There are an infinite number of ways to make money outside of a traditional job. Some side hustles can earn a lot of money, while others won’t – but every extra cent you generate and save brings you closer to financial freedom.
You probably entered this site because you’re up for a fun way to make money online.
Well, in today’s review I have something interesting for you.
Swagbucks is an app that helps you earn money and other prizes by answering surveys and playing games.
Seems too good to be true?
Then learn that in this Swagbucks review.
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like Swagbucks. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first, and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like business type, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Swagbucks keep reading.
Swagbucks: What Is It All About?
I’m sure most of us have heard of these reward sites that pay you to do a certain activity. Swagbucks allows you to make money by participating in survey sites, playing games, or doing other seemingly insignificant chores. What’s even better is that you can receive all of these possibilities for free with Swagbucks.
Swagbucks features a plethora of wonderful and simple methods for you to make money online without investing any money whether you have a computer, smartphone, tablet, or other internet devices.
Swagbucks users may obtain gift cards and PayPal cash by participating in different online activities. You may use this application to accomplish a variety of activities online, like taking out online surveys, purchasing online, collecting Swag tickets, playing games, and more.
Signing up requires just an email address and a password. After a member’s account has been validated, he or she may start earning Swagbucks incentives known as SB points.
Members may obtain free gift cards for as little as 110 Swagbucks points.
You may also contribute a percentage of your proceeds to a charity or use your PayPal account to pay bills or shopping online. Complete all of these tasks on the Swagbucks website.
Is Swagbucks Legit? How Does Swagbucks Work?
There are several methods to earn SB points on Swagbucks, and you’re undoubtedly curious about them, so without further ado, here are seven ways to make money online with Swagbucks:
Fill Out Online Surveys
- Swagbucks is well known for its survey platform. Swagbucks is used by market research companies to poll people about their goods and services.Members of the Swagbucks app and website do pay market research surveys. It also does not need users to pay to earn money, and thousands of surveys are offered every day.
Scan Your Receipts
Did you know that as a Swagbucks member, you can earn money by scanning receipts from retail establishments like supermarkets, pharmacies, and convenience stores?
That is correct. To begin earning money through receipt scanning, simply download the Swagbucks app and take a picture of your receipt from within the app.
Get Paid By Trying Out New Products
- That’s right, that’s what I said. “Paying” people to test out a product is a common marketing tactic used by many organizations.You can get paid to test out new services like Hulu, Disney+, StashInvest or ButcherBlock with Swagbucks. Cashback or bonus money can be earned by joining up for a new service (trial membership) or by receiving new products that are shipped to your home.Deodorant, shampoo, coffee filters, and other small, individually packaged items are examples of the products you might get to try. Manufacturers hope you’ll enjoy their products so much that you’ll buy them in-store and spread the word about them to your friends.
Cashbacks On Your Online Shopping
- You can earn money by making purchases via online shops, believe it or not.Members of Swagbucks are eligible to get cash back on purchases made at literally hundreds of retailers, including Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Target, Hotels, Old Navy, and many more.Simply clicking over from Swagbucks to the retailer of one’s choice to make a purchase and so qualify for cash back is all that is required of Swagbucks users.Swagbucks users may also utilize the famous (and highly rated) Swagbutton, which is an incredible browser plugin that informs members while they are buying online.When members purchase online, the Swagbutton also displays legitimate coupons, which helps them save even more money than they would have otherwise.
- The fact that Swagbucks pays its users to participate in gaming shows how much it values its members’ time spent on the website.Okay, so mainly. The creators of video games and mobile apps are looking for more players. Therefore, they decide to contact Swagbucks.They pay Swagbucks when they are given new players, and Swagbucks will split a percentage of the cash incentive with you if you are one of the people Swagbucks sends them. You can truly make money by playing games if you do it in this way.It’s possible that to earn the prize, many games may need you to make an in-app purchase; however, this is not very typical.The purpose of most in-game purchases, however, is to improve the gaming experience and make it simpler to advance.
Swagbucks Watch: Live Stream Trivia With Swagbucks
- Every Monday through Thursday at 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific, a live-stream trivia game show is broadcast.Each game on Swagbucks has the potential to award a reward of up to $1,000. Over 20,000 people participate in each game, all vying for a share of the big prize.In the Apple App Store, the Swagbucks Live app has almost 12,000 reviews with an aggregate rating of 4.8 stars (out of 5).
- No, Swagbucks does not have its search engine. Swagbucks’ search engine, powered by Yahoo!, allows you to conduct online searches.With Swagbucks, you’ll not only receive great search results but you’ll also get rewarded for every online search you do. Using Swagbucks as your default search engine is another option.Google and the Swagbucks search engine will be used by many Swagbucks members. It’s another technique to make money online, and you receive a wide range of outcomes.Searching the internet is one of the fastest and easiest ways that Swagbucks will pay you.
Now that you have an idea of how you will benefit and profit from Swagbucks you might still be skeptical if you are going to earn money through them.
Well, don’t worry I also got that part covered, just head to the next part.
Getting Your Money
The possibilities for earning money on Swagbucks are almost endless, as are the alternatives for withdrawing that money.
Get your money via these 4 ways:
- PayPal Account
- Gift Cards
All legit ways to turn SB points into real-world tangible money.
Is Swagbucks A Scam?
So, is Swagbucks a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Swagbucks?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With business type, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Swagbucks, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Swagbucks which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.