Chances are you heard about Puretrim because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Puretrim is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Puretrim, keep reading.
PureTrim MLM Overview
- Product Name: PureTrim
- Company Type: Health & Wellness Multi-Level Marketing Company
- President/CEO: Mark Tahiliani
- VP Operations: Rachel Rowley
- Business Started: February 2017
- Website: https://www.puretrim.com/
- Summary: PureTrim offers wellness shakes, multivitamins, meal replacement bars, and more. Mark Tahiliani launched the Arizona-based company in 2017.
Who Is Mark Tahiliani?
PureTrim CEO Mark Tahiliani is known as “Dr. Marc” Mark controlled BigSmart, an online shopping mall, and was sued for fraud in 2001.
Mark settled for $500,000 (performance bond) and $5 million (consumer redress). This may be why he’s not on PureTrim’s website.
What Is The PureTrim MLM Product Line?
Are you concerned about your health? Do you cherish your health? Then continue reading…
Some PureTrim products are included in the Physician’s Desk Reference (PDR), a legal & authorized prescription guide.
Check out these PureTrim products:
- Boost Tea – promises to suppress appetite and cravings while also boosting metabolism.
- Trim Bar – a natural meal replacement bar.
- Joint Tea is an iced fruit tea that improves mobility and flexibility.
- Mediterranean Wellness Shake – Weight Loss Shake
- Cardio 9 – A list of 23 organic fruits and vegetables that claim to boost Nitric Oxide levels.
- Joint Mist – a plant-based spray used to relieve muscular and joint pain.
- Daily Complete – an energy booster that claims to contain 243 minerals, vitamins, and nutrients.
- Experience – designed to help with constipation, bloating, and heartburn.
- SynergyDefense – is also designed to help with bloating and digestion.
- LiverMaster – purports to cleanse the liver, pancreas, and thyroid glands.
- Clean – claimed to be beneficial to the immunological and respiratory system.
- Female Balance – a herbal remedy for menopause and PMS.
- PureGardens – a skin serum composed of 11 organic plants and essential oils.
PureTrim Lead Product: PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes
The PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shake is a meal substitute shake that is easy to drink on the go and is full of essential nutrients. The protein-rich shake is good for your health.
The Wellness Shake Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
- PureTrim Wellness Shake is a healthy drink.
- 21 grams of protein per smoothie from brown rice, flax seed, non-GMO vegetable pea, and lentil.
- Antioxidants and prebiotics fight free radicals and maintain gut health.
- Ionic Plant Trace Mineral Blend – made with marine plants
- Anti-stress and energy blend energizes and calms and is rich n creamy vanilla.
- Super Raw Anti-aging Greens Blend
STARTER PACK BUNDLES
Starter Packs, which can save anywhere from $10 to $180, are also available.
Cost savings of $5 per day with Daily Complete and SynergyDefense
10-Day Weight Loss
Savings of $80 on the Mediterranean Wellness Shake, Boost Tea, Daily Complete, Experience, and PureGardens.
30-Day Weight Loss Challenge
You may save $180 on a 30-day supply of Mediterranean Wellness Shake, Boost Tea, Daily Complete, the Experience, and PureGardens.
Save $10 when you buy Joint Tea, Joint Mist, and Daily Complete.
30-Day LiverMaster Cleanse
Spend $30 on LiverMaster, Daily Complete, and Experience, and save $10! Valid for 30 days!
FEATURE: Imagine Yourself 3 Sizes Smaller!
Join Puretrim 30-Day Weight Loss Challenge StarterPak
This 30-day weight-loss challenge StarterPak has everything you need. This weight-loss program works.
- Weight-loss and anti-aging Mediterranean PureTrim Shakes
- PureTrim Boost Tea supports metabolism and curbs appetite.
- 243 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in Liquid Daily Complete increase energy.
- Experience improves gut health and regularity.
- Pure Gardens Skin Serum tones skin when dieting
FREE weight-loss book! Your FREE Shaker Cup makes mixing shakes easy.
Choose chocolate, vanilla, or a blend of flavors.
Enjoy FREE delivery on orders over $149!
Men and women can participate. Any mom can lose weight with the starter pack. Many have completed the challenge.
How Does PureTrim Work?
Simply put, the company distributes health and wellness products, primarily dietary smoothies, meal replacement bars, multivitamins, and supplements. Affiliates might be sales agents for the corporation.
Like other networking companies, gaining members saves on advertising and marketing. Both sides win, ideally. Affiliates sell pricey things.
How Much Does It Cost To Join? How To Get Started With PureTrim MLM?
Still curious? Warning! You must pay $29 yearly. Plus, to qualify for a commission, you must:
- $199/month – auto-ship and 3 retail customers or 3 recruits who pay auto-ship
- $349/month auto-ship
- b for PureTrim goods
An affiliate must buy $400 worth of merchandise monthly to qualify for the MLM business opportunity.
Is this a big ask? Can you accomplish the sales goal? Agreeing.
PureTrim Compensation Plan
We’ll judge networking companies by their compensation scheme. MLM programs are challenging to read.
PureTrim’s compensation scheme is Unilevel. First, affiliate ranks:
PureTrim Affiliate Ranks
- Executive Promoter – only affiliate signup required
- Direct Promoter sells $400 in products per month
- 1-Star Promoter: Recruit 2 Executive Promoters
- 2-Star Promoter — Keep 2 1-Star Promoters on 2 unilevel legs
- 3- Star Promoter – Kep 3 2-Star Promoters on the first 2 levels of 3 unilevel legs
- 4-Star Promoter – maintain 4 3-Star Promoters on the first 2 levels of 4 unilevel legs
- 5-Star Promoter – maintain 5 4-Star Promoters on the first 2 levels of 5 unilevel legs
- President’s Club: Maintain 5-Star Promoters on the first two levels of five unilevel legs.
Understand the pay plan?
I believe you need recruits to advance. This indicates a focus on recruitment rather than product sales.
Affiliates must recruit to pay for auto-ship, and recruits must recruit to pay for theirs.
Is it a pyramid scheme?
Let’s see whether commissions and bonuses cover auto-ship.
Executive Promoters earn 10% on retail sales, Direct Promoters 25%, and 10% more at each level.
A recruit is placed straight in an affiliate’s downline (Level 1). Once a Level 1 affiliate has a personal recruit, it moves to Level 2.
3-Star Promoters get the Gold Bonus (and higher ranks). Qualifications? Maintain a $299 auto-ship and 10 $99-plus retail customers.
All-Star Matching Bonus
A first-month Executive Promoter earns $700 for recruiting 7 direct promoters.
Fast Start Bonus
An Executive Promoter earns $100 for every Direct Promoter recruit.
Executive Promoters (and higher grades) get a 10% commission on Direct Promoters’ product orders.
Luxury Car Bonus
2-Star Promoters and higher receive the Luxury Car Bonus.
Is it true? Do you think reaching those levels is easy?
You must spend $400 monthly and meet other requirements for each commission type. $4,800 yearly! What’s your budget?
Do you know enough wealthy folks to recruit? Unlikely.
You’ll probably have to acquire the products to meet your sales volume target.
So, what do you think?
Will this work?
Bottom Line: Pure Trim Review
PureTrim isn’t a scam. It sells legitimate products and compensates affiliates well.
It uses a legal MLM system. But recruitment makes it a pyramid scam in disguise.
I’d recommend it to a health-conscious buddy.
But is PureTrim right for you?
Who else except your family and friends spends so much on supplements? All the negatives outweigh the rewards, so join with caution.
This PureTrim review should help you decide whether to buy.
Is PureTrim A Scam?
So, is Puretrim a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives to Puretrim?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Puretrim which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.