Freelancing has now been one of the best ways to make money. And a lot of ways to choose from; whether it’s taking surveys, portrait commission, or writing, is easy and quick.
It’s flexible in a way that you can do it while being safe in your house.
So if you’re looking for a new project, this ModSquad Review might be for you.
But before that…
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like ModSquad. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe.
- May have hidden fees.
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, that most programs out there make it hard to make money at first and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable ,and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare tme, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like business type, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about ModSquad, keep reading.
What Is ModSquad?
If you ask your parents, they’ll undoubtedly tell you it’s a crime drama from the 1960s or 1970s, but it’s not! I’m not referring to the ModSquad!
ModSquad is a company always looking for home workers to fill roles.
It has been operating since 2007, with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Philippines.
ModSquad provides digital services to renowned media and technology companies and organizations of all kinds ranging from agencies to Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mods network includes experts from practically every industry’s most trusted brand representative in the digital world.
ModSquad’s customer base extends across big brands like the NFL, Warner Bros, A&E, Harper Collins, and Showtime.
The 13th Annual American Business Awards presented ModSquad with a Silver Stevie Award in the Company of the Year (Internet/New Media) category in 2015. The organization was named Customer Service Team of the Year in the Golden Bridge Awards.
Who Are The Founders Of ModSquad?
Amy Pritchard created the company to provide more relevant, personalized experiences to members of their online communities.
She is a global pioneer in online professional services for digital enterprises.
She also has a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and a Juris Doctorate from the Pacific Coast University School of Law.
She is also associated with Groups New Media, Social Media and Social Networking Participants, Parenting Technology, Association of Online Community Moderators, Social Media and Brands, U.C. Santa Barbara Alumni, and Senior Level Internet Marketers.
She specializes in Digital assistance, youth online safety, user engagement and experience, brand protection, and customer service.
With COO Mike Pinkerton, Pritchard founded a service-based company centered on remote work and community management moderators to staff virtual sites.
The company began by specializing in avatar staffing by practicing work-life balance but quickly expanded to include forum moderating and customer assistance for various businesses.
Mike oversees ModSquad’s commercial and legal activities.
He earned a B.A. in Journalism from The University of Georgia in 1990 and a J.D. from Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 1994.
He was also connected with Sher Garner, a spin-off of a large established company , where he got to experience the excitement of a new endeavor while working in the company’s general litigation department.
His most noteworthy trial was a dispute between a fishing guide and mullet fishers in the Cajun area, including allegations of a rogue captain, a boat motor, and a torn fishing net.
ModSquad is the global leader in digital engagement services.
He controls the company’s people operations (H.R.), finance/accounting, sales, and legal/insurance divisions as Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel.
As a co-founder in 2007 he has seen the business expand from a small staff of remote moderators in a virtual sports bar to an international network of 10,000+ digital engagement professionals working with big companies like Pokémon, Warnerand Bros., Electronic Arts, and Sony PlayStation.
What Are The Qualifications Required?
If you are a previous employee with expertise in social media management or running various initiatives, ModSquad is the place for you!
Even if you aren’t, you may still test the company since, according to several mod squad employee reviews, the Project managers and your coworkers are quite kind and down to earth.
It is also a team-oriented organization, and the management has been described as helpful and knowledgeable.
Does ModSquad Provide Equipment?
ModSquad does not provide Mods with any equipment or office space since ModSquad has always been a distributed-by-design corporation, with most of its executives and employees working remotely.
Here are some items you’ll need before you begin.
As a ModSquad employee, you must meet the following requirements.
You Must Have Access To A Computer.
- You will require a computer or laptop to complete your jobs successfully, just like most employees these days.
Have A Safe And Dependable Internet Connection.
- You will also need a secure and fast internet connection since you will attend virtual meetings with your customers.
You Must Have A Separate Working Space.
- Having a separate workspace in your house is crucial since even if you work from home, you will still communicate with and engage with clients.
Possess The Necessary Abilities To Succeed As A Moderator.
- You should be naturally interested, at peace with other people, able to remain impartial, open, and unbiased, adapt rapidly, have strong verbal communication skills, and be confident and at ease.
Though the upper management is strict, you can still consider ModSquad a non-toxic corporation that can develop your skills.
ModSquad: Work-Life Balance With Your Own Schedule
ModSquad offers job seekers a chance to make their own schedule by giving different projects you can personally choose from.
Here are some project categories you can choose in ModSquad:
- Gaming industry
- E-commerce industry
- Technology Industry
- Entertainment industry
- Kids industry
- Publishing industry
- Government Industry
- Mobile industry
- Sport industry
- Education industry
Though other projects give low pay that is usually below minimum wage, you’ll get to perform all your digital engagement services as an independent contractor and in a work-life balance.
Here are some jobs you can have as an independent contractor:
- Assist digital channel operations of different companies.
- Moderate forums and avoid spam.
- Work as a Help Desk Employee.
- To perform the duties of a virtual assistant.
- Contact consumers with social media or voice-over I.P.
- Send emails to customers.
- Assist in Customer Service duties.
- Social media management
- Customer service representative
- Management Team
- Community manager
How Much Money Will I Make At ModSquad?
Your payout structure as a ModSquad Independent Contractor varies depending on various factors.
Let me show you what to do! ModSquad pays you by the following:
- the pace at which your talents are wanted
- the rate at which your availability is demanded
- your performance on prior assignments
- assist different clients
- your work-life balance; the length of the project
- the kind of services required by the customer
- the skill level requested by the client
The ModSquad pay is between $8 and $10 per hour as a starting compensation and between $11 and $20 per hour on average, which is a good pay grade considering that it is a home job and only includes digital engagement.
Furthermore, it has the potential to become more substantial if you choose to work for a longer length of time.
Mod Squad Interview And Hiring Process
Applying for a freelance job at ModSquad is a piece of cake and just takes a few minutes.
Here I’ve outlined the specific steps to becoming a freelancer. Work remotely by doing the required details:
- The first thing you should do is go to their official website.
- Click on the red link that reads “Join The Mods” on their website, then click on “Start Here. You must attach your CV and supply the relevant information about yourself.
- Your name, email address, phone number, business name, and social media connections are all necessary. You must also answer certain questions and submit a cover letter.
- Within three days, you will get an email from the employer advising you whether your application for the position was successful or not.
- To begin working, you must first sign the agreement and pass a necessary pre-employment screening. If the employer requires a certain orientation, you must provide it before beginning employment.
- However, not all employers need this kind of orientation before you may begin new employment. If you previously worked for the company but left, you would need to reapply and go through the application process again.
- It is feasible that you will get the job if you have a good CV. ModSquad will always try to find you a position, even if one was unavailable when you applied.
When Can I Expect To Be Paid?
In your new job in ModSquad, you must remember that monthly payments are made. Contractors may easily be reimbursed using PayPal. Mod Contractors are fully remote, and can make their own work schedule.
However, keep in mind that the company does not compensate contractors for overtime.
It would be preferable if you also followed the company’s rules and regulations to keep the peace and order in the neighborhood.
Is ModSquad A Scam?
So, is ModSquad a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well… that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To ModSquad?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research I.S. conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With business type, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with ModSquad, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like ModSquad which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.