Rob Mayzes is a musician and mix engineer who can show you how to set up a home studio so you can earn money mixing, producing, or writing music on the side.
Also, having extensive knowledge in your area of study is not required. By using the Hybrid Musician method, thousands of people have been able to pursue music as a full-time career.
For instance, in the first 30 days after completing Hybrid Musician, Justin made around $3,000.
Having said that, I intend for my Musician on a Mission review to be completely forthright, so…
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like Musician On A Mission. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable, and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent monthly revenues (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like music business, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Musician On A Mission, keep reading.
Musician On A Mission Review: Overview
Following their dreams and generating money doing what they love is a reality for Justin and the dozens of other Musician On A Mission students. You are a long way from producing music that sounds professionally produced. No serious businessperson would ever hire a novice. Rob says that it may take years to learn if one approaches this like any other aspiring musician.
However, there is a quicker method. Rob created a system that allows amateurs to rapidly get to the level of professional producers without having to devote all their free time to the endeavor.
For a budding musician, the curriculum offers three crucial benefits:
- Blueprint: This plan will help you make professional-quality music in your home studio. You can modify it to fit your preferred genre.
- Feedback: A group of expert engineers will listen to your songs and mixes and give you feedback on how to improve them.
- Guidance: If you need help getting your business off the ground, finding your first customer, or expanding, ask the team of professionals standing by to lend a hand.
This is great, but isn’t the music market already at capacity?
Rob conceded that you could take the same steps as any “me too musician,” such as creating a flashy website, playing live shows, making in-person connections, and spreading your name via social media.
If you are doing this, you won’t get very far. And yet, if you do something others won’t, you can make it big.
Maintaining dependable connections with top-tier professional engineers is essential. It’s crucial to get in touch with people more individually, demonstrating honesty and gaining their trust.
Although challenging, it is effective. In a market where other businesses take a mass-marketing approach and charge next to nothing, you can expect to attract and keep a clientele willing to spend top dollar. Rob encourages everyone to sign up for his free masterclass so that they can delve even further into the topic.
After that, they’ll try to sell you on their program. The following are included in the Musician On A Mission curriculum:
- Tips for Freelancing from Anywhere and Making a Good Living
- Why your mixes do not sound professional and how to make radio-ready songs at home.
- How to quickly grow your client base by doing nothing but the opposite of what your competitors are doing
- Tips on how to land VIP clients without relocating to Los Angeles
- Advice on finding a low-risk, high-reward side gig in the music industry
The cost of the course is $4800.
Who Is Rob Mayzes?
The founder of Musicians On a Mission, Rob Mayzes, got his start playing in bands and eventually started writing and recording his own material.
Five years later, Rob decided to pursue a degree in audio engineering, but his efforts were ultimately unsuccessful.
During his first year, the school he attended sacked the whole teaching staff and redesigned the entire curriculum. The college had great resources, but the courses and instruction were terrible.
In addition, students were not adequately prepared for work or a career in the music industry, as the course provided them with few opportunities for hands-on experience.
As evident as it was to Rob, the challenge was:
To facilitate entry into the field of music production and education.
Rob’s UK studio was the birthplace of Musician on a Mission in September 2015.
Rob initiated all of the training on his own. Even though Rob had no professional recording studio expertise or notable credits to his name, he was well-versed in the art of making quality recordings at home.
After recording in small studios for himself and his bands for over a decade, he felt confident in his ability to teach people to get professional sound at home.
Rob recruited more Musicians On A Mission mentors to provide guidance in areas such as professional engineering, marketing, and personal development.
Musician On a Mission has always cared more about its students’ achievements and the quality of its training materials than its instructors’ reputations.
However, the mentors are pretty knowledgeable, and they range from Grammy-winning engineers (Blake La Grange) and seasoned producers (Jake Kodweis) to accomplished and independent musicians (Dave Days).
The rapidly expanding business currently boasts a customer base of over 45,000, 200,000 YouTube subscribers, 250,000 monthly blog visitors, and 300,000 mailing subscribers.
About Musician On A Mission
Musician on a Mission instructs its users on how to record high-quality music at home and turn their skills into a full-time income. How? It is achievable with online courses and high-ticket coaching.
They’ve spent the last five years developing a comprehensive online music academy that covers everything from composing to editing.
They are rapidly expanding with 200,000 email subscribers, 150,000 YouTube subscribers, 300,000 monthly blog visitors, and tens of thousands of consumers.
- Feel the pleasure of music with others.
- Use music to instill a feeling of meaning in their patrons.
- Facilitate them in earning a living doing what they enjoy.
What Does Musician On A Mission Do?
Music On A Mission concentrates its efforts on its Hybrid Musician program, which produces high-quality and cheap content for the general population.
How Do They Do It?
- They employ a method of marketing and sales that is both legal and effective, mainly focusing on the happiness of their clientele throughout the relationship.
- They ensure that the student has a fantastic experience by allocating resources effectively to customer success.
- Being uncomplicated is admired by them. There’s no need to make things more complicated than they already are.
- You can get in touch with fantastic role models who can offer advice and steer you away from trial and error.
- Integrity (being so truthful with customers, doing the right things, no manipulation)
- Creativity (Creating many extraordinary things and helping others do the same)
- Simplicity (Always choosing the more straightforward option when faced with a dilemma)
- Candor (Being truthful)
- Independence (Working as a team)
- Personal growth (taking a childlike approach to life, fuelled by an insatiable curiosity. (You’ll need to be able to pick up new information quickly.)
- Preeminence (Acting as trusted advisor to clients so everything should be in their best interest)
Is Musician On A Mission A Scam?
So, is Musician On A Mission a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months, and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection are all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Musician On A Mission?
Yes, there are plenty of Affiliate Marketing programs and resources to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
- CB Engine
- Simple Wifi Profits
- Wealthy Affiliate
- High Ticket Affiliate Programs
- Global Affiliate Zone
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With free youtube videos, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most Music Producer doesn’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer and losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Musician On A Mission, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Musician On A Mission which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.