Traffic Authority Review: Introduction
Chances are you heard about Traffic Authority because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Now I do want to be totally up front here, so…
Because Traffic Authority is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Traffic Authority, keep reading.
As mentioned, it is a platform for the sale of online traffic.
You’re presumably here to conduct a fact check and learn about the company’s validity, how much it costs to join Traffic Authority, how the platform works, if it’s worth it to join, and the pros and cons of Traffic Authority.
Let’s begin our review by discussing the advantages and disadvantages of Traffic Authority.
What’s Good About Traffic Authority?
- A Sound Business Model. Traffic authority makes use of affiliate marketing and multi-level marketing. These are entirely legitimate business models. While affiliate marketing allows you to advertise anything, MLM requires you to push certain services or products and recruit others to do the same. It is, in essence, an direct selling business.
- Legitimate Internal Training. The Traffic Academy training provides comprehensive to its affiliates. This will give potential affiliates a brief but effective lesson on online marketing — this is beneficial for individuals unfamiliar with the business. Outsourcing is unnecessary because the technologies are readily available.
What’s Bad About Traffic Authority?
- Customer Complaints That Have Not Been Resolved. Unresolved consumer complaints reflect poorly on any business. This demonstrates two things: first, Traffic Authority appears to be unconcerned about its clients, and second, Traffic Authority seems untrustworthy. This is detrimental to any business, but is especially detrimental to an online business. Unfortunately, according to a BBB review, numerous customers do not receive responses to refund requests.
- Program with an undisclosed high-ticket price. To promote the Traffic Authority product online, you must first purchase it, ranging from $220 to an eye-popping $8397. It is unquestionably pricey. Additionally, you must acquire a sufficient number of people before earning a profit. It is nearly difficult for someone who possesses no skills.
- Inadequate Transparency. The Traffic Authority lacks transparency; they provide little information about their business. Apart from their business’s name. That has the odor of a red flag. Additionally, their sales page is insufficiently informative if you wish to understand more about their internet business. Another major red flag is that they do not disclose the identities of their wealthy affiliates who are financing this operation. According to Traffic Authority, earning money online is simple. However, where is transparency?
- Uncertainty in the Sales Page. Concerning the sales page, the Traffic Authority website asserts that they can assist you in acquiring, or as they put it, “stealing,” a billion-dollar business model from media giants Facebook and Google and utilizing it to earn extra money. It’s plastered all over their advertisements. This is quite misleading – are such claims attainable if you establish an online business? Can you earn so much money in that short a time?
- Widgets that are not real. Traffic Authority coerces you into purchasing their service through a series of deceptions. They have fabricated countdown timer widgets for claiming one’s discount. Individuals frequently inquire and question, “Is Traffic Authority a scam?”
Traffic Authority Product Review Summary
Traffic Authority is a training program for traffic generation. Greg Chambers, Doug Wellens, and Chad Stalvey founded the company.
Streamlined Marketing Systems own traffic Authority. It is based in Florida, United States of America.
What Is Traffic Authority?
This question has a two-part answer. To begin, Traffic Authority is an online business that assists website owners in increasing web traffic. Two, Traffic Authority is a multi-level marketing (MLM) organization that allows you to earn commissions by reselling their traffic and training items to others.
Traffic Authority asserts and implies that their organization can demonstrate the same business model that large media corporations like Google and Facebook employ to generate enormous earnings. Wellens and Chad Stalvey, the founders and wealthy affiliate, state as much. However, there is a significant distinction between Google and Facebook, and each company delivers.
First, those two web behemoths are free platforms that are not MLM. These businesses earn money by selling advertising space. Simply enough, they sell traffic to business owners.
So How Can The Success Of Google And Facebook Be Replicated?
To be sure, it appears as though the organization is merely using the exciting success story of Google and Facebook to get you into their scam. The key objective here is to recruit and sign out individuals to begin recruiting and signing up others through affiliate marketing.
As previously said, Traffic Authority is focused to generate traffic sales and multi-level marketing, or MLM.
Their principal product is a variety of traffic bundles. Although at first appearance, one has no notion where this traffic comes from or its quality.
Additionally, you can purchase traffic from Google and Facebook. However, purchased quality traffic can occasionally be expensive.
Worse, you may end up paying thousands to earn a few hundred. Indeed not the return you desire.
Does this seem suspiciously like a scam? Simultaneously, social media and SEO traffic strategies require a longer time to get traction.
Nonetheless, it’s fulfilling and satisfying. How is one to earn money now?
In that vein, let’s have a look at how you can earn money online using Traffic Authority.
Big Question: Can You Make Money Online With Traffic Authority?
Without a doubt, earning money online is possible with Traffic Authority. This is not, however, a claim or a promise. You may sell the same packages to others as long as you have purchased them as well. Once you sell a package, you can earn a 40% commission on it and any additional package you sell.
However, as said above, you must first purchase a package before you may sell. And, mind you, the packages are not inexpensive. Assume you want to buy the Titanium Package for $4297 – that is not cheap money.
There’s a lot that comes along with Network Marketing that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out the Top 5 Reason Why Most Network Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get me wrong…
You can certainly make money with Network Marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work with this business model (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The Traffic Authority Compensation Plan
To be sure, the Traffic Authority’s compensation plan contains no turndowns. You and your sponsor can split the commission 50/50 on all products sold during your first six sales. This incentivizes affiliates to assist their downlines in generating revenue.
You divide the profit 80-20 after six sales. You will receive 80% of the proceeds, while your sponsor will receive 20%.
You can also earn passive monthly residual overrides and passive big-ticket commissions on all traffic packages. Additionally, you receive commission splits on team sales. Each time they make, you earn as well.
You can make substantial commissions ranging from $100 to $500 — and as high as $4,000 — for every time someone orders a traffic package. Additionally, you can earn commissions on recurrent large ticket sales. You can earn commissions on ‘large ticket’ sales each time the same clients purchase the same traffic bundles. This is undoubtedly a wonderful notion that has not been discovered yet.
Additionally, you can earn money through residual commissions. You can make $20 per month for Traffic Optimizer and $70 per month for the combined Traffic Optimizer and Traffic Academy. They will continue paid traffic and direct it to their websites. They want to continue utilizing Traffic Optimizer technologies within their company.
Don’t you believe that the company operates like a charm? This raises the question of whether Traffic Authority is a scam or not.
Is Traffic Authority A Scam?
So, is Traffic Authority a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives to Traffic Authority?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Traffic Authority which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.