TLDR – Making Sense of Those Onlineblueprint.com Reviews
With Online Blueprint, you’re getting a system that shows you how to be a successful affiliate marketer.
So you’re setting up a website, bringing in leads, and you’re selling these leads to online businesses. Sounds good, right? It might help you build a successful marketing strategy for your own affiliate business in the future.
Except, in this case, it probably won’t.
A lot of the Online Blueprint system is “done for you”. You pay the money for the system, and they get to work, whipping up a basic website and some affiliate funnels.
It feels a bit like that old phrase – give someone a fish and they’ll eat for a day, teach them to fish and they’ll eat for life. If you’re not learning how to do something, it’s not a sustainable way to make money.
To be fair, you will learn a few things from Matt and Orlando. There are training videos on setting up funnels, writing sales letters, etc. But you can find this stuff elsewhere online, and you won’t need to pay thousands of dollars to access it.
Basically, it’s a high-priced done-for-you system with a bit of basic online sales and affiliate training on the side.
But is this really so bad? Maybe you’re not looking for new skills… you just want a way to make money online. Do you get this with Matt and Orlando’s system?
I don’t think so. With this program, you’re only marketing Matt and Orlando’s products, bringing in leads for these guys to convert. You’ve got no control over what you’re selling or how you’re selling it – you’re basically just paying thousands of dollars to become an affiliate for the gurus.
I think there are much better ways of making money online… ways that give you freedom and control while also teaching you valuable skills.
I believe the Digital Leasing model works way better. And I’ve seen people achieve great returns with this approach.
Digital Leasing works on the local lead generation business model. You set up a simple but effective website… your own digital rental property. You target an urgent niche. We’re talking things like dentistry or emergency plumbing, things that customers don’t want to wait around for.
You then sell these leads to businesses in your local area. The leads are super easy to convert, and business owners pay you good money for the opportunities you give. These local business owners don’t just want any old leads, they want customers, and that’s what you’re offering!
I’ve seen this work first hand, and it makes a real difference. You get passive income, as well as the freedom to get what you want out of life. And business owners in your local area get the leads they need to thrive in the market.
Matt and Orlando might give you some nice affiliate commissions when you hawk their products for them, but it’s going to take a heck of a lot of selling to make back your investment. You might never break even, however; with Digital Leasing, you’re in complete control. Your digital rental properties do the work for you, and you get the freedom to do… well, whatever you want.
Who is Online Blueprint For… and Who’s it NOT For?
So who actually benefits from this? Here’s who this program is actually for, and who should run a mile.
Who It’s For
Online Blueprint could be for you, if…
- You Believe in the Guaranteed Returns Spiel – Guarantees can be exciting, or, as these Reddit users think, they can be big red flags. If you believe what Matt Graham claims, go for it.
- You Want Everything Done For You – If you want to have your affiliate website set up for you with no input or control, this might be a good call.
- You Don’t Have Any Affiliate Marketing Background – You can build an affiliate marketing business with no prior knowledge at all so it might be a good fit if you don’t have much experience.
Who It’s NOT For
Online Blueprint probably isn’t a great fit, if…
- You Want to Have Control – You’ll be selling Matt and Orlando’s products, and you won’t have any control over your business.
- You’re Not Sure About the Way Matt and Orlando Advertise – These Redditors are not happy about what Matt claims in his ads. If you feel like the advertising seems a bit off, you might want to steer clear.
- You Don’t Think the Course is Worth the Money – You can find lots of the material elsewhere, so you’re basically just signing up to an expensive affiliate program. If you think this just isn’t worth the investment, you could be better looking elsewhere.
The 1000FT View on this Affiliate Marketing Campaign
At this point in my Matt Marketing Blueprint review, let’s take a step back and see what we’re dealing with.
The Online Blueprint Business Model
The marketing blueprint system is based on the affiliate marketing business model.
Basically, you use ads to promote an affiliate link. This link sends traffic to your partner’s website – in this case, Matt and Orlando’s website. When someone buys a product, you get your commission.
People do make money from this – probably not tens of millions, but a pretty decent income. So what’s the problem?
Well, here’s a few things you should know…
- You need a whole load of different skills to be a successful affiliate marketer. 78.3% of marketers use SEO as their main source of traffic, not the done-for-you ads you’ll get from this course.
- It’s also highly competitive. Google searches for affiliate marketing doubled from 2015 to 2021, and it’s already a saturated market. It’s extremely difficult to make your voice heard.
- Your success depends upon the products you’re selling. You’ll need to market a broad selection of great products to win with this business model, not just what Matt and Orlando are selling.
How Much Does Online Blueprint Cost?
|Online Blueprint Tier
|Tier 1 – Gold
|Tier 2 – Platinum
|Tier 3 – Diamond
|Tier 4 – Royal
If you do decide to sign up for Online Blueprint, how much is it going to cost you?
This depends on the tier level you choose.
- Gold – $3,247
- Platinum – $7,447
- Diamond – $14,647
- Royal – $21, 847
These numbers wouldn’t be so bad if you generated tens of thousands of dollars of profit in return.
The problem is, I don’t think you will make money like this.
With the Gold and Platinum tiers, you’re not really learning anything. You’re just getting some products you can promote with affiliate links.
With the Diamond tier, you’re adding some training materials like basic sales letter and list making videos. It’s just not worth the cost.
At the Royal tier, you get access to all the products and the training, plus some commission bonuses. But at almost 22 grand, it’s super hard to make a profit, or even to make this money back!
How is Online Blueprint Different?
What sets Online Blueprint apart from the other alternatives in a packed market? Well, there’s the whole ‘course’ aspect for starters – something like Invincible Marketer tries to give you the skills you need to build your own business. You don’t get this here. It’s just a system to help you start selling Matt and Orlando’s products.
It’s a bit closer to something like Partner With Anthony, which is basically setting you up to sell the products offered by the guru. However, Partner With Anthony seems to offer more learning modules. On the lowest two tiers of Matt’s program you’re not really learning any transferable skills at all.
Reviewing the Gurus – Who is the Matt Behind the Matt Online Blueprint?
I couldn’t do a Matt’s marketing blueprint review without reviewing Matt himself, and his business partner Orlando.
So the team behind this course is a little mysterious. The two gurus involved are Matt Graham and Orlando Diaz, but not much is known about either. Neither of these guys is particularly active on social media, and there’s not much bio information floating around the internet.
It’d be nice to get a bit more background information, especially when you’re going to be spending big money with these two.
I assume these guys have made good money online, and are now teaching others how to do it. There’s no way to verify this though. If you decide to hit ‘buy’ on this program, you’ll just have Matt and Orlando’s word that they are the real deal.
Is Online Blueprint legit, or is there an Online Blueprint Scam Here?
|Matt Graham’s Business Name
|Likely to still be active
|Borrow the Business
|Possibly still active
|Matt’s Marketing Blueprint
|Possibly still active
Ok, so here’s what I think.
“Scam” is probably pretty harsh. I think Matt Graham and his partner’s system is overpriced, but they do at least give you the system. So they aren’t running scam, at least not technically.
But is the Matt Online Blueprint legit for people who want to make good money online? I don’t think so. It’s a legit way of buying overpriced software… but it’s probably going to be very difficult to actually make money off this.
Some of the Reddit reviewers I’ve found are using the word scam. This is because the whole course isn’t really a course at all. It’s just an expensive way to set up a website and start sending affiliate traffic to Matt and Orlando’s products.
So basically you’re not really learning anything. They should’ve just been honest and put a nice big “join our affiliate program” message on the site.
There are two more elements here that I don’t like:
- The products you’ll be selling – The software products are way out of date, and seem to be priced at random. You’ll be offering products for thousands of dollars that are available elsewhere for just a few dollars. It’s hard not to feel like you’re scamming your customers.
- The growth model for the program – You’ll get money for recruiting new members, so you’ll be encouraged to offer glowing Online Blueprint reviews on your website. I’ve seen a lot of sites like this around the internet. It’s not quite an MLM, but it feels a bit like that.
So yeah, I can see why people are saying “scam” online.
My Personal Opinion on Online Blueprint
Here’s my personal view…
I don’t think it’s worth your time,
or your effort.
Some people might be making money from this program. Matt and Orlando definitely are. But I think most people just aren’t getting anything out of it.
First up, this is what I’m looking for when I review programs like this:
- Solid coaching that gives students the skills they need – If you’re investing in a program, you need to be learning good skills!
- Great ways for making money online – You’re doing this to make money, so the profit margins need to support this.
- The freedom to enjoy life the right way – Passive or semi passive income is always the aim. You need the time to live your best life.
Can You Make Money with Onlineblueprint.com?
Unfortunately, the answer’s not good. I’d have to say “probably not”.
- You’re not really learning much with this course – There’s a lot of “done for you” stuff, and you’ll only gain training on the higher course levels. Even then, the training can mostly be found elsewhere for free.
- It’s going to be hard to make your money back – Students are paying a lot of money to get involved with Matt and Orlando. I just don’t think it’s that easy to make this money back, never mind make a good profit.
- You’re NOT in control – You’re just joining someone else’s affiliate program, selling a handful of products that aren’t worth much. You’re not in the driver’s seat, and if the products fail then so do you.
It’s really not looking good for the program. Yeah, you’ll get your website up and running immediately and you’ll have products to sell, but then what?
You’re stuck selling the same overpriced software. If you want to grow your business, you’ll have to pay for access to a higher tier. It’s not exactly a road map for future success, and I think there are alternatives that are way better.
I think Digital Leasing is a much better option. This is where you set up your local lead generation website and start sending highly-qualified leads to local business owners. Because it takes just a few minutes out of your day, you get the freedom to do what you want in life, and great returns on your investment.
I’m really impressed with the team behind Digital Leasing. Aside from being really cool dudes, they’ve got the whole coaching thing down, and they are helping their students achieve futures filled with possibility and potential.
Once you’ve set up your first digital rental property website, what comes next is up to you. How about taking some time off to finally write that novel you’ve always dreamed about? Or hitting the slopes in the Swiss Alps or the beaches at Saint Tropez?
You can do it all, and you can make a real difference for business owners in your local area as well!
What’s Inside of the Online Blueprint Course?
Let’s take a closer look at Online Blueprint, and find out what you can expect when you sign up.
The big hook with these guys is that they do a lot of stuff for you. This can be really exciting if you don’t know where to start. But is it really worth it?
Matt’s team does a lot of the lead generation work for you. So you’ll get plenty of potential customers to target.
Affiliate Marketing Website Building
They’ll also build a basic affiliate website for you, which is one less thing for you to worry about.
On top of this, they’ll handle selling. Basically, you’re developing leads they send to you, through a website they built, and then they close the deal through their dedicated sales team. It’s almost like the entire marketing process is handled for you.
The products you are selling are things like Matt’s Marketing Blueprint… which is $3,000 on one site, and just a few bucks on another. So you’ll be driving traffic to high ticket products that can be bought for peanuts elsewhere… a tough sell.
Tier 1 – Gold
The cheapest tier will set you back $3,247. You’ll learn all about the products, and learn some general sales and affiliate techniques.
Tier 2 – Platinum
The platinum tier is priced a $7,447. You get all the stuff you get with gold, but you get more products to learn about and promote.
Tier 3 – Diamond
Diamond gives you everything from the first two tiers, plus list building and sales letter training.
You’ll also get some more advanced marketing methods, although these seem pretty out of date. It’s $14,647 for all this.
Tier 4 – Royal
The Royal package gives you everything from the first three tiers, plus access to all 40 products and 75% commission on any other students you bring in. This one is $21,847.
My Online Blueprint Review Conclusion
To wrap it up, I just don’t think Online Blueprint is worth your time.
You’re paying too much up front, with too little in return. It’s just an affiliate marketing program for Matt and Orlando’s products, and the training materials you do get don’t come close to justifying the cost.
Even when you’ve paid for everything and got your website set up, the ongoing costs of hosting services and Google ads are high. I think it’s going to be really hard for you to make a profit, and you’ll probably end up losing money.
It’s not impossible to make money here, but there are definitely better alternatives.
You might want to check out some of my other reviews, like this one for Wealthy Affiliate Marketer. Or, you can find out more about my #1 pick for making money online.
My #1 Way for Making Money Online
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
You’re just not going to get this from Online Blueprint. You’ll just be working around the clock driving traffic to Matt and Orlando’s products.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Affiliate campaigns are no better. You’re at the mercy of your partner’s product quality, and their commission rates. With Onlineblueprint.com it’s even worse, because you can ONLY market Matt and Orlando’s software.
With Digital Leasing (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up and running and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: OK, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you want to double your income with Onlineblueprint.com, you better make sure you sell double the number of products. That’s going to be a whole lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local business owners need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Online Blueprint which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.