As a company owner, I’m sure you want your business to expand as quickly as possible. And what better way to do this than with the internet?
It may not be free, but it is possible! You’ll need to identify a business that can provide you with prospective customers.
The good news is that I could solve this problem for you. Please continue reading. You will be astonished. This might be the next stage in your company’s future. With this Chad Kimball review, we’ll discuss how it may benefit you in your company and if it’s worth it.
It’s a big deal to give your company a boost with the help of advertising and leads. That’s where Chad Kimball can help you.
However, before we continue, let me tell you something…
Chad Kimball is a lead generation program. And frankly, this is probably one of the better business models out there.
However, Chad Kimball isn’t our #1 choice here. Digital Real Estate program is.
There’s a right way and a wrong way to do things in lead generation.
The wrong way involves chasing clients, and using either outdated templates or poor-performing Facebook ads to get cheap leads that never buy or even answer the phone.
This creates a ton of client turnover, forces you to do a lot of selling, as well as experimenting with different types of ads and campaigns.
It’s a very active business model, and is more of a self-created job.
However, the right way to do lead generation involves building assets that YOU own and control.
Assets that attract high-quality, ready-to-buy customers to YOU, that you can then flip to the client for a fee.
The lead generation program recommends shows you how to do this in a way that creates passive monthly income, instead of forcing you to work round the clock to keep things going.
This program shows you how to create an income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Chad Kimball, keep reading.
Who Is Chad Kimball?
Chad Kimball has been self-employed as an online business owner since 1999. He was forced to quit his job with having too many issues at work.
He’s earned a fortune by finding his customers and determining which business models work online.
To help small businesses in need of more clients, Chad has been building his internet marketing company since 2011.
Chad Kimball Claims
Kimball estimates he will have make more than $2 million with the Google Maps Advertising business model he created and executed for “The Arbor Academy” in the next year.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of Chad’s specialties, and he is widely regarded as a specialist in the industry.
Chad Kimball’s Family
Chad’s daughter, Bethany-Anne, employs the same tried-and-true internet money-making strategies that her father has learned over the years.
In the same manner, she follows in her father’s footsteps.
More About Chad Kimball
Chad Kimball made millions of dollars thanks to digital advertising. He discovered a previously undisclosed gold mine of opportunities using Google Maps and local digital marketing.
Chad was drawn to the fact that no large players employ it in their marketing strategy.
As a result, startups and small businesses have the opportunity to enhance revenues.
Chad Kimball’s Social Media
Chad Kimball is quite active on social media in promoting his classes. He has around 8,000 Facebook followers. Chad also has a YouTube account with over 2,000 followers.
Chad Kimball’s Business Model & Courses
Authenticating Google Maps listings or Google My Business sites is a huge challenge for people in the service sector or lead-generation business.
Chad’s monthly group coaching classes may also help SEO professionals and company owners.
Google Maps is still one of the internet’s final frontiers for advertising. If you know how to create and validate your listing, the ranking on Google Maps is pretty straightforward. If you have customers, you can easily use Google Maps to deliver big victories for them.
Google has millions of unoptimized client listings. You can spike a client’s listing and watch their phone ring with a few adjustments.
Google Maps can bring you more visitors and phone calls than standard organic search if you sell leads. Google invests extensively in its mapping platform as it gains market share.
It’s time to consider how you’d monetize your spot on The Arbor Academy platform.
The course will teach you how to use the Google Local Ranking Algorithm to buy and rent out top search results on Google Maps listings space for local company owners.
To put it another way, you want these small local businesses to pay you for your marketing services.
To demonstrate, here is a nine-step example:
- You enter a search term into the given e-tool, ‘electrician,’ for example, as well as a particular location. You’ll notice that there are monthly searches suggesting that individuals are looking for electrician local businesses in the area.
- You go back to Google and perform another search to see the top results. You can locate local business listings for “electricians” in your area. That’s all there is to it! You now find unlisted local electrical companies and convince them to pay for your services.
- Don’t be fooled by many electrician companies in the neighborhood; the genuine owners did not create all of them. As a result, you will be taught how to make a business listing for a local business that is not already in Google’s top room using The Arbor Academy platform.
- You create a website that is unique to the company you are looking for. If you have agreed to a fixed payment rate, you can earn a commission on each purchase.
- You can play the part of a middleman. You and the digital agency can contact local businesses in any jurisdiction that are not at the top of Google search maps. You can deal with the residual fixed payment with the local business after showing how you would bring people to their place, which is all part of the planning.
- Suppose you are willing to put in the effort. In that case, you can be a traffic booster for many unlisted local companies in various locations throughout the world.
- Apart from the keyword “Electrician,” the advantage of this method is that you can pin point many keywords in various company categories. Consider the words “plumbers,” “roofers,” “scaffolders,” “car rentals,” and “attorneys.” Numerous businesses that are unique to these search phrases can be found in many locations that are not active online.
- Look for local companies that aren’t on the map. Suppose you want to work as an online Search Engine Results Page (SERP) marketer. In that case, you can approach these unlisted local businesses and negotiate a charge for your services. You will learn how to guide purchasing clients to the product or service they are looking for.
- It’s simple to see how this business concept may take off. Continue to hunt for local businesses that need an online presence to increase their sales. You are doing them a big favor by acting as a mediator between them and the services they require!
The Google Maps Course Details
This seminar is packed with important aspects of the Google Maps App business model. This is a series of online video courses called Google Maps Elite.
Here are some examples of Video Tutorial titles from the members-only Facebook Group Archives:
- Intro and Overview
- The Google Local Ranking Algorithm
- White Hat Techniques
- Website Authority and The Local Algorithm
- Backlinking Resources
- Creating Content
- Local Keyword Research
- Why Keywords Do / Do Not Return Local Results
- Category Keywords
- Problems? Try Phone Support!
- Google’s Local Pack
- Local Knowledge Panel Changes
- Local Prospecting With Mechanical Turk
- Keep Multiple Locations Safe
- Ranking Outside Your Locale
- Create and Optimize Your GMB
- Pidgeon Update
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Local VS Brand Pages
- How To Set Up Your Business Page
- White Hat Reviews
- Basic Places Page Optimization
- The Importance of Reviews
- GMB Posts
- Make Starts Appear In Google
- Listing Attributes
- Show Social Media Icons
- Changing Bad Review Snippets
- Reinstating a Disabled Local Listing
- Google Trusted Photographer
- Add Local Structured Data to your Website
- Courting Authority Reviewers
- Citations: What, Why, & How
- Listings On Local Websites
- White Hat Backlinks
- Facebook Pages
- Citations Using Image Sharing Websites
- Imitate Competitor Citations
- Wikipedia Citations
- Sponsorship and Testimonial Citations
- Using Your Building/Home/Office to Get Additional Citations
- Whitespark and Get Listed Citation Tools
- Local Guides Program
- Secret Local Guides Levels
- How to Moderate Your Own Maps
- Edits Through Local Guides
- Major Local Guides Points Update
- Choosing Addresses
- Obtaining Phone Numbers
- Scrape Box
- Press Releases
- Yelp Ranking Algorithm
- Selling Leads
- Important Information: Google and Service Area Businesses/ LeadGen
- Direct Mail Prospecting Method
- Optimize For Local Keywords
Conclusion: Chad Kimball Review
Chad Kimball is a company owner and an internet marketer who plans his career around his life. He quit his job and has been working from home since January 2000.
If you are jobless, have a limited income, or seek a realistic opportunity, please listen to what we have to say.
Growing a Google Maps Agency will almost certainly present you with numerous obstacles that were not mentioned before purchasing the Arbor Academy program.
Consider getting involved in a low-cost, simple business model with the potential for residual income and unlimited commissions.
Unlike the Arbor Academy and Google Maps Elite Program, the trial time is frequently included.
Is Chad Kimball A Scam?
So, is Chad Kimball a scam? Not technically. It’s a perfectly respectable lead generation program.
It’s just not our #1 choice.
Because Digital Real Estate has taken the lead generation model and put it on steroids. It innovates on every part of the business model and makes it so accessible that pretty much anyone can succeed at it.
What if you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
You can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Chad Kimball?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Unlike other lead generation models, Digital Real Estate gives you full ownership over every single asset, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Chad Kimball which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.