Transcribe everywhere is making it sound so easy, maybe that is why you are here.
Making money can be a difficult job, especially when you have a tight schedule.
I mean if your a stay at home mom or a student you don’t exactly have a choice but to prioritize your studies or children.
But luckily, thing can be a little easier because of Transcribe Anywhere.
Transcribe Anywhere is a course that will help you get close to different transcription companies and can possibly lead you to a successful career path in transcribing.
It teaches you how to actually transcribe anywhere without felling stressed and hassled.
But is transcribing really a good work?
Learn in this review as we delve into the different aspects of the program.
But before anything, look at this…
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like Transcribe Anywhere. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable, and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent monthly revenues (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like course, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Transcribe Anywhere, keep reading.
What Is Transcribe Anywhere ?
Transcribe Anywhere is a well-known online transcribing training program that offers two full courses: general transcription and legal transcription. To qualify for this course, you do not need to be a quick or precise typist. Even a complete novice may enroll.
These were created by a lady who has worked in the profession for many years and operates her own transcription business.
And since her transcribing company was successful, she wanted others to be successful as well by sharing her knowledge and skills with people interested in pursuing a career in this sector.
If you’re not acquainted with transcription, it’s the act of converting spoken language into written language. It’s varied employment that may pay much more than $20.00 per hour.
The fact that learning transcribing may be a short and straightforward procedure with immediate earnings is what draws individuals to this employment.
However, in order to be a skilled transcriber and consistently acquire high-paying assignments, you must completely understand all of the tactics and abilities required.
Transcribe Anywhere comes very handy here.
Janet offers a crash course in both general and legal transcription. These aren’t transcribing classes per such, but rather an overview of the business.
Transcribe Everywhere IS NOT A RECRUITMENT COMPANY. You must put in the effort to find paying customers.
There’s no need to be anxious since there’s a Facebook community where you can get compensated jobs. Furthermore, the course instruction will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to hunt for work on social media and freelancing sites.
Who Is Janet?
Janet Shaughnessy is your instructor.
Janet started working as a medical transcriptionist in 2007. She soon extended her services to include general and legal transcribing. Janet was “forced” to become a transcriptionist when her husband fell unwell in order to be closer to him and better care for him.
Janet believes that medical transcribing is a low-paying job.
That is why she focused her course only on general and legal transcriptions.
She discovered a severe shortage of experienced transcribers while operating her own Zoom Transcription Services. And that she was spending too much time educating both new and experienced transcribers how to do it correctly.
Rather of spending time teaching them, she reasoned that a transcribing training program would be a far more efficient option. As a result of this necessity, Transcriber Anywhere was created.
General Transcription Training
The Zoom Method, the first and original course, was offered on DVD. Courses in legal and medical transcribing were eventually added and may be downloaded.
Transcribe Anywhere classes were developed in 2016, offering even more interactive and thorough instruction.
The Syllabus For The General Transcription Course:
- Module 1: The foundation of transcription which includes the right equipment and the general transcription style, formatting and jobs
- Module 2: Essential skills for excellent transcription which includes critical thinking, spelling, and punctuation
- Module 3: Time-saving tools for efficient transcription such as using templates, shortcut keys, and time coding for videos
- Module 4: 60+ Practice files which includes low-quality audio and multiple speakers with accents to get a sense of the real-world challenges
- Module 5: How to find work which includes finding clients, setting your rates, and managing customer service
- Module 6: Final exam and certificate
The Syllabus For The Legal Transcription Course:
- Module 1: What is legal transcription
- Module 2: Legal transcription equipment and style guide
- Module 3: 80+ pages of English and Latin legal terminology and quizzes
- Module 4: How to use Microsoft Word for legal transcriptionists which includes using shortcuts and notating transcripts
- Module 5: How to transcribe legal correspondence from attorneys and other legal professionals with practice exercises
- Module 6: Legal process and court procedure which includes the different types of law, the anatomy of a court transcript, and how a case moves through the system
- Module 7: Legal forms and templates
- Module 8: Court proceedings transcription with practice
- Module 9: Deposition file transcription with practice
- Module 10: Law enforcement file transcription with practice
- Module 11: Conference and legal association meeting transcription with practice
- Module 12: Time coding for legal transcriptionists
- Module 13: Resources and final exam
- Module 14: How to find work in legal transcription
What’s Cool About Transcribe Anywhere
- The course is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is self-paced, so you can complete it in a couple of months or several months, depending on your timetable.
- There is a final test, and completing it confirms that you have accomplished and comprehended all of the training content.
- There is certification. While there is no official credential prerequisite as there is for teaching, presenting a certification will offer you an advantage over the competition.
- You’ll discover where to look for paying clients. The Facebook group is fairly active in terms of career leads.
- The course material is available for life, including updates.
- You get to enjoy lifetime access to the Facebook support forum.
What’s Not Cool
- If you don’t have a lot of money to spend, it’s a little pricey, but you can split it up. General Transcription training costs $797.00 for all 4 levels, while Legal Transcription training costs $897.00 for all 4 levels. Thankfully, there is a pay-as-you-go alternative available, which reduces the average cost.
- There is one catch: you can only gain lifetime access to every module if you complete – and pay for – the 3rd level of either course.
- No refund policy in place and does not guarantee that you will land on a job, but the free mini courses on General Transcription and Legal Transcription will assist you in determining whether transcription is a good career for you.
How Long Does It Take To Get Through The Transcribe Anywhere Transcription Course?
Transcription Anywhere sessions are ‘go-at-your-own-pace’ tutorials, and the time it takes to complete them varies each student, depending on how much time you have available to devote to the program.
If you work on it every day, for example, you can complete it in a month or two; if you don’t have much time, it will take you two to four months.
Does Transcribe Anywhere Offer Support?
The unlimited access to the Facebook community is an excellent platform for seeking help from both experienced and inexperienced transcriptionists, and existing students.
This community is a perfect place to address any concerns, issues, or questions that you may have regarding the program.
What I personally like about it is that the course creator herself is an active member in the group where you can enjoy direct communication.
You’ll also have unlimited access to student support including upgrades if you enroll in all the modules of either course. As a result, when the material is revised, you will have immediate access.
How Much Does Transcribe Anywhere Cost?
The first level in Transcribe Anywhere begins at $127 and increases as you go through the other levels. The pricing system is a bit confusing at first since there are multiple options involved.
But at this point, I’m sure you realize there are much better programs out there that can help you make A LOT more money.
1. The First Price Structure Is As Follows:
For The General Transcription Course
The one-time tuition for all 4 training levels is $797.00, which covers all training content as well as lifetime membership, updates, and support.
Since you do not have to participate in both levels, you do not have to pay the entire amount of $797.00.
For The Legal Transcription Course
The one-time fee for all 4 levels is also $897.00, with discounts most of the time and covers all training content, as well as lifetime membership, updates, and support.
Again, since you do not have to participate in both levels, there is no need to pay the entire amount of $897.00.
2. The Second Price Structure Is As Follows:
You can make payments for portions of either course on a pay-as-you-go basis. These portions, which include the modules, are divided into four distinct levels, allowing you to divide the total cost.
And, as I’ve previously mentioned, you can choose whatever level and pay the cost of your chosen level of training.
Here’s a brief breakdown of the levels and their respective prices:
- Level 1: Theory and Practice (learn the basics) $127.00
- Level 2: Practice (everything from level 1 plus how-to’s, tutorials and more practice), $362.00
- Level 3: Get Certified, $597.00
- Level 4: Build and Market, $797.00
Now comes the tricky part: once you join in one class and then move to the next, the cost for the next level is lowered to account for what you have already invested.
Simply put, if you begin with level 1 and pay $127.00 before upgrading to level 2, you would not have to pay $362.00 for level 2. To progress to level 2, you can pay $235.00, bringing the overall amount to $362.00.
Paying for either course on a pay-as-you-go basis would not save you any money. It simply spreads out the payments.
Consider the following payment arrangement for the General Transcription course:
But now I’d like to go into a little more detail about the “catch.” The modules in the first two stages are only available for 30 or 60 days based on the level you buy, but you can move to a higher level to enjoy longer access to the modules, which can also be lifetime.
For example, in the first stage of the General Transcription course, you take the the first two modules and pay to access them for 30 days only. But when you upgrade to the next level, you will enjoy longer access for all modules.
3. The Third Price Structure Is As Follows:
If you register for the classes in advance, you can sign up in both courses and save nearly $200.00. The total cost of all modules – general and legal together – is $1,097.00, which is often discounted by 20%.
Is Transcribe Anywhere A Scam?
So, is Transcribe Anywhere a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months, and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection are all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Transcribe Anywhere?
Yes, there are plenty of programs and resources to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With course, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most (course type/business) doesn’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer and losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Transcribe Anywhere, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Transcribe Anywhere which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.