We’ll be discussing a new trading platform called True Trader today.
Dan Parker is a well-known figure on this new electronic trading platform.
When the markets open each morning, a member of this system is allowed to learn from him while he trades for a livelihood.
I believe that those that are most interested in this program are those who are still stuck in their 9-5 jobs. Mastering an ability that allows you to run your own business and earn money on your terms is a dream for most individuals.
Is True Trader the software you need to achieve your financial goals?
However, despite the positive aspects of Dan Parker’s method, there are a few red flags that no day trading stocks person should overlook.
Let’s get started, shall we?
You probably discovered True Trader for the same reason you might have come across any other financial newsletter, stock trading service, or investment program:
Because you want more money in less time.
And chances are, you want to quickly multiply the money you do have (as opposed to waiting months or even years to see a decent ROI).
This is a really exciting promise, and it’s probably why the financial publishing and training industry is worth billions of dollars.
The problem is, because the idea of doubling, tripling, or 10X-ing your money in a few minutes to a few days is so enticing, there are a ton of shady characters in this space.
But, putting that aside, let’s say every investing guru and “trading expert” on the internet had the best of intentions.
Even with proprietary algorithms, a room full of supercomputers, and a team of rocket scientists, most of these experts would be lucky to get it right 20% of the time.
Now sure, we’re talking about asymmetric bets here, so theoretically the winners should more than make up for the losers.
But in order to make that happen, you can NEVER miss a trade. With a 20% success rate (speaking optimistically), one missed winner could turn a profitable month into a loser.
That’s a lot of pressure and a lot of stress (not to mention a lot of losing) with not much certainty.
But what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Constantly monitoring your phone for buy/sell alerts
- Obsessively watching charts and movement
- The emotional roller coaster and angst of hoping one winner can cover the last 8 losses
- Gambler’s odds (20% chance of success is worse than the odds of winning at Blackjack)
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day monitoring charts, trades, and alerts?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about True Trader, keep reading.
Who Is Dan Parker Of TrueTrader.Net?
I don’t know anything about Dan Parker personally, but for what it’s worth, he’s a ghost.
I’ve turned over almost every stone and dug up as much dirt on the person as possible, and I’ve come up with nearly nothing.
I’m astonished at how this person manages to go beneath the radar.
You would think the guy at least has a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram following, but nope… NADA!
The dude is quite literally a ghost!
It truly astounds me that this guy can be so such a leader in the stock trading community, but leave no paper trail.
So with all that said… let’s take a look at what True Trader is all about.
Truetrader.Net Review: How Does True Trader Work?
True Trader is a trading alert service that only lasts one day. Do they deliver some of the quickest trade signals I’ve ever seen?
This is a challenging scalping approach to duplicate.
Before the stock market opens, Dan teaches members how to trade options. This includes the stocks he views and what may prompt a transaction.
The early morning live feed, on which he teaches options trading, is exciting and fast-paced.
You might think it would be difficult to imitate his trades and strategy though… but as he is going to become highly excited giving the trade alerts & shout Guys, I’m in FCEL at $2.45,’ then repeat it a couple of occasions, and within a minute or so “Guys, I’m out FCEL at $2.5′.
While this particular form of live streaming trading is unique and enjoyable, I’m uncertain just how great it is for the members. If this is the type of trading that interests you, watching an expert do it might be a beneficial and confidence-building options trading education.
The stocks which Dan Parker looks at ordinarily have a design. A store usually would make a great action, possibly up and down in cost at the stock market open.
Dan’s method is to enter and promote the inventory after the price has corrected itself within a few minutes.
This works every time the stock price falls, bounces back up, or even soars, then drops again. It’s not a bad trading method, but if you can’t keep up with him, you’ll become tired of trading against the current market direction.
Nonetheless, there are some advantages to this kind of stock trading.
- You obtain a great risk/reward ratio since you enter trades on short-term intense price movements. This means that you usually get an inventory at an unjustified small price tag. It does not love you’re getting a falling knife.
- Appears as TrueTrader’s winning trades are far larger compared to their losers. They have a high win rate and few risk factors.
- Limited exposure to the market works nicely in the present volatile world. You’re not at the mercy of a few mad world events within the same trading strategy which swing traders are.
What’s In The TrueTrader.Net Subscription?
If you look to get great value for all the money you’re willing to invest. Let’s look at some of the program’s features that I feel are advantageous…
- They show you the trading procedure that Dan utilizes so that you can exchange without him. This is the key to much longer-term stock trading results.
- Dan appears to be highly persevering & diligent with regard to his pre-market analysis. He shows you exactly how to enable the trade to come to you and just how to remain disciplined. You receive an options trading profits program fifteen minutes before the market opens, including small things such as buy/sell zones of certain stocks on watch. Options trading profits technical signs appear to be very easy (a great thing!) and often concentrate on support/resistance levels.
- Apparently, you can also privately have a chat room with him about living trading sessions! If this is correct, it’s unique in my experience with live trading chatrooms.
- Trading alongside knowledge can assist in providing you with the self-confidence to enter trades. Unlike dedicated and focused traders, new traders typically lack self-confidence in the ideas and fail to take action for fear of losing so much money and considering all risk factors.
- .There’s likewise an end-of-day video session that displays what went very well and also what failed. This is generally a great thing to have in an inventory alerts program included in options trade alerts.
- Many options trading profits alerts and trades during the day. Does it seem as if they have a great success rate of 70%? 80% wins. You get to find out all of the trades live, so there’s little doubt that they’re real trades being carried out.
Dan Parker Truetrader Review: Cost
True Trader is not cheap. The monthly fee is $395, making it one of the most expensive alternatives I’ve seen.
Nonetheless, their yearly fee is incredibly reasonable, at just $99 per month. Surprisingly, it makes me wonder why it’s just 25% of the monthly charge.
I know great deals for annual memberships for a member, though it can make me wonder if the reason behind such a total discount yearly is since they’ve discovered that no one remains for over monthly or perhaps two.
A per-year subscription may obtain them a lot more money.
Naturally, which may be nonsense, and want to offer worth for committed members!
Is True Trader A Scam?
So, is True Trader a scam? Not technically. You can make money with it, but it’s definitely not as easy as Dan Parker makes it sound.
Again, with any kind of financial product (especially trading), you’re taking on a lot of risk.
Sure, you could hit it big and retire in Italy, but chances are you need the stomach and financial cushion to weather tons of losses before you get there…and it may never happen.
Most of the big gains numbers these companies use in their marketing (“xyz grew by 4,112% in 3 months” or “this option made 324% in just 2 days”) are cherry-picked.
They don’t tell you about the 10 100% losers that came before.
In other words, if you invested $100 into 11 recommendations, you’d lose $1,000, and make back $324…so you’d still be out almost $700.
Most people don’t have the fortitude to stick it out through 3 straight months of losers in the hopes of landing one big winner.
What if, instead, you took those same 3 months, invested just a couple hours a day (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To True Trader?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1. It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2. You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With anything in the financial markets, you own and control NOTHING. You have no say in price fluctuations, demand, or what the market will do.
Trying to beat the market is fighting against the tide. There’s just too much working against you, no matter how many supercomputers or rocket scientists are on your side.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3. Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
1. Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with any kind of trading or investing, you’d have to double your initial capital OR double the average order size of your existing trades. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
2. Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In the financial markets, you might be helping your family, but the impact never goes beyond you and maybe a few others.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like True Trader which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.