Field Of Profit Offer?
The Amazon Launchpad Free Discord – Join a community of 49,000+ sellers for free and learn about getting ungated, product sourcing, and much more.
Free YouTube Content – Access to over 200 videos that cover the tricky aspects of selling on Amazon.
Lightspeed FBA – Coaching – You can receive direct coaching from Warner with twice a week coaching calls.
Free OA Spreadsheet & Wholesale Contact Scripts – Get a free spreadsheet if you visit their website to manage your business along with scripts for emailing wholesalers.
SellerAmp SAS – “LAUNCHPAD” for 50% off 1st month – Receive a 50% discount on the first month of SellerAmp. This is a tool Warner recommends for selling on Amazon. It helps you with product research, profit calculation, reverse sourcing, and data analysis.
Tactical Arbitrage 10-Day Free Trial – “FIELDS” – A 10-day free trial of Tactical Arbitrage using the code “FIELDS.” Tactical Arbitrage is a tool that scans websites and compares the prices to Amazon.
Conclusion: FBA Roadmap Course Review
Is FBA Roadmap worth your time and investment?
I don’t think so…
I mean you can make money with this course as you are taught the same methods Warner Fields used to make thousands of dollars per month.
But…just because he found success doesn’t mean everyone can.
It isn’t as simple as just finding a product for a lower price and selling it for a profit.
There are many guidelines and policies by Amazon that you need to follow. Otherwise, you can have your account suspended or terminated if you slip up.
It may be appealing to get into Amazon Arbitrage with its low entry barrier, but it’s like running with the wolves as it also gives way to more competition.
I just don’t think it’s worth it to put all that effort into a business model where the competition is increasing and the profit margins are decreasing.
Wouldn’t you rather invest your time and money elsewhere?
Somewhere that has higher profit margins and less competition?
I personally think there are far better options out there for you where you are in charge of everything instead of always worrying about the possibility of your account being terminated by Amazon.
Not only are you free from the stress that comes with Amazon arbitrage but you have the freedom to do whatever you like in the day.
With Digital Leasing you can work from anywhere, anytime!
What Is The #1 Way For Making Money Online In 2024?
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: Amazon arbitrage can really eat up your time! You have to spend a lot of time researching products and always need to be checking prices.
Plus, dealing with inventory can be stressful since the market is always changing. It’s definitely not the most flexible gig out there, that’s for sure!
This is very different from Digital Leasing.
Got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off and just living your life the way you would want to. You could go on a tour around Europe and create wonderful memories with your loved ones.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: In Amazon arbitrage, you can hustle and make some money with your products, but Amazon is the one in charge, and they can change the rules whenever they feel like it.
You don’t own the sales platform, you don’t own a brand, and you don’t own the customers.
Amazon can shut you down any time they like if you don’t follow their rules, and with their ever-changing terms of service, you can easily violate one of their policies!
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: With Amazon arbitrage, you have to spend money out of your own pocket at the start. First off, you have to buy the products to sell and then deal with Amazon’s fees – they take a big bite out of your sales.
You also have to send your products to Amazon’s warehouse and get them to customers, which isn’t free!
Plus, staying on top of software tools for product research and tracking can drain your wallet.
Now enter Digital Leasing.
It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up and running and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: As mentioned above, spending 4-5 hours a day prepping and packing products to send to Amazon is a huge time commitment.
Plus, you constantly need to be buying new products if you want to maintain your business. You need to spend even more money if you want to scale up.
With physical products, you’ll always have limits on your time and freedom.
With Digital Leasing, a 100% online business, you never have to worry about that.
5) Easy To Duplicate: OK, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Amazon FBA, you’d have to double your inventory OR your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. Amazon FBA is a decent way to make yourself money, but it doesn’t improve anyone else’s lives.
With Digital Leasing though, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem.
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like FBA Roadmap which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.