Many individuals today enjoy traveling and often hunt for promotional packages. Paycation is a MLM company that primarily targets the tourism sector.
Though is this a legitimate MLM business opportunity? Well, let’s learn that together.
But before that…
Chances are you heard about Paycation because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Paycation is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because of fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like this MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Paycation, keep reading.
What Is Paycation About?
Paycation, now known as Traverus, is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that allows its consultants or travel agents to possibly earn money by advertising and recruiting others to utilize the Traverus Go services, which are mostly for travel.
They also have vacation and travel packages available.
To begin, I tried to research the Paycation website but was unable to locate an official page. However, it eventually sent me to Traverus’ corporate website.
I discovered it was rebooted and named Traverus, and it got incorporated into Manning’s XStream Travel wedge through Traverus.
Both company names have been started by the company’s founding father, David Manning, who is sometimes known for recycling MLM business models.
Manning is also the proprietor of Traverus’ subsidiary known as XStream that’s another company that provides travel-related services and manages all the instruction of all associates to assist them in travel industry experts.
The Paycation Product Line
Paycation doesn’t truly have their own product line. The company is an associate of a “network of traveling partners,” with Paycation affiliate marketers pushing membership in the company itself (which offers permission to access these third-party travel partners).
The Paycation Compensation Plan
The Paycation pay model is primarily focused on the recruitment of new affiliates. Travel commissions are available, but they are sometimes overshadowed by affiliate recruiting materials and associated commissions.
Paycation Affiliate Membership Ranks
The Paycation compensation scheme has five affiliate membership tiers. They are as follows, along with their specific qualifying requirements:
- Executive (E)- must have bought Referral Travel Consultant (RTC) or Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) affiliate membership and also have recruited a minimum of 3 Referral or Certified Travel Consultant affiliates – recruit a minimum of 6 affiliates (3 or even much more of which should be Referral Travel Consultants (RTC) or higher)
- Regional Executive (RE) – recruit six affiliates (at least 3 of which should be Referral Travel Consultants or higher)
- National Executive (NE) – recruit ten affiliates (at minimum 6 of which should be Referral Travel Consultants or perhaps higher)
- International Executive (IE) – recruit 15 affiliates (at least 3 of which should be National Executives in 3 individual uni-level legs)
- Presidential Executive (PE) – recruit 20 affiliates (at least 3 of which should be International Executives in 3 individual uni-level legs)
Paycation customers or affiliates may route travel services via third-party companies with whom they are linked.
Paycation receives a commission from affiliates.
Referral travel consultants receive sixty-five percent of this particular commission. Seventy-five percent is gotten or got by certified travel consultants.
Be aware that no commissions are paid out on airfare solely on bookings.
Paycation affiliates receive recruiting commissions when they bring on new affiliate marketers. The amount of commission received is dependent on the number of membership fees paid by the newly recruited affiliate or travel agency.
A payment of $10 is given out for the recruitment of an Independent Affiliate ($30) and a commission of $25 is paid out for the recruitment of a Referral Travel Consultant [RTC] (for $99.95) or Certified Travel Consultant [CTC] ($199.95).
A $10 commission is given out on the acquisition of people, with a bank account requiring $39.95 upfront and then $29.95 a month.
Only referral and Certified Travel Consultants have access to the Coded Bonus.
On the recruiting front, it pays $10 for the recruitment of new affiliate marketers or travel agents after the first two. If these affiliates continue to recruit new affiliate marketers, their first two recruited affiliates (together with the $10 commission) are “coded” to the associate who recruited them.
This is a limitless recruitment level, usually coding the initial two recruited affiliates and $10 Coded Bonus to the original recruiter.
Paycation offers three alternatives for purchasing an affiliate program:
- Basic affiliate membership (Independent Affiliate) is $29.95 a month.
- Referral Travel Consultant (RTC) affiliate membership is $99.95 and the next $59.95 a month.
- Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) affiliate membership is $199.95 and next $59.95 a month.
How much an affiliate pays in affiliate membership fees immediately affects commission eligibility and payouts through the Paycation compensation plan.
How To Make Money With Paycation?
As previously stated, Paycation has merged with Traverus, hence Traverus follows a similar pay structure as Paycation.
Traverus receives a 65 percent, or maybe 75 percent, commission on travels booked via the travel platform. Following that, the company pays 25% of every referral travel booked by company representatives, as well as 5% of all travel commissions received by individually registered consultants (downline).
When members join a third person in Traverus, they will get $20 or more as a coded reward, and when that third person registers his/her first two people, they will receive $20 for each of them.
They are just given out on their referrals in case they enroll with the Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) deal.
Now, there are six means for them to enlist their recruits, and these are:
- Residuals on Coded: This enables you to make 8% for every individual coded to the affiliate that pays their monthly subscription of $59.95 (the site fee).
- 100% Match on Personals Coded Residual: Affiliates make a hundred percent match on all residual coded bonuses to affiliates privately enrolled CTC’s earn.
- Business Builder Bonus: Affiliates can make over 5%, beginning with their 7th individual on top of what they are undoubtedly earning from recruits. This passes indefinitely.
- 3×7 Matrix: Pays out three levels wide and seven levels deep each month.
- 10% Match on Personals Matrix: Affiliates make a 10% match on Matrix Commissions attained by their enrolled consultants.
- 8% Match on Coded Matrix: Affiliates acquire an 8% matrix match on all earnings from those coded with them.
Paycation Travel Price
So you begin by enrolling as an expert and then choose and pay the one-time costs for the following:
- $199.95 for Referral Travel Consultant (RTC)
- $399.95 for Certified Travel Consultant (CTC)
Additionally, you have to spend $59.95 with the site charge that is a monthly fee.
And below are the inclusions for each option:
Referral Travel Consultant – $199.95
This spreads over the following:
- RTC (Referral Travel Consultant) Signup Fee well worth $119.95
- Annual Signup Fee worth $20
- 1st-month Website Fee well worth $59.95
- 65 % in travel commission
- Travel club membership
- Entry to the reservation site to send people to
- Commission tracking system;
- Virtual back office
- Vacation packages
Certified Travel Consultant – $399.90
This spreads over the following:
- CTC (Certified Travel Consultant) Signup Fee well worth $319.95
- Associate Fee worth $20
- Website Fee well worth $59.95
- Travel training via XStream Travel platform
- 75% in travel commission
- Ability to reserve bigger groups for travel
- Ability to make high business credentials through Xstream Travel
- Xstream certified training
- Access to minimal rate travel
Is Paycation A Scam?
So, is Paycation a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Paycation?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Paycation which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.