Are you looking for an online business that suits you? How about trying to do your own bookkeeping business?
Bookkeeper Business Launch is largely considered the top bookkeeping course today, and that’s a strong claim to make.
To determine whether Bookkeeper Business Launch is indeed the finest, this review will do an investigation.
If you’re looking for the ideal work-at-home opportunity, our Bookkeeper Launch review can help you out.
You’ll discover whether working from home is your ideal online business opportunity.
Before that, let me tell you something.
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like Bookkeeper Business Launch. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first, and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like bookkeeping, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Bookkeeper Business Launch, keep reading.
What Is Bookkeeper Launch?
Bookkeeper Launch (Formerly Bookkeeper Business Launch) is the only curriculum available if you want to learn how to start a successful bookkeeping business from scratch. You’ll learn all you need to know to have a successful career as an online bookkeeper.
This requires bookkeeping skills beyond “debits and credits” and displays how to evaluate data to help customers make choices. One of the essential things it teaches is how to grow and sell a company effectively so that you can attract the best possible customers.
Because it is an online course, students can do it at their own pace based on their schedules and circumstances. Many people finish it in 3-6 months.
Most receive their first client in less than 6 months (yep, some get their first client before they even finish the training)!
Who Is Ben Robinson?
Ben Robinson, a CPA, founded Bookkeeper Launch. Over the years, Ben has developed a technique for creating exceptional virtual bookkeepers. He established his approach out of necessity when he struggled to locate and maintain qualified bookkeepers for his organization.
Ben soon realized that certain attributes, independent of experience, make effective bookkeepers. Since then, Ben Robinson’s accounting training technique has been regularly adjusted to meet the demands of his company and virtual bookkeeping students.
His bookkeeping course, Bookkeeper Launch, is now in its fourth edition, and Ben has taught over 8,000 people (and counting!) for jobs in bookkeeping from home. Ben has assembled a team of teachers who are all practicing bookkeepers and alumni of the BL course for the most recent version.
Heidi Ryder, Curriculum Manager, oversaw the creation of the new curriculum. Setup and Transactions are taught by Alyssa Lang, dubbed “The Workflow Queen.”
Cleanup is handled by Elizabeth Olsen, who has built her career almost entirely on this service. Ben gives help with Statements, Interpret and Advise, and Conversations to Close with numerous personal details.
Bookkeeper Launch Core Course Content
Unit 1: Intro To Bookkeeping
The program starts with an overview of bookkeeping. Ben outlines the primary duties of a bookkeeper and a typical day in the life of a bookkeeper.
Unit 2: Fundamentals Of Bookkeeping
The principles of bookkeeping are covered in this section. This is divided into three parts to help students understand accounting from diverse angles.
The first course, bookkeeping fundamentals, includes 18 topics, including an introduction to vital concepts, assets, liabilities, and equity, bookkeeping equations, credit and debit balances, and more. This course also offers examples and quizzes to help you understand the fundamentals.
The second module focuses on financial statements, journals, and ledgers. This lesson covers subjects like the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statements, posting to the ledger, the bookkeeping cycle, and more.
Unit 2’s third module is focused on professional ethics. In this section, students will study about laws and legislation, business entities, and the unified commercial code in bookkeeping.
Unit 3: The Building Blocks
The Building Blocks section has five courses that cover a wide range of topics. This part introduces you to Xero and QuickBooks, as well as how to use them, covering topics like record categorization and reconciliation, inventory, fixed assets, accounts payable, payroll obligations, credit liabilities, loans, equity, income statement, statement of cash flows, and more. This section has a variety of demos that demonstrate how each concept works.
Unit 4: Prepare, Review, & Present
This unit is organized into three sections: “Prepare, Review, and Present.” This module covers the balance sheet, cash flow statement, income statement, and how to produce financial statements.
These four sections are jam-packed with information separated into modules to simplify learning the course. Even better, you’ll get access to six more modules to help you advance your accounting skills. The following are the six units:
- Bookkeeping Practicals consists of four modules
- Bonus Training consists of eight modules
- Bootcamp Coaching consists of three modules
- To Infinity and Beyond has seven modules
- 10 Business and Marketing modules
- One Practical and Tactical module
As a result, after purchasing Bookkeeper Business Launch, you will have access to the following:
- LinkedIn for Bookkeepers, Clients Advanced, and Hacks and Facts are among the bonuses
- Access to a private online community
- Updates and unrestricted access
- The full program, including all of its demonstrations and examples, quizzes, case studies, and other materials.
- A library of resources
Furthermore, if you buy The Bookkeeper Business Launch Premier, you will get access to:
- Recordings from live events
- Consultations with bookkeeping experts
- Bookkeeper Business Pro
- Sessions of coaching
- Open mic sessions
What Is Covered By Bookkeeper Launch?
There are three courses available:
- Bookkeeper Launch Pro
- Bookkeeper Launch Team
- Bookkeeper Launch Premier
Here’s how the 3 courses differ:
1. Bookkeeper Launch Pro (58 Hours Of Material):
The bookkeeping foundation should contain critical, contemporary skills as the student interact with customers in the digital age with varying objectives and demands.
Efficient bookkeeping procedures and processes, including tried-and-true templates for completing jobs on time.
- How to attract high-quality clients (who value and pay) and build a pipeline of these leads for future business
- How to construct a business to get the greatest bang for your buck
- How to start, register, and establish your own business, including license, tax structure, and so on.
- How to price services and be a high-value provider
- How to promote business w/o selling
Here Are Some More Distinguishing Features:
- Legal consultation (Each month, a lawyer will be accessible by phone to answer any questions you have regarding incorporating your business as a legal entity.)
- Unlimited email support for anyone who has an urgent query.
- Weekly live Q&A sessions with professors to get one-on-one advice on anything bookkeeping related (which are recorded & available in their Education Center)
- A private support network with over 6,000 students where you can ask questions and learn about other people’s own virtual bookkeeping business experiences.
The following are the added benefits:
- Profit maximizers are additional “high-value” services that students might provide to clients in order to boost your profits.
- Students will also gain lifetime access to the course. They will be notified if there are any updates to the course.
- Access to a resource library containing instructions, templates, a workbook, worksheets, and checklists to help students become a better online bookkeeper.
- The most effective shortcuts and pitfalls uncovered by the course’s most successful students are documented.
2. Bookkeeper Launch Premier:
- 8 Group Coaching Sessions led by accomplished online bookkeepers
- Basically, there is greater planning and accountability
- Includes everything in Bookkeeper Launch Pro
Bookkeeper Launch Premier is a faster route to becoming a successful online bookkeeper.
3. Bookkeeper Launch Team:
- Access to an elite members-only network populated by the most successful online bookkeepers
- Two Knowledge Licenses to use in order for team members to understand how the business works ($1,000 value)
- Bookkeeper Launch Premier includes everything.
- Outstanding process and people management knowledge, as well as inbound marketing and sales
If students want to earn the most money, they must be more efficient and recruit additional online bookkeepers. The Bookkeeper Launch Team equips students with everything they need to create and operate a fully scaled online bookkeeping service.
How Much Does Bookkeeper Launch Cost? Is There A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee?
The following are the Bookkeeper Launch fees.
Bookkeeper Launch Pro costs $2,499, or $249 per month for 12 months.
Bookkeeper Launch Premiere costs $2,999 or $299 per month for 12 months.
The Bookkeeper Launch Team costs $4,999, or $499 per month for 12 months.
There is a military discount of 30% off all courses.
If the student is unhappy with these courses, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
As you can see, the cost is rather considerable. There is a payment plan available.
Is Bookkeeper Business Launch Accredited?
It has a BBB A+ rating, showing that this course is reliable.
However, it has not been certified by the Better Business Bureau.
Is Bookkeeper Business Launch A Scam?
So, is Bookkeeper Business Launch a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Bookkeeper Business Launch?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With (course/business type), you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most (course type/business) doesn’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Bookkeeper Business Launch, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Bookkeeper Business Launch which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.