Chances are you heard about Truvy because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Truvy is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Truvy, keep reading.
TruVision Health Overview
- Name: TruVision Health
- Product Type: Multilevel Marketing
- Website: www.truvisionhealth.com
- Founders: David Brown, Shawn Gibson, Derek Bailey, and Travis Martin
- Price: $33.94 up to $101.90 + $35/Year
- Summary: TruVision Health is an MLM company that sells supplements, nutrition beverages, and lotions in the health and wellness industry. Although it is still relatively new, having been started in 2014, it has already produced several goods that have received positive feedback.
What is Truvy?
Formerly known as Truvision Health, Truvy’s mission is to facilitate healthy lifestyle changes like weight loss. Their Tru product line is meant to improve circulation by transforming sugar in the blood into fuel.
Vy is a range of supplements designed to work in tandem with Tru; they are antioxidant-based. Let’s look at the studies done on the three primary ingredients of Truvy products—alpha-lipoic acid, green coffee bean extract, and green tea extract.
- According to one study, the antioxidants in green tea extract may have a little positive effect on cardio-metabolic health.
- Researchers found that “ALA [alpha-lipoic-acid] treatment exhibited minor, however significant short-term weight decrease compared to placebo,” published in Obesity Reviews.
- Nutrients – This research suggests that a green coffee bean extract rich in chlorogenic acid can help people lose weight.
Is Truvy The Same As TruVision?
As seen on their website, the company has officially rebranded as Truvy. It’s unclear why they’re changing their name, although doing so probably has to do with trying to sound cooler and more modern.
Is Truvy An MLM? Truvy Reviews
Truvy is a legitimate multi-level marketing (MLM) organization because it offers affiliate marketing business possibilities and sells actual products.
Popular Products From Truvy
Truvy, formerly Truvision Health, was founded to create weight reduction solutions. According to the website, it is a blend of natural plant derivatives that boost the body’s ability to decrease body fat, consume fewer calories, and support overall health.
Other popular products from Truvy include:
- Truvy Boost Combo
- Tru™ & Vy™
- Truvy 30-day Combo Kit
- reNU® Detox
- Truvy Boost™ Drink Combo w/ Shaker Bottle
- Truvy truFIX®
- Truvy Boost 24 Hours Kit
- Truvy Boost Drink Lava Flow
- Truvy Boost Drink
- Truvy 10x
What Is The Truvy Product Line?
How concerned are you with your physical well-being? Can you put a price on good health? Then keep reading…
The weight loss pills, protein powders, vitamins, and patches offered by Truvy are just some options available to you.
There are 14 primary products provided by TruVision Health, all of which fall into one of three categories. To name a few of the most crucial:
The plant-based constituents of Truvy Tru’s capsules include magnesium, alpha-lipoic acid, and cinnamon bark extract.
- TruFIX is made from “proven to support blood chemistry” natural botanicals and toxic-free components. The effects on glucose, cholesterol, liver function, and overall health are enhanced.
- TruControl is a weight-loss and wellness supplement that works by reviving your body’s natural energy and kicking and starting your metabolism.
- TruKeto is a weight-loss and energy-boosting shake that helps the body enter ketosis thanks to its combination of high fat, moderate protein, and low carb ingredients, plus its natural caffeine content.
- The Heart & Hydration beverage is designed to restore electrolyte balance and cellular hydration.
- Mend is an anti-aging cream that exfoliates and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- TruSlumber: Awaken with Clear Mind and Boundless Energy after a Good Night’s Sleep
- TruSoothe is a blend of essential oils that eases soreness and fatigue in achy muscles.
- TrusSpritz is an aid to weight loss and a substitute for soda.
A variety of invigorating and mood-boosting essential oils to use whenever you need a breath of fresh air.
The Flagship Product: TruFix
If you’re looking for a weight loss treatment that checks your blood chemistry, truFIXTM is it. This product, which comes in the form of a drink or capsule, is sugar-free and claims to aid with weight loss and general wellness. Raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extract are two other ingredients in TruFIX. These oral dietary supplements also include cinnamon.
Truvy diet pills say that its energy weight loss supplements are all-natural and will help you lose weight securely. The company asserts that its product, Tru in particular, improves blood chemistry.
In addition, they state that you can expect to lose an average of seven pounds after the first week.
Users say that the weight loss process works, which backs up the product’s claim.
It can be challenging to find an effective weight loss supplement.
The lack of a money-back guarantee is another downer of the Truvy weight loss product.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Truvy? How Do You Get Started?
Interested even now?
To become a member, you must pay a yearly fee of $35. A company starter bundle is also required, which will set you back anywhere from $125 to $159.
However, hold on a minute. Additional expenses…
The Monthly Costs
An affiliate must keep their PV at 100 per month to qualify for commissions. What that would cost you is as follows:
- $125 to $159
- $100 x 12 months
Initial investment requirements: between $1,360 and $1,394
This excludes marketing, training, travel, gas, food, and other miscellaneous expenses.
Still up for it?
Truvy Compensation Plan
The pay structure of MLM businesses will reveal much about their efficiency. The truth is that multi-level marketing business strategies are not exactly kid stuff. However, I’ve simplified the process for you.
7 Ways You Are Compensated
- Retail Difference
- Go Bonus
- First Order Bonus (Fast Start)
- Uni-level Commissions
- Bonus Pools
- Matching Bonus
- Eight Plus Star Pool
What are your thoughts? Will this strategy work for you?
Is Truvy Health A Scam?
So, is Truvy a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives to Truvy?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Truvy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.