Someone mentioned Yor Health to you and advised you check into it, and you’re attempting to determine if the company is authentic or a fraud. This paper will attempt to address that question.
One often discussed inquiry is if Yor Health is a fraud.
The following five minutes will be spent debating and determining the answers.
It is concerning that folks exploring this possibility may be duped. In the realm of network marketing, everything is possible. Though is it all worth it? Learn to know more abt YOR health.
But before that…
Chances are you heard about Yor Health because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Yor Health is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Yor Health, keep reading.
What Is Yor Health?
Yor Health, founded in 2008, is a multi-level marketing organization that distributes health goods.
The company’s headquarters are located in Irvine, California, in the United States of America.
In contrast to other health-product producers, Yor Health has positioned itself as a movement, not just a merchant.
“Live Bare” is the brand tagline, which represents a return to nature. The company’s business strategy is similar to those of TruHealth Vision, Unicity, and Sisel.
YorHealth History: Who Is Dennis Wong?
Despite mentioning their scientific, athletic, and worldwide boards (which include five scientists, seven advisors, and two Mexican singers, respectively), the Yor Health website has no information regarding the company’s ownership or management.
Visitors will not see mention of Dennis Wong as Yor Health’s “Founding Chairman” unless they select “opportunity” and then scroll down to “a letter from the founder.”
However, it is unclear why Wong’s name does not show as the company’s CEO on the Yor Health website.
Wong formerly led YorVoice, a VOIP service provider, before starting Yor Health.
According to a variety of (mainly self-written) biographies, Mr. Wong:
In 2007, he was no longer able to promote voice-over internet, and he was forced to confront the reality of his worsening health, motivating him to seek for a new business opportunity.
Because he had been researching nutritional wellness, the option was simple.
Wong and Jeffrey Morgan formerly ran Mall Ventures, a pyramid scam.
The FTC says that the scheme required affiliates to purchase matrix positions for $420. As a result, the affiliates recruiting them received a commission, and the recruits were qualified to earn commissions from the affiliates they brought in.
In January 2004, the FTC filed a complaint, and less than a week later, the judgment was issued. In this case, Wong and Morgan were forced to pay $400,000, while a suspended monetary judgment of $10.4 million was imposed.
Read the original complaint, the judgment, and the press release at the FTC link.
Yor Health Product Line
Yor Health provides a wide selection of items in a variety of areas. The following are the company’s products:
- Yor MRP ($46.38) – Chocolate or vanilla meal replacement shakes.
- Yor Supergreens ($52.38) – “highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and active cultures derived from green superfoods, fruit and vegetable extracts, grass juices, herbal adaptogens, and botanical extracts”
- Yor Probiotics Ultra ($51.38) – “a probiotic that can guarantee digestive health results through clinical evidence and scientific backing.”
- Yor Repair Ultra ($44.38) – “a unique formulation of highly active enzymes that works with the body’s own natural processes to help ease muscle soreness.”
- Yor Digest Ultra ($47.38) – a “high potency digestive combination product featuring the patent-protected YOR Nutrition Delivery System.”
- Yor Berry Blast ($42.38) – a “revolutionary content of 19 all-natural fruits and berries, a patented enzyme activation system, and sustained energy.”
- Yor Muscle Energy ($48.38) – “provides the fuel your muscles crave as well as a proteolytic enzyme system that accelerates the natural muscle tissue repair process.”
- Yor Fiber Plus ($33.38) – marketed as an “advanced dietary fiber supplement.”
- Yor Essential Vitamin ($57.78) – “content combines potent vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and botanicals in optimal ratios for maximum efficacy.”
- Yor CompleteBurn ($60.38) – “designed to support various individual needs by addressing the various factors influencing weight loss”
- Yor SuperSlim ($60.38) – “formulated with ingredients that safely and effectively support the state of feeling full and aid in appetite control.”
Yor Health products are also available in “Challenge Sets,” with a price ranging from $149 (Core Set) to $349 (Full Set) (Sculpt Set).
The Yor Health Compensation Plan Reviews
The compensation model combines commissions paid on YOR Health product sales with commissions given on new affiliates who join up and buy Business Sets.
Commissions are allocated via a single-level compensation system, with a variety of performance-based incentives available.
To qualify for commissions, an associate must produce 100 to 200 personal purchase, retail, or select customer (auto-ship) product points every 28 days.
The quantity of points necessary is determined by the membership level of an affiliate. Emerald and higher level affiliates must earn 200 points to be eligible for commissions (see rank qualifications below).
Yor Health Ranks
There are fourteen affiliate membership tiers in the YOR Health compensation scheme. They are as follows, along with their qualifying criteria:
- Promoter – register as an affiliate and keep your commission eligibility.2K
- 2K Promoter – recruit and maintain three commission-qualified affiliates with a total downline volume of 2000 GV.
- Emerald – have a total downline volume of 12,500 GV and three commission qualified affiliates (max 7500 GV from any one recruitment leg).
- Diamond – Maintain three commission-qualified affiliates and a total downline volume of 40,000 GV (max 24,000 GV from any one recruitment leg).
- Blue Diamond – have a total downline volume of 80,000 GV and three commission qualified affiliates (max 48,000 GV from any one recruitment leg).
- White Diamond – Maintain three commission-qualified affiliates and a total downline volume of 150,000 GV (max 90,000 GV from any one recruitment leg).
- 1-Star White Diamond – You must have three commission-qualified affiliates, one of whom must be a White Diamond.
- 2-Star White Diamond – Maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, two of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
- 3-Star White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, three of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
- 4-Star White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, four of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
- 5-Stars White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, five of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
- Crown White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, one of which must be a 3-Stars White Diamond, one of which must be a 2-Star White Diamond, and one of which must be a 1-Star White Diamond (all in separate recruitment legs)
- Double Crown White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, three of whom must be at the 3-Stars White Diamond rank (in separate placement tree legs)
- Triple Crown White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, three of which must be 5-Stars White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
Join YOR Health Reviews
There are three ways to sign up for YorHealth:
- Register as a Retail Customer for free, but you will get no perks.
- Sign up for the Select Customer tier for a $25.00 registration fee and enjoy a 25% discount on all items.
- Join the campaign and volunteer as a Yor Health Promoter. This opportunity allows you to promote and sell Yor Health health products, recruit other distributors, and earn Yor Health awards and incentives.
Is Yor Health A Scam?
So, is Yor Health a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Yor Health?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Yor Health which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.