Chances are you heard about Voxxlife because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Voxxlife is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Voxxlife, keep reading.
VoxxLife Review: Is VoxxLife A Scam? Can You Really Make Money Online By Selling Socks?
You’re probably interested in making money if you’re reading this article.
I’ve decided to devote time to reviewing MLMs like this because scammers get taken in.
In this piece, I’ll explain the pros and cons of joining VoxxLife to clarify things: Do you think it’s a con? Is this some sort of pyramid scheme? Will selling socks make you rich?
We’ll thoroughly examine the company from all angles to see if it meets your needs.
And I will conclude with suggestions so that you can choose wisely.
VoxxLife MLM Overview
- Name: VoxxLife
- Founder: Jay Dhaliwal
- Website URL: voxxlife.com
- Type: Athletic Socks & Insoles – Multi-Level Marketing
- Products (Including Pricing): 30 out of 100
- Price To Join: $40 + $200 – $600 product pack
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VoxxLife
VoxxLife Review: Summary & Rankings
VoxxLife is a legitimate multi-level marketing company that offers insoles and athletic socks. Their products’ high quality comes at a hefty price tag.
The company was established in 2010 by its current CEO, Jay Dhaliwal. Socks and insoles aren’t necessities, so you can join the company and make money if you choose, but it’ll be tough to get a living wage.
MLM Review: Is VoxxLife A Pyramid Scheme?
Not to worry, VoxxLife is not a pyramid scheme.
Members can make money through sales and not have to actively seek new recruits.
Yet the query remains —
Do you think it’s the ideal business for you?
Making money in ANY multi-level marketing scheme is really challenging. In fact, 99 percent of people can’t make a profit.
However, establishing a successful online enterprise is absolutely feasible.
What Is The VoxxLife MLM Product Line?
Have you ever competed in any sports? How about your feet? Do they hurt at all? Now continue reading…
The company’s primary wares are as follows:
- Socks – athletic, casual, work, lifestyle
- Insoles – active and thin soles
- Patches – to provide more energy
Voxx HPT (Human Performance Technology)
Products are innovative because they incorporate Human Performance Technology (HPT).
To help the brainstem achieve homeostasis, “VOXX HPT is a particular sequence and pattern of activation of neuro receptors on the bottom of the foot,” the authors write.
Weaving the Voxx HPT design into the soles of the socks. People walking on it trigger a neuroreceptor, which sends a message to the brain to restore equilibrium.
Athletes and anyone with foot pain can benefit the most from Voxx HPT.
Voxxlife Review: The Flagship Products
- Voxx Stasis
- Voxx Sol
Benefits Of The Products
The Voxx technology is meant to provide:
- Increased Energy
- Improved Pain Management & Pain relief
- Better Mobility and optimal health
- Increased Balance and Stability
- Less Fall Risk
According to studies undertaken by third-party organizations, these scientific claims are true.
- California Sports Institute (CSI)
- Voxx Golf Performance
- Workplace Balance Study
- Other 3rd Party Rehab Clinics
Voxxlife Review: Do VoxxLife Products Really Work? Are They Worth The Price?
Any product (Voxxlife socks, shoes, vitamins, etc.) marketed as increasing human performance is bound to draw positive and negative reviews from the general public.
How Does VoxxLife Work?
The company, put simply, deals in athletic socks and insoles.
Like other forms of network marketing, this one helps keep marketing and promotion expenses down by attracting new members.
Affiliates leverage the Voxxlife business opportunity to generate income from the comfort of their own homes.
In a perfect world, success would be shared equally by both sides.
You Make Money Online With VoxxLife MLM?
Now comes the crucial part.
It’s safe to presume that you’re interested in this post because you want to know whether or not the organization offers a realistic path to financial independence (either part-time or full-time).
Then, shall we begin…
Like any MLM, there are two methods to generate money with VoxxLife:
- Income from product sales
- Gaining financial gain through the acquisition of new customers or sellers through the recruitment of new employees.
To Join VoxxLife, How Much Is The Cost?
You might be shocked that becoming a distributor costs only $40.
Then you’ll be enticed to purchase a “building kit,” which includes bonus things.
If you truly want to market their items, you must first test them.
But it does not end there.
The Monthly Fees
Did you know that associates have no monthly sales volume quota? That’s correct! I was delighted to learn this.
This is a positive sign for the company and demonstrates that it is not a disguised pyramid scheme.
But hold on – if you recruit only one member, you’ll get a monthly quota of 100 PP.
So it’s not all sunshine — but at least the quota isn’t mandatory for everyone.
How To Get Started With VoxxLife MLM?
In that case, read on for further details…
Commissions for associates start at roughly $100 per month, as was discussed before.
These, however, are not auto-ships.
It’s up to you as an associate if you choose to participate in commissions or quotas.
Once you’ve paid the $40 membership fee, you can choose from the following construction sets.
- Bronze – $200
- Silver – $400
- Gold – $600
In addition, you see below the FREE complimentary items:
- Bronze – $45 MSRP in products
- Silver – $180 MSRP in products
- Gold – $405 MSRP in products
VoxxLife Compensation Plan
The pay structure of networking businesses will reveal their efficiency. Here are a few salient details about your pay structure.
You can earn money through VoxxLife in three different ways:
- Commission on Retail Sales (25%).
- Commission for Recruiting (get a percentage of the sale price of any product bundle one of your employee’s purchases).
- Residual Bonus (gain bonuses on personal sales by your downline)
The table appears to be quite involved. However, the compensation model at most network marketing businesses is somewhat intricate.
Therefore, it’s to be expected.
The Residual Bonus
Your rank in the company determines how much of a cut you take home from residual bonuses.
Commissions are larger at higher tiers. Look at these percentages based on your position:
Pricing Based on Position:
- Associate – no residual commissions; simply sign up.
- Qualified Associate – Recruit one individual and earn one hundred dollars in personal performance (PP) – 20% on level one and 2% on level two.
- Team Leader – Must have two eligible associates plus two and earn $100 each month – 20% on levels one and 2% on levels two through five.
- Director – Must have two TL and two QA, zero PP – 20% on level one, 2.5% on levels two through six, and 1% on levels seven and eight.
- Managing Director – Must have two directors + $200 per month – 20% on level one + 2.5% on levels two through eight.
- Vice President/Regional VP – 4 MD/ 4 RVP required + $200 PP – 20% on level 1 + 2.5% on levels 2 to 8.
VoxxLife MLM Review: Ugly Truths Revealed
- Expensive Products
- Lack Of Transparency as a network marketing company
- No Repeat Customers
- Low Income Potential And No Training
- Most MLM Companies Has No Momentum
- Many Customer Complaints like other multi-level marketing companies
- No Proof Of The Scientific Studies
VoxxLife Review: The Positives
- Low Cost To Join MLM company.
- Good Product Line with Voxx Human performance technology.
- Voxxlife claims they are Supported By Science.
- Positive Product Reviews
- No Monthly Sales Quota To Start
- Solid Compensation Plan
- Money-Back Guarantee
Is VoxxLife A Scam? Or A Legit MLM?
So, is Voxxlife a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives to Voxxlife?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Voxxlife Review which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.