Are you wondering how to earn money online? Online Consulting offers a lot of options for you. You can make it in just a click of your fingertips.
Read this review on Sam Ovens for a better understanding of his business practices.
Before we get started…
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like Sam Ovens. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first, and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like SnapInspects, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Sam Ovens, keep reading.
Who Is Sam Ovens?
Sam Ovens is a New Zealand-born entrepreneur living in the United States home. His company has grown to a multimillion-dollar enterprise in just five years, earning him a spot on Forbes’ list of 2017’s 30 Under 30 Asian Entrepreneurs.
He was known as the bright star of his graduating class at The Foundation, an online school that promised to teach students how to build a profitable software company.
From the garage of his parent’s house in New Zealand, Sam founded SnapInspect, a software company. When he was 21, he had a lot of debt.
During the first two years of SnapInspect’s existence, Sam’s consulting firm reportedly brought in $35,000 per month.
Later, Sam claimed to have “gone from broke to $1m profit in 3 years flat”.
After that, there was the Forbes endorsement, a nice NYC condo, and an estimated net worth of $65 million.
So Who Is The Real Sam Ovens?
His critics will accuse him of being a shady businessman you should avoid.
His supporters see him as a dynamic entrepreneur who provides significant value to his students.
Which one do you believe is the more accurate portrayal?
Sam Ovens Timeline
Sam’s success story is categorized into two distinct narratives:
According to Sam’s report, he went from bankrupt to millionaire in a span of a year.
On the other hand, my research demonstrates that the path wasn’t so easy.
My investigation into Sam’s accomplishments was riddled with discrepancies, contradictions, and fuzziness.
I’ve tried to set down the timeline in the best way possible here.
- Samuel Leslie Ovens was born on August 10th, 1989, in New Zealand.
- At the age of 21
- Earned an undergraduate degree in commerce at the University of Auckland in New Zealand
- Has an internship at Vodafone in New Zealand.
- Salary of $40,000 per year
- Due to an unexpected opportunity, Sam decides to leave his job and work out of his parents’ garage after meeting a wealthy entrepreneur.
- PromoteYourself is the name of Sam’s first venture into the world of entrepreneurship. He puts in a bunch of time and money, yet he doesn’t make a penny.
- ToTheDesk, a lunch delivery service, and a loyalty card app for cafés are some of Sam’s new ventures. Both attempts have failed.
- A year later, Sam reports $0 in revenue and a net debt of $30,000.
- Sam enrolls in a class he hears about called The Foundation as part of his education. SnapInspect, a property inspection tool for property management companies, is his first project after their training programs.
- Sam begins offering consulting services to New Zealand businesses to raise money for the development of SnapInspect. Sam’s first client is a window tinting company, paying him $1000 to update their website.
- SnapInspect is gaining a lot of traction. Andrew Warner of Mixergy.com interviewed Sam to make roughly $2,500 per month by August.
- Sam says that he made $100,000 in revenue for that year.
- Sam begins working with other members of The Foundation’s student body. One student, Stanley, pays $1000 for a few coaching calls and Sam closed a $10,000 deal with him shortly after.
- Sam’s first training program is out now. In addition to Sam’s one-on-one assistance, students have access to recorded coaching calls with other students. Around a dozen persons pay the $1000 fee to participate.
- Sam appears on Mixergy.com for the second time in a year. SnapInspect and his coaching/consulting firm bring in around $35,000 a month.
- Students can learn how to start a consulting firm online from Sam.
- A few months later, Sam says he made $500,000 in sales for the year.
- Sam is living in Auckland, New Zealand, in his “dream apartment.”
- For the year, Sam reports total revenue of $1.2 million.
- In February, Sam sells SnapInspect and devotes all his time and energy to his consulting firm.
- Sam relocates to New York in November.
- For the year, Sam reports $2.4 million in revenue.
- Sam purchases consulting.com as a domain name, creates a Dublin office, and hires 40 employees.
- Sam says that he made $18.25 million in sales last year.
- Rebranded as Consulting Accelerator 2.0, Sam relaunches his online program.
- Sam was nominated to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list for Asia, and Forbes estimates his net worth at $65 million.
- For his wedding in New Zealand in December, Sam plans to fly to Auckland.
- It is impossible to foresee how much money the company will make this year.
- A new home in Venice Beach, California, is purchased by Sam and his wife, and they decide to make a move from New York City to California.
- A year later, Sam claims revenue of around $30 million.
- Sam expects a yearly revenue of $40 million when he makes his predictions in March.
- In June, Sam uploaded on YouTube a video showing that his firm made $2,695,935 in January 2019.
- Sam will be 33 years old in August.
Why Is It So Hard To Piece Together Sam’s Story?
As a possible explanation, critics would point to Sam’s penchant for exaggerating the truth to improve his brand’s exposure and profit margins.
Perhaps a more accurate explanation is Sam’s lack of attention to detail and preference for simplifying his narrative.
Sam is the first to admit he is a careless employee:
In a video, Sam says “After realizing that my existing position wasn’t allowing me to assist organizations in expanding, I decided to leave and start my own consulting business.”
This is a beautiful story, but it’s inconsistent with what Sam had previously said.
After quitting his employment and before beginning consultancy work, he writes on his website that he had a few business failures.
What Is Sam Ovens Net Worth?
Forbes valued ovens’ net worth at $65 million in 2017. A fair estimate of Sam’s net worth in 2022 is $110 million, based on his earnings and profits since then.
An estimated $65 million figure was included in a Forbes feature of Sam in 2017 when he was designated one of the 30 Under 30 Asians.
Sam claims to have made $18.25 million in income in 2016.
According to a March 2019 Q&A session with Consulting Accelerator students, Sam claimed his 2018 revenue was roughly $30 million.
At the beginning of this video, Sam exhibited approximately $2.7 million in income for his firm in January 2019.
Finally, Sam reported in 2017 that his company had profit margins of between 50 and 60 percent. And here we were in 2019.
He appears to have been making around $2.5 million a month from his firm during 2018 and 2019.
Approximately $30 million per year is the total cost of this project.
Profits would be $15 million a year if the profit margin were 50%.
Sam’s net worth was estimated at $65 million by Forbes in 2017, based on a profit of $9 million in 2016.
A cautious projection of Sam Ovens’ net worth in 2022 is $110 million, based on the same 7x multiple.
Sam appears to have made $9 million or more in profits since 2016, which suggests that his net worth is significantly higher than that.
Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator Program Review
We evaluate the program’s claims, and we must first look at what it promises. The components of Sam Ovens’ website are found here, Consulting.com.
The 6-Figure Consulting Business and Your first High-Value Client start in 42 days from scratch.
The Sam’s Consulting Accelerator will show you how to launch a profitable consulting business and land your first customer in as little as 42 days in just six weeks.
There is no need to be an expert in technology or a seasoned entrepreneur to start your firm. Sam teaches everything you need to know step-by-step to have a successful business in his Consulting Accelerator program.
Over 10,000 students worldwide have used and tested the strategies taught in the Consulting Accelerator program.
Building Your Own Consulting Business
The Consulting Accelerator course has produced 451 six-figure earners, 21 millionaires, and 2,838 people who have been able to resign from the corporate job due to their participation in Sam’s training.
Our pupils earned more than $400 million, according to reports.
- Fundamentals and foundations are covered in Week 1.
- It’s Week 2 of the New Paradigm and World View
- Chemistry of Client Conversion in Week 3
- Alchemy of Client Attraction, Week 4
When it comes to Facebook’s evolution, it’s all about fractals.
Everything You’ll Get Is Listed Below:
- Accelerator Training Program for Six Weeks
- Workbook put in a box
- Lifetime Access to the Community and
- Weekly Q&A Calls 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
With over 3,000 satisfied customers with positive reviews, the Consulting Accelerator training program is a resounding success.
They do, however, provide a full 14-day money-back guarantee if you’re still not convinced about joining. If you’re not pleased with the program, you can request a refund within 14 days.
Now let’s get directly into the meat of the matter and discover all the program’s dirty little secrets. The course will be divided into the following sections:
- Created Layouts
- Weeks 1 through 6 of the Primary Subject
- Group of Experts
Layout And Creation – Consulting Accelerator Review
A quick scan of Sam Ovens’ website (Consulting.com) discloses typos and spelling errors that make the site look incompetent.
Though, everything is polished when you get the actual course.
Compared to Sam’s presentation, the movies appear to have been shot by a New York City specialist in HD. Downloads are basic, clean PDFs that are easy to read and understand.
Isn’t it the best?
When it comes to layout, style, and usability, I’ve purchased numerous products in the same price category as Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator and say that he is the best.
How Much Is Consulting Accelerator?
Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator cost is $1,999.00. There is a payment plan option which is $597 per month for five months.
The Consulting Accelerator Program’s content can’t be judged solely on Consulting.com’s impressiveness. Moreover, when the consulting accelerator price is just $999 for the course, you don’t really care about the layout.
Compared to other websites, it’s a breath of fresh air when everything in this course works the way you want it to.
It’s great to see Sam Ovens’ consulting.com program get the recognition it deserves!
Is Sam Ovens A Scam?
So, is Sam Ovens a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Sam Ovens?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With (course/business type), you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products.
You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies.
At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with [program name], you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Sam Ovens which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.