Selling in Amazon can be a hard and risky business because there are thousands of competitors that are wanting for you.
Though we also can’t deny that with the right partner, selling products online won’t be that hard.
So, if you’re looking for a trustworthy partner, go check this Seller Systems review
Seller Systems– like most Amazon FBA programs – wants you to believe you can build and run a successful e-commerce business that’s automated, profitable, and generates cash around the clock in less than 90 days…
With just a couple hundred dollars in inventory…
Sounds a little too good to be true, huh?
Look, as far as most online businesses go, you could do a lot worse than Amazon FBA.
But does that mean it’s the best solution for you?
That’s what we’ll find out in this Seller Systems review.
The biggest things you have to consider here are:
- Inventory Management
- Product Selection
- Time to Profit
While you can make good money with Amazon FBA, it’s not as easy or simple as most course creators make it sound. Let’s break these 3 down real fast:
1) Inventory Management: If you’re doing an FBA business, the promise is that you don’t need to worry at all about inventory, because Amazon takes care of packing, shipping, customer service, etc.
However, you still need to get products to Amazon. And Amazon has very strict rules all sellers have to follow when preparing products for their warehouses.
This includes packaging, labeling, and registering products in their system. If you’re preparing all products yourself, you’ll spend a TON of time on this step (potentially 4-5 hours a day). So if you’re looking for a passive, automated business that runs itself, this might not be the best fit.
Now, yes, you can hire an Amazon prep center to do all this for you, but that eats into your margins. And remember that Amazon takes around 30-40% in fees for using the FBA program, so your profits are pretty tight to begin with.
2) Product Selection: E-commerce is a cyclical business. “Hot” products are always going in and out of fashion, which means, as an Amazon seller, you constantly need to be on the lookout for the next big thing.
That means monitoring trends, searching for products that might be popular down the line, and constantly in a rat race to – essentially – predict the future.
Sure, you can play in the evergreen market (things people always need and buy), but how much profit margin are you really going to get on meal prep containers, rubber spatulas, and golf umbrellas? Especially when there are hundreds of thousands of other sellers all swimming in that same ocean.
And because you’re constantly hunting for new hot products to sell, that takes up all the valuable time you could be using to travel, explore, read, surf, hike, or whatever else.
3) Time To Profit: Now, this isn’t the slowest turnaround time, but if you think you can put a dollar into inventory today and come out with two tomorrow, you’re sadly mistaken. From the time you first buy products to sell, you could be looking at anywhere from 4-12 weeks before you see a dollar come back.
And it could take twice as long before you break even.
Now, that’s not terrible, but what if you could start building a different (non-Amazon) income stream today, and see your first profits tomorrow?
What if you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Low margins
- Constantly looking for the next hot product
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day packing, prepping, and researching?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Leasing.
This is nothing like Amazon FBA, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Seller Systems, keep reading.
What Is Seller Systems?
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be actually sitting on your couch while earning eight figures a month? So, might this be your cue to test Amazon FBA?
And if you want to learn more about how, why not start with a class?
With Seller Systems course, you may get answers to all of your questions regarding launching your own private label brand and wholesaling. Retailing and arbitrage may both be addressed.
Although their major lectures mostly focus on private labeling and wholesaling, it’s really sensible if you want to remain on Amazon in the long term. Then wholesale and private label are the way to go.
You don’t have to be concerned if you’re doubtful about the correctness of their instruction. Unlike other Amazon courses, Seller Systems is not a pre-recorded and out-of-date course.
In fact, Seller Sessions Sellerpoll has named them the top Amazon Course.
What about their teachers? You wouldn’t have to worry about it either. With hundreds of 7-8 figure sellers as your teachers, your prospects of becoming a billionaire yourself are excellent.
This college-level Amazon course comprises weekly regular live classes and live support sessions conducted by an Amazon seller with an 8-figure income who is actively engaged in the company. Everything is ready for you; all you have to do is sign up.
Who Is Brandon Young?
Brandon Young, the founder of Seller System, was simply a regular man until he realized what billionaire was.
When he originally began on Amazon in 2015, he attempted arbitrage, but quickly realized that wholesale and private label items were what would truly set his company apart.
In June of 2016, Through his expertise in the private label market, he began to create incredibly successful items.
Now that they’ve discovered that private labeling is a more scalable business model, it’s arguably the smartest choice they’ve ever made since they now have a $4 billion brand.
Aside from his Amazon company, he now devotes his time to teaching individuals like you how to create your own private label items.
His mission, in his own words, are:
“My mission is to bridge the gap between what highly successful brand building experts like me are doing right now and the knowledge and support gap between you and Amazon. I went through lots of pain when I spent 18 months and tens of thousands of dollars before I figured this Amazon Private Label business out. I did the hard work so you don’t have to!”
How Can Brandon Young Help You Launch Private Label Products
Here are some of Brandon Young promises on how he can help you out with your first private label products:
- He vows to teach you all about his process on how to launch highly profitable products and his killer tools for value based product research
- How to find a good but not so expensive manufacturer with tons of advantages without partnering up with Alibaba
- His game changing keyword strategy
- He has an ultimate secret on getting your product onto the first keyword relevance page.
Who Is It For?
Getting fed off by your morning job? Are you starting to look for your own business opportunity?
Are you just looking for a side hustle? You know, some extra cash by the side.
Or maybe you’re selling online and want to expand to the jungles of Amazon but still clueless about how it works. There’s also the possibility you’re already on Amazon but you want to take your game to the next level.
If you’re all that or even just one, welcome!
You’re definitely one of those who can use some System Sellers knowledge.
With their help, you can definitely be at ease. All their proven research methods will definitely help out anyone out there looking for a way to build their own rock solid strategy to begin you own FBA empire.
What Is The Cost Of Their Courses?
The grand total cost of availing all of these? It’s a heaping $797.
It’s a lot, I know, but in the end, you decide whether their courses are worth all the money.
Seller Systems Installed Items Waiting For You!
There’s a lot more value in the package than what you’re paying.
For them, it’s not about the money. they only charge if they are able to get people to take action and assist as many people as possible, and that is their sole purpose, they claim.
No need to invest thousands of dollars on an expensive and awful program; after seeing their video, you’ll know whether this company is suited for you.
Stop your attempts to gain market share in the $1.5 billion eCommerce market. It’s relentless out there.
Take a step back and forget all of the chatter about going against the grain and being a “comfort seeker.”
It’s time to imagine a future where you may earn money from the comfort of your own home, rather than being chained to a desk or making someone else wealthy.
An income stream that you control and can really produce money while you sleep is empowering.
Imagine being able to spend time with your loved ones wherever and whenever you wish.
They promise to help you build a company foundation from which you can never stop moving forward.
Remember that in the private-label Amazon world, you only need one product to have an online breakthrough, and they promise to help you with just that.
Let’s have a look at what’s in the box:
- If you’re a newbie in the industry they have over 100 video tutorials just for you.
- A robust business plan and established proven product development processes are essential for a successful business.
- They’ll also add you to their exclusive Facebook group.
- Every week, the boys have a live video, and the table will be open for questions.
- They’ll also give you homework that’s actually will be graded. A unique way of letting you recall apply what you have learned
- They give you discounts on their future events. Well, at least when they start hosting them, that is.
Inner Circle Amazon Private Label 2.0 Masterclass
Inner Circle Masterclass is basically their premium course that contains almost everything about their Launch and PPC Masterclass:
- Product research, selecting items based on real-time data. Our data-driven product selection process dramatically increases your chances of success.
- How to identify manufacturers and deal directly with suppliers to save money. With what we teach you, you may instantly save money on current items.
- Writing and optimizing your listing using correct keyword research and competitive analysis
- PPC – We give the newest PPC tactics to help you index and rank your items.
- A thorough understanding of Amazon’s algorithm and how it determines who deserves to be at the top of certain search phrases.
- We teach you how to create chat bots and conduct Facebook advertisements to promote your Amazon business. To launch new items under Amazon’s terms of service, use your audiences. (You get all ManyChat flow templates.)
- An in-depth knowledge of Amazon’s algorithm. Learn how to maximize credit for each sale and which techniques might harm your keyword rankings and income.
What you’ll learn:
- The Amazon A9 Algorithm
- Keyword Data Mining and Research
- Listing Optimization for Rank
- PPC for Ranking
- Facebook, Google, Pinterest Traffic to Maximize Rank
- Web-Based Chat Bots
- The best CRM to use to Maximize Lifelong Value of Customers
- Marketing Automation to Maximize Rank and Profits
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to PPC basically the terms and definitions
- Purpose and Overarching Strategy
- Ad Placements
- The Importance of Keyword Optimization and Indexing
- Launch with case study
- Growth with case study
- Review Summary, Common Mistakes, Nuggets
What you’ll learn:
- Data-Based Product Analysis
- Data-Based Competitor Analysis
- Sourcing Direct Walkthrough
- The most accurate Profitability calculator
Is Seller Systems A Scam?
So, is Seller Systems a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Seller Systems makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – you need to do a ton of volume to make any real money.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is 15% profit on a $12 product (which comes out to $1.80), it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month (recurring revenue)?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Leasing.
And, unlike with Amazon FBA, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Leasing.
Are There Alternatives To Seller Systems?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Amazon FBA, you don’t really own anything. Yes, you technically own the products before you send them into an Amazon warehouse, but that’s it.
You don’t own the sales platform, you don’t own a brand, and you don’t own the customers.
Not to mention, Amazon can literally shut you down at any time if they believe you’ve violated their constantly changing terms of service.
So you’re building a business that could be completely taken away from you in the blink of an eye.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: As mentioned above, spending 4-5 hours a day prepping and packing products to send to Amazon is a huge time commitment.
Plus, you constantly need to be buying new products if you want to maintain your business. You need to spend even more money if you want to scale up.
With physical products, you’ll always have limits on your time and freedom.
With Digital Leasing, a 100% online business, you never have to worry about that.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Amazon FBA, you’d have to double your inventory OR your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. Amazon FBA is a decent way to make yourself money, but it doesn’t improve anyone else’s lives.
After all, there’s always someone else selling rubber spatulas and umbrellas. That might be fine in the short term, but in the long run you may feel like you’re missing a purpose.
With Digital Leasing though, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem…
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Seller Systems which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.