TLDR – What’s The Verdict On HerHQ?
Is the HerHQ program worth it?
Well, for one, Chelsea Winstead and Hollie Prescott have quit their jobs after finding success through freelancing, so you are taught by two successful gurus.
So, you can make good money from this program as they teach you the same methodsthey used to find financial freedom which means Chelsea and Hollie aren’t scamming you.
However, freelancing is an oversaturated niche which is why so many freelancers end up on Fiverr and Upwork.
And if you were to use those platforms, you would find a large number of freelancers competing for jobs at lower rates, just to secure a gig!
I just think there are better ways to put food on your table that don’t rely on you settling for lower rates in an overcrowded market.
Digital Leasing eliminates the burdens of constant competition, low rates, and uncertain job prospects.
The best part about it is that the income you generate is ongoing and steady!
Who Can Benefit From HerHQ And Who Isn’t It For?
HerHQ could be for you if you:
- Have already established a business and are seeking additional tips to help it grow.
- Prefer to have only female gurus teach you about ways to make money online.
It may not be for you if you are:
- A newcomer who doesn’t have any idea about what they want to freelance.
- Looking to learn a skillset rather than sales tactics.
|2.5 out of 5 stars
|There are 5 modules in the foundations program which can be done fairly quickly. However, if you don’t have a business before you join, it can take you longer to complete.
|Level Of Control
|3.1 out of 5 stars
|You can pick any niche and niche services you want, but HerHQ has said that they can only help people with certain niches.
|Ease Of Implementation
|2.1 out of 5 stars
|If you already have a business, this will be easier to grasp. However, if you are just getting started, it can be difficult to understand.
|2.3 out of 5 stars
|There are many services on offer, but most of these run under competitive or saturated markets, which means the profit can be very low and dependent on how popular your products are.
HerHQ At A 1,000 FT View
HerHQ doesn’t run under a specific business model.
Instead, Chelsea and Hollie claim to help any woman make money anywhere, anytime.
It reminds me of the quote, “Jack of all trades, master of none”.
If HerHQ is focusing on too many different things at once, you might not become really good at any of them.
This is especially true in the competitive field of freelancing where you will fall short each time if you aren’t an expert at a specific skill.
Meet The Gurus – Chelsea Winstead And Hollie Prescott
Chelsea is a former Air Force officer and IT project manager. She has a background in tech, automation, and project management.
Whereas Hollie is experienced in branding, websites, and advertising, having worked with brands such as HSBC, Pampers, and ASOS.
Together, Chelsea and Hollie have created a community for freelancers with the goal of empowering women in their professional lives.
How Much Does The HerHQ Program Cost?
Club 83 membership – $833 per year or $83 monthly.
Online Business Builder – $349
Freelancing Foundations – $27
- One Time Payment – $2000
- 3 Monthly Payments – $2100
- 6 Monthly Payments – $2400
Does The HerHQ Program Come With A Refund Policy?
After looking through the HerHQ website, I couldn’t find anything on refunds apart from The Online Business Builder checkout section where it mentions that no refunds are available.
How Is HerHQ Different From The Rest?
HerHQ covers lead generation, eCommerce, and Affiliate marketing. Let’s see how it compares to similar programs that teach you more extensively about one particular business model.
0-100k System – You are taught how to find and sell products online, but the problem is that it can be time-consuming to keep an eye on your inventory so it isn’t out of place.
Growth Cave – This course teaches you how to generate leads in the 6 modules it has. The problem is that it isn’t passive income as you are required to run an ad agency.
Online Blueprint – This is a “done for you” program where you can access 40+ products to sell through your website. The downside to this is that once your affiliate marketing website is set up, the hosting services and Google ads costs are high which eat into your profits.
What’s My Personal Opinion On This Program And Is There A HerHQ Scam Going On?
There are a few things you should consider before purchasing any program online:
- How much experience does the guru have?
- Is the program well-reviewed?
- Does the program provide high-quality information?
- Is there enough coaching time available?
Would I Recommend The HerHQ Program?
Based on the above criteria here’s what I don’t like about HerHQ:
- The program’s focus on many different business models makes me question how valuable the quality of information really is.
- There aren’t any reviews on trusted websites like Trustpilot and BBB which makes it difficult to assess if users are finding the program beneficial or not.
I would not recommend this program as I am not confident that HerHQ can be an expert in every service online, and the fact there aren’t any reviews online raises questions about the value of the program.
Is HerHQ Legit?
I don’t think HerHQ is scamming you, but it depends on how you see it…
The program aims to help all women by providing them with a community for personal and professional growth.
However, one drawback is the lack of customization that comes with the program. Some people may require more guidance and support in certain areas, which may prevent them from developing a strong skill set.
This can be a disadvantage, especially in a highly competitive freelancing market where being only “half decent” may not be good enough to find success.
I’d rather have a program that focuses on one business model, allowing you to master it, without having to compete in an oversaturated market.
With Digital Leasing, you can generate a steady stream of income without needing to jump from one business model to another, similar to what the HerHQ program offers.
What’s Inside The Program And Is The HerHQ Cost Worth It?
Club 83 membership
- 130+ Learning Modules
- Alumni Interviews + Lessons
- Social Media Templates + Graphic Design
- Virtual Assistant Training
- Sales & Messaging Scripts
- Business Fundamentals
- Tech Instructions
- Community Access
Online Business Builder
- Lifetime access to the OBB portal & learning modules
- Access to all current & new alumni interviews
- Business and Tech fundamentals to look legit with your first few beta clients
- Access to a private community
- Access to the fast track to online success
- Rating system exercise
- Bite-sized videos to easily watch
- Proven Plug & Play Templates to take the guesswork out
- Workbook to make notes
- Module One: Confident Offer Creation
- Module Two: Marketing & Omnipresence
- Module Three: Finding Clients & Lead Generation
- Module Four: Sales Funnel & Call Closing Strategies
- Module Five: Operational & Retention Tactics
Conclusion: Chelsea Winstead Review
So, is HerHQ worth your investment?
I don’t think so.
The program focuses on too many different ways to make money online which makes you only average in any one of them.
The sales tactics you gain are not good enough to compete with the experts of the chosen business models which in turn make you fall short each and every time.
I personally think your time and effort are better spent focusing on one area and being able to master it to find more success.
On a positive note, HerHQ does touch on lead generation, which I think is the best business model out there.
So I will recommend a program that has experienced mentors who will teach you everything you need to know about lead generation.
All you have to do with Digital Leasing is create a single digital asset, which can be done in as little as 3 months, and as a reward, you receive $500 to $2,000 monthly payments passively!
What Is The #1 Way For Making Money Online In 2024?
After exploring various business models, I recommend Digital Leasing for beginners entering the online business world.
- Flexibility: Whether you have just an hour to spare or want to go full-time, Digital Leasing is tailored for “passive income” – more freedom with less effort.
- Ownership and Control: With anything that involves freelancing, you rely on securing jobs and fighting off competition. You don’t have any job security or own anything. This lack of control is a key drawback. Digital Leasing grants you outright ownership of assets, ensuring control and impressive profit margins ranging from 90-95%.
- Low Startup Costs: Begin with minimal upfront expenses. You might even start earning before spending a dime, and your initial property can go live for less than $100.
- Minimal Ongoing Expenses: With Digital Leasing you can simplify things by minimizing maintenance and costs.
- Easy to Duplicate: After securing your first client for your freelance gig, you will have to constantly be on the lookout for another one, starting over and over again. But with Digital Leasing, once your first digital property is up and running, doubling your income becomes a breeze – just a few clicks and keystrokes, and there will be more money coming your way.
- Helping Real People: Unlike HerHQ, Digital Leasing extends beyond numbers, allowing you to support local businesses and make money while genuinely impacting people’s lives.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like the HerHQ program which could one day make you money.
OR, you can join a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
If consistent income, flexibility, and helping others align with your goals, click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.