Without a doubt, this course is dense with vital information about the Google Maps App business model. A series of online video courses are included in the course, called Google Maps Elite.
Citations are heavily emphasized.
The video titles in the member’s section are as follows:
- Intro and Introduction
- The Google Local Ranking Algorithm
- White Hat Techniques
- The Local Algorithm and Website Authority
- Content Creation
- Local Keyword Research
- Backlinking Resources
- Category Keywords
- Why Keywords Do Not or Do Return Local Results
- Problems? Try Phone Support!
- Local Knowledge Panel Changes
- Google’s Local Pack
- Local Prospecting With Mechanical Turk
- Ranking Outside Your Locale
- Keep Multiple Locations Safe
- Pidgeon Update
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Create and Optimize Your GMB
- Setting Up a My Business Page
- Local VS Brand Pages
- Basic Places Page Optimization
- The Importance of Reviews
- White Hat Reviews
- Make Starts Appear In Google
- GMB Posts
- Listing Attributes
- Changing Bad Review Snippets
- Show Social Media Icons
- Reinstating a Disabled Local Listing
- Add Local Structured Data to your Website
- Google Trusted Photographer
- Courting Authority Reviewers
- Citations: What, How, & Why
- Listings On Local Websites
- White Hat Backlinks
- Facebook Pages
- Imitate Competitor Citations
- Citations Using Image Sharing Websites
- Wikipedia Citations
- Using Your Building/Office/Home to Get Additional Citations
- Sponsorship and Testimonial Citations
- Citations Using Knowne
- Whitespark and Get Listed Citation Tools
- Fixing Citations After An Address Change
- Local Guides Program
- Local Guides Opportunity
- Secret Local Guides Levels
- Major Local Guides Points Update
- Choosing Addresses
- How to Moderate Your Own Maps Edits Through Local Guides
- Obtaining Phone Numbers
- Setting Up Your Listings
- Yelp Ranking Algorithm
- Press Releases
- Intro & Overall Strategies
- Selling Leads
- Scrape Box
- Important Info: Service Area Businesses and Google/LeadGen
- Hostnine Reseller Hosting
- Optimize For Local Keywords
- Did I Get Slapped?
- Direct Mail Prospecting Method
The Arbor Academy Cost
Because this is an expensive program, ensure that you are fully committed before booking your breakthrough call.
If you are outside Canada or the United States, you can do your breakout coaching call through Skype or Zoom.
You receive unlimited and lifetime access to the Arbor Academy program for a one-time fee.
You should budget approximately $1,000 for full access to The Arbor Academy’s resources.
Yes, that is a huge amount of money. You should, however, be able to negotiate a cheaper charge with your breakthrough agency.
One option I can provide is to conduct a Google search for the titles of the lessons I mentioned above and see if you can glean sufficient information about them. In this manner, you’ll be able to save a significant amount of money.
Pros And Cons Of The Arbor Academy By Chad Kimball
- You can build your digital agency by renting top Google Maps ad space to a large number of small local businesses.
- In essence, small company owners are renting virtual real estate from you.
- You entrust a local business with the obligation of providing a high-quality service.
- Monthly premiums or commissions can total hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, depending on how your business operates.
- You are not obligated to meet in person with clients.
- You would require funds to keep the agency afloat.
- There is no trial period before enrolling in the course.
- Chad Kimball charges a high price for his coaching course due to the nature of the business concept and its potential profitability.
The Arbor Academy Review: Final Word
You must be at least 18 years old to join.
On average, it takes three to seven weeks to get the first customer.
The Arbor Academy students already have clients. If this describes you, there is a business opportunity that will require a great deal of dedication and effort to build your digital agency profitably.
Your agency can earn an average of $750 per month from a single customer. However, this figure is neither assured nor guaranteed.
It is not a brilliant idea to join The Arbor Academy if you are in debt or unemployed.
If you are unemployed, in need of financial assistance, or in search of a suitable opportunity, it’s better for you to get on your feet first.
Is The Arbor Academy A Scam?
Arbor Academy’s website was constructed using Click Funnels.
You are inundated with testimonials, screenshots of profits, and video testimonials before enrolling.
The Arbor Academy, founded by Chad Kimball, provides legitimate lessons about developing a digital mapping agency.
I believe the pricing is fair in comparison to the quantity of money you can earn.
In this aspect, the Arbor Academy – Google Maps Elite program is credible. However, before naming it a hoax, make an effort to investigate. Additionally, keep in mind that this business strategy is not suitable for everyone!
However, even without The Arbor Academy, it is entirely possible to develop a profitable successful online business.
What Is The Arbor Academy?
The Arbor Academy operates on a straightforward business strategy that anyone, even newcomers, quickly understands.
This semi-coaching course teaches through video. This course aims to help you launch your digital agency to generate leads and acquire clients for small local businesses in your area.
Following that, you rent out advertising space through Chad’s Google Maps program.
This may sound straightforward, but the remainder of individuals venturing into this potentially lucrative industry will probably find it less so.
It might be disastrous without skilled supervision.
However, with Chad’s over 9 years of experience in the digital world, you’ll receive the professional assistance you require to succeed.
That is what he claims.
In this honest review, I’ll disclose everything you need to know to determine whether or not this program is worth your money and time.
We’re going to look into various areas of The Arbor Academy to determine if it truly is the greatest online training school available.
We’ll talk about whether The Arbor Academy is the right Google Maps Advertising platform for you.
At the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding The Arbor Academy and Google Maps Advertising in general.
And most important, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off just GMB’s for good because it uses some of the same skills in a much more powerful and profitable way!
The Arbor Academy: Overview Of The Google Maps Advertising Platform
Chad Kimball created Google Maps Elite. This course is available to current Arbor Academy students. There are other beneficial software tools available, including technical support, online forums, and coaching. Google Maps Advertising is one of the numerous legitimate methods for expanding your web organization.
Chad Kimball asserts that he possesses the skills and ability to assist you in achieving success in your online business.
Parent Company: Arbor Group Associates, Inc
Company Brand: The Arbor Academy
Alternate Known Names: Arbor Academy, Chaddo
Domain Name: https://thearboracademy.net
Domain Age: July 15, 2008
Hosting Registrar: IONOS by 1&1
Year Launched: 2018
Domain Authority: 2/ 100
Linking Root Domains: 51
Ranking Keywords: 6
Spam Score: 9%
Website Asset Value: $34,798
Address/Headquarters: 4642 S Bishop Street. Suite 9585, Chicago, Illinois, 60609
Founder: Chad Kimball
- Software Tools/Programs
- Scheduled & Weekly Group Coaching Calls
- Step-By-Step Training Course With 74 Videos
- Members-Only Facebook Group
- Archives Of 139+ Hours Of Previously Recorded Calls
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Complete Outsourcing Department
- Customer Call Software
- Automated Prospecting System
- Lead Value & Rate Calculator
- Pay-Per-Call Income Goal Calculator
Community Size: more than 1,500
Payout/Payment Currency: USD (United States Dollar)
Payout/Payment Currency: USD (United States Dollar)
- A one-time payment of $997.00 is required.
- $579.00 in two installments
- Six $199.00 monthly payments
Affiliate Program and Upsells: None
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Phone: 773-336-2225
- Phone: 773-336-7388
The Arbor Academy Review: How Does The Arbor Academy Work?
Now is the time to examine how you will generate money renting through The Arbor Academy platform.
The course will show you how to purchase and rent Google Maps listings space for local business owners.
To illustrate, here is a nine-step example:
1) Using the e-tool supplied, enter a search phrase. ‘Electrician,’ for instance, and a specific area. You’ll notice that monthly searches are present, showing that individuals are looking for electrician local businesses in the neighborhood.
2) You navigate back to Google and conduct another search to ascertain the top results. Local business listings relevant to “electricians” can be found nearby. That is all! You’re now on the lookout for unlisted local electrical businesses and persuading them to pay for your services.
3) Avoid being duped by the numerous electrician companies in the neighborhood, as the genuine owners did not create all of them. Thus, you will be taught how to construct a company listing for a local firm that is not already listed in Google’s top tier.
4) You create an entirely new website from the start dedicated to the firm for which you are generating leads. If you’ve agreed to a fixed payment rate, you can earn a commission on each purchase.
5) You can act as a middleman. You and the digital agency can contact local businesses in any jurisdiction not listed at the top of Google search maps. You can negotiate the residual fixed payment with the local business after demonstrating how you propose to attract people to their establishment.
6) You can facilitate traffic for a large number of unlisted local companies located throughout the world if you are willing to put in the effort.
7) The advantage of this method is that you can laser-target a huge number of keywords in various company areas other than “Electrician.” Consider the names “plumbers,” “roofers,” “scaffolders,” “rental cars,” and “attorneys.” Numerous businesses unique to these search phrases can be discovered in multiple locations throughout the world that are not online.
8) Search for locally unlisted businesses. If you are interested in being an online Search Engine Results Page (SERP) marketer, you may approach these unlisted local businesses and negotiate a charge for your services. You’ll discover strategies for directing purchasing clients to the product or service they’re looking for.
9) It’s simple to see how this company plan could succeed. Continue to hunt for local businesses that require an internet presence to increase their sales. You are doing them a favor by acting as a liaison between the services they need and consumers!
The Creator Of The Google Maps Course: Chad Kimball
Chad Kimball is a self-employed web entrepreneur who quit his day job in 1999. He resigned due to an unfriendly work environment.
Since that day, he has made a living by locating his clientele and assessing which online business models work.
Chad has been growing his internet marketing firm since 2011, aiding small businesses in desperate need of additional clients.
Kimball asserts that he earned more than $2 million between 2018 and 2020, mainly through the Google Maps Advertising business models work online he developed and established for The Arbor Academy.
Chad possesses an in-depth understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and is widely regarded as an authority in the subject.
Similarly, Bethany-Anne, Chad’s daughter, employs tried-and-true online money-making tactics that her father has been honing for years.
Chad Kimball is the founder of The Arbor Academy.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where The Arbor Academy falls short is in scalability.
You can’t realistically expect to be able to set up a bunch of different GMB’s and maintain/keep them verified throughout all hours of the day.
It just takes too many resources (money included) for any regular person to bootstrap.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend all your day monitoring different GMB’s?
With this digital real estate program, you can profit off LOCAL traffic to your website every single day!
Sound too good to be true? Of course it does! But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about various CPC’s setting off different campaigns in the red at different times.
Back to GMB’s, why land a small $250 client…when you could clear all $1,000+ of that in profit?
This one actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the The Arbor Academy group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike The Arbor Academy, where you’re getting maybe $250 per month, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Arbor Academy, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…