Are you familiar with land investing or land investors?
This article will give you in-depth information about frontier equity properties and land investing.
Some people may speculate that this is another dirt-rich scam.
However, this is intended to help you understand the process of buying cheap land, which will be your passive income.
To learn more and earn passive income online, keep reading.
The Land Geek is a real estate investing program.
Like most real estate investing training courses, you’ll likely be exposed to the “Big 3” investing types:
- Long-term buy-and-hold
Regardless of which path you go down, there is a lot of potential with real estate investing.
After all, it’s the world’s oldest wealth-builder.
However, before you leave this AirBnB Automated review and go sign up, you might want to ask yourself:
“Is now the right time for me to get into real estate investing?”
Because, no matter which way you slice it, real estate investing is extremely capital intensive, labor intensive, or both.
So if you’ve only got an hour or two a day, or your savings account is a few zeroes lighter than you’re comfortable with, this might not be the best time for you to jump into real estate investing.
But that doesn’t mean you’re out of luck. It just means you need a system to free up more time and give yourself a stronger financial cushion.
A good way to get yourself there is with Digital Real Estate.
Digital Real Estate takes all the best parts of real estate investing, while eliminating most of the headaches:
- Low cashflow
- Interest payments
- High overhead
- Expensive repairs and maintenance
- Problematic tenants
And the best part?
Digital Real Estate allows you to build a passive income stream that’s actually passive!
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000).
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day analyzing deals, cold-calling homeowners, or dealing with contractors.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
What Is The Land Geek？
The Land Geek’s programming is centered on the land, as the name implies.
People who merely want land but not residences may benefit from this instruction.
There are different courses and training options available at The Land Geek.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you get:
Wholetail Course (Free)
Let’s take a look at the Wholetail Course first. It is a free three-part training program.
Part 1 – Buying Wholesale
It is divided into four parts:
- Module Lesson 1: Buying Wholesale
- Module Lesson 2: Buying Wholesale Facebook
- Module Lesson 3: Land Arbitrage Introduction
- Module Lesson 4: FAQ And Rules
Part 2 – Wholetailing Marketing
The second lesson will show you how to advertise your land after buying it.
The following is what you’ll get in part 2:
- Getting Involved in Buy-Sell Groups
- Mimi Schmidt, Land Geek Coach, is putting up an ad.
- Down Payments on GeekPay – Cash or Terms
Part 3 – Next Steps
The following are included in Part 3:
- Take your estate business to the next level with these tips.
- How to Use GeekPay to Automate Your Business
- How to Use LGPass to Automate
The Investor’s Toolkit ($1697 To $1997)
The Investor’s Toolkit will show you how to create your own land investing business.
The following is a list of things you’ll learn in this course:
Module 1 – Deal Flow
In the first module, you’ll learn how to set up a land investing system.
During your course, you will learn about the following topics:
- Where is the best spot to get affordable land?
- Where do you look for motivated sellers?
- How can you get property leads by mail?
- What is the greatest way to find the best deals
- Negotiation techniques to avoid
Module 2 – Due Diligence
Module 2 will show you how to spot the best land investments and avoid those that aren’t good.
The following items are found in this section:
- Using the internet to learn about the inland investment
- How do you legally close a land deal?
- Obtaining promotional materials without having to come to your location
- Methods for accurately valuing estate
Module 3 – Expert Marketing
This module explains how to sell your land investments and find purchasers.
Module 3 contains the following:
- What should be prioritized and what should be avoided when it comes to marketing?
- Creating an easy-to-use land listing website
- Land in good places is available for purchase.
- It is establishing a positive reputation to increase people’s trust in you.
- Establishing payment arrangements to increase sales
- How to use assurances to promote sales
Module 4 – Progressive Delegation
Your business will eventually require scalability to grow. You can achieve this goal with the help of virtual assistants and outsourcing.
It is covered in Module 4.
In this section, you will know the following:
- How to find a virtual assistant
- A low-cost method of hiring a virtual assistant
- The best way to ensure that your virtual assistant is effective
- How to Remove Bad virtual assistants
In addition to Land Geeks core training, you’ll also receive the following bonuses:
- Pricing strategies
- iMacros training
- Copywriting secrets
- Craigslist domination
- Wholesale riches
- eBay selling secrets
- Art of the takedown
- Deal tracker
- Offer generator
- FAQ and filling in the holes
- Secret list of counties
- Recommended tech tools
- Facebook fast and furious
- Tax and legal advice with Mark J. Kohler CPA
Flight School ($8900 To $11,900)
The Flight School has two options. There are basic and VIP packages available.
This course is divided into four sections, as follows:
- Weekly Execution in Real-Time – Each week, you’ll be given specific instructions on what to work on and how to improve your skills to discover real estate investing.
- Gain access to a monthly best passive income of $50,000 by working with Scott Todd, a land investor.
- Members will collaborate with each other, allowing you to learn more quickly and more efficiently.
- You’ll also be able to get help from experienced coaches.
In addition, you get:
- For six months, you can access the Land Geek’s proprietary automated software system
- Templates for websites
- Access to the Land Vault
- The Investor’s Toolkit course
- Access to the private Facebook group
With the VIP package, you acquire the following extras:
- Free One Acre Lot
- Lifetime access to mastermind
- Deal review with The Land Geek’s investing experts
Who Is Mark Podolsky?
The Land Geek’s creator, Mark Podolsky, has had some success with land investment.
Before buying land in New Mexico, Mark worked in a corporate position.
He learned how to sell the properties and began buying land as a full-time career.
He also runs Frontier Properties USA and his work with The Land Geek. If you’re looking to buy land, this company can assist you.
Mark is a professional when it comes to land investment.
More About Mark Podolsky: Discover Real Estate Investing
Mark Podolsky (a.k.a. The Land Geek) has been buying and selling raw land full-time since 2001.
Mark’s company, Frontier Equity Properties, has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and he has executed over 5,500 land sales. Mark Podolsky is the author of Dirt Rich, the definitive guide to building a passive income source through raw land investment.
Mark Podolsky’s passion for investing in land, creating wealth efficiently, and assisting others in developing their inner geeky entrepreneur has led him to do two things he never expected to do in life.
The first is that he hosts a podcast. You may have found your way here because you first listened to one of his podcasts. If you haven’t, you might want to join in on all of the FREE and FUN geeky tips, tips, shortcuts, and wisdom they share with their incredible fans.
The second is that Mark enjoys being a teacher, coach, and mentor to a growing community of lovely people. It’s incredible to be surrounded by intelligent people with good character who are driven to succeed, and he feels humbled and honored to be their guide.
The Land Geek Price
The cost of Land Geek courses ranges from $1697 to $10,000.
I’ve looked at classes that cost about the same as these.
In addition to working from home and making money online, there are numerous other options.
The Land Geek Pros
Mark Podolsky Is A Legit Coach.
On the internet, many people pretend to be successful. Mark Podolsky, despite this, is a well-known and respected businessman.
Land Geek Cons And Complaints
The Course Is Expensive.
The course is pricey, in my opinion. Tuition at the Flight School ranges from $8,900 to $11,900. It’s a substantial financial commitment. Nobody can guarantee that their money will return. A land deal can be complicated even if the home market is still strong.
Not A Good Business Model
Starting a land investment business is challenging and costly. Land purchases are not a good idea, whether small plots or potentially enormous, blocks-according to experienced real speculators. There is too much risk for me to join.
Poor Refund Policy
There is a return policy, however, it is subject to some restrictions. To be eligible for a refund, you must attend all calls and group coaching sessions and demonstrate that you used what you learned.
Is Land Geek A Scam?
So, is Land Geek a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Mark Podolsky makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual profit margins on real estate investments are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months – looking at deals, sending out offers, negotiating with the seller and lender to buy a rental property – and then your reward is like $100 a month in profits, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month (with a 90-95% profit margin)?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike traditional real estate, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Land Geek?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
Flipping and wholesaling are full-time jobs (and more), no matter what any real estate guru tells you. You always have to be searching for deals, because if you stop, so does the money.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Yes, in traditional real estate you kind of “own” the properties. But there’s also a ton of debt tied to most real estate investments, which means the property isn’t truly yours.
A lender can take it away if you miss a payment. Not to mention, loan payments really impact your profit margins.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets outright (with a 90-95% profit margin), which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Minimal Ongoing Expenses: With traditional real estate, monthly expenses are HIGH. Between loan payments, ongoing maintenance, and repairs (not to mention the possibility of having to go through the eviction process), profit margins are slim.
Plus, whenever you have a vacancy, factor in the costs to turn over a unit (plus the fact there’s no money coming in until the next tenant moves in).
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business with minimal maintenance and ongoing costs, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with traditional real estate investing, you’d have to double your monthly rent, double your deals/number of units OR double your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Land Geek which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.