Starting An Amazon Business – like most Amazon FBA programs – wants you to believe you can build and run a successful e-commerce business that’s automated, profitable, and generates cash around the clock in less than 90 days…
With just a couple hundred dollars in inventory…
Sounds a little too good to be true, huh?
Look, as far as most online businesses go, you could do a lot worse than Amazon FBA.
But does that mean it’s the best solution for you?
That’s what we’ll find out in this Amazon FBA Business review.
The biggest things you have to consider here are:
- Inventory Management
- Product Selection
- Time to Profit
While you can make good money with Amazon FBA, it’s not as easy or simple as most course creators make it sound. Let’s break these 3 down real fast:
1) Inventory Management: If you’re doing an FBA business, the promise is that you don’t need to worry at all about inventory, because Amazon takes care of packing, shipping, customer service, etc.
However, you still need to get products to Amazon. And Amazon has very strict rules all sellers have to follow when preparing products for their warehouses.
This includes packaging, labeling, and registering products in their system. If you’re preparing all products yourself, you’ll spend a TON of time on this step (potentially 4-5 hours a day). So if you’re looking for a passive, automated business that runs itself, this might not be the best fit.
Now, yes, you can hire an Amazon prep center to do all this for you, but that eats into your margins. And remember that Amazon takes around 30-40% in fees for using the FBA program, so your profits are pretty tight to begin with.
2) Product Selection: E-commerce is a cyclical business. “Hot” products are always going in and out of fashion, which means, as an Amazon seller, you constantly need to be on the lookout for the next big thing.
That means monitoring trends, searching for products that might be popular down the line, and constantly in a rat race to – essentially – predict the future.
Sure, you can play in the evergreen market (things people always need and buy), but how much profit margin are you really going to get on meal prep containers, rubber spatulas, and golf umbrellas? Especially when there are hundreds of thousands of other sellers all swimming in that same ocean.
And because you’re constantly hunting for new hot products to sell, that takes up all the valuable time you could be using to travel, explore, read, surf, hike, or whatever else.
3) Time To Profit: Now, this isn’t the slowest turnaround time, but if you think you can put a dollar into inventory today and come out with two tomorrow, you’re sadly mistaken. From the time you first buy products to sell, you could be looking at anywhere from 4-12 weeks before you see a dollar come back.
And it could take twice as long before you break even.
Now, that’s not terrible, but what if you could start building a different (non-Amazon) income stream today, and see your first profits tomorrow?
What if you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Low margins
- Constantly looking for the next hot product
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day packing, prepping, and researching?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like Amazon FBA, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Amazon Business, keep reading.
Steps To Starting An FBA Business & Creating An FBA Business Plan
Let’s set up your FBA now that you’re excited about this great opportunity.
Before start selling on Amazon, follow these steps.
Follow them to start your FBA business.
Step One: Create An Amazon Seller Account.
FBA businesses need Amazon Seller Accounts. If you’re starting an FBA business, create an Amazon Seller Account.
Individual vs. Professional
You must decide whether to be a professional or an individual. Difference:
- Individual accounts have no monthly fees. Free accounts have many restrictions.
- A professional seller account costs $39.99/month. First-month account setup is free of additional fees. Individual account limitations don’t restrict you.
Individual accounts are exemplary if you’re just having fun, like with a lemonade stand or garage sale. To build an FBA company, use the professional account.
Step Two: Pick Your Niche.
FBA setup is the hardest when choosing a niche. When excited, you want everything.
You can choose your niche and then your e-commerce niche. Structured methods work best. Here are some structured approach steps.
- Consider your interests. It could be from hobbies, interests, work experiences, books, research, etc. If you’re thinking outside the box, they can be from anywhere.
- Create a list of product lines for each area.
- Niche market. Example: a gardener. Marketing “gardening products” can be vague. Focus on weeding tools or designer flower pots.
- Reduce your niches to 3 to 5 products.
Choose items or niches you’re passionate about when writing copy, blogging, or podcasting. After narrowing your topic, continue.
Step Three: Research Products.
Here, “rubber meets the road,” they say. Even if you love your niche and products, selling them to consumers is a new prospect.
You must do niche and area product research and product category. How to research products.
- General Product Looks
- Use Merchant Words, Jungle Scout, And Other Keyword Tools
- Best Seller Rankings
- Additional Tools To Conduct Market Research
- FBA Fees
- Additional Product Research Tips
Step Four: Establish Your Product Sourcing.
First, products or lines are easy. Then you can list and sell products. Find your product’s source.
No product sourcing means no sales. Finding reliable suppliers with the best products can be time-consuming.
- Testing Products
- Find A Supplier.
- Research Shipping.
- Ship Your Product.
Step Five: Establish Your Brand.
This could have been taken care of when you first established your FBA firm. However, since the initial shipment won’t occur until then, this is a great time to launch your own label. One’s personal brand should be easily distinguishable from any other brand in the market. When it comes to building your own brand, you have to do a lot of different things.
- Name Your Brand.
- Create Your Brand Logo.
- Create Brand Themes And Tag Lines.
- Copyright Your Logo And Brand Name.
Step Six: Create Your Product Listings.
You can now access your FBA. Let’s make a list of the things you sell. In this situation, you’ll need to use your smarts and ingenuity.
Getting your FBA business off the ground has been an arduous process. Ensure your product listings provide potential buyers with all the necessary information to make a smart purchase.
Your income depends on this, so make a calculated decision.
Step Seven: Marketing Your Product.
Your product listings must look polished and appealing. More sales will come your way once your products are featured on the biggest marketplace in the world.
You’ll need to attract buyers’ interest to move products and generate revenue. To “advertise” your product is something that FBA experts advise.
How to get the word out is explained below.
- PPC Advertising
- JumpSend provides a platform that allows you to send money.
- Encourage lots of product reviews
- You should not launch a brand-new website or blog.
- Social Media
- Podcasting and Vlogging
- Buildup Your Email List
- Use Coupons & Special Deals
Wrapping It Up
Using Amazon’s fulfillment center and storage facilities, FBA business models make it easy to launch and scale a lucrative enterprise.
To what extent your business succeeds depends on your willingness to invest time, energy, and resources. How would you spend your time if you didn’t go to work every day?
Follow these seven guidelines as you set up your Amazon FBA side business. It is critical to concentrate on a single objective.
A plethora of information available can assist you in getting your FBA business off the ground.
Is Amazon FBA Business A Scam?
So, is Amazon FBA Business a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as business model makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – you need to do a ton of volume to make any real money.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is 15% profit on a $12 product (which comes out to $1.80), it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month (recurring revenue)?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike with Amazon FBA, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Amazon Business?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Amazon FBA, you don’t really own anything. Yes, you technically own the products before you send them into an Amazon warehouse, but that’s it.
You don’t own the sales platform, you don’t own a brand, and you don’t own the customers.
Not to mention, Amazon can literally shut you down at any time if they believe you’ve violated their constantly changing terms of service.
So you’re building a business that could be completely taken away from you in the blink of an eye.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: As mentioned above, spending 4-5 hours a day prepping and packing products to send to Amazon is a huge time commitment.
Plus, you constantly need to be buying new products if you want to maintain your business. You need to spend even more money if you want to scale up.
With physical products, you’ll always have limits on your time and freedom.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never have to worry about that.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Amazon FBA, you’d have to double your inventory OR your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. Amazon FBA is a decent way to make yourself money, but it doesn’t improve anyone else’s lives.
After all, there’s always someone else selling rubber spatulas and umbrellas. That might be fine in the short term, but in the long run you may feel like you’re missing a purpose.
With Digital Real Estate though, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem…
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Amazon FBA Business which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.