We are currently in an age of exploring tons of markets to make money. One of the most popular is the stock market.
Whether for trading stocks or owning options, consumers worldwide make much profit. And why is that so?
Well, maybe because stocks are easy to access, all you need is a brokerage account and a trading app like E*TRADE, and you’re all set.
But don’t get it wrong, doing stocks is not an easy task. There is a lot to learn before becoming successful in this investment industry.
Just so we are clear…
You probably discovered Matt McCall for the same reason you might have come across any other financial newsletter, stock trading service, or investment program:
Because you want more money in less time.
And chances are, you want to quickly multiply the money you have (as opposed to waiting months or even years to see a decent ROI).
This is a really exciting promise, and it’s probably why the financial publishing and training industry is worth billions of dollars.
The problem is that doubling, tripling, or 10X-ing your money in a few minutes to a few days is so enticing, that there are a ton of shady characters in this space.
But, putting that aside, let’s say every investing guru and “trading expert” on the internet had the best intentions.
Even with proprietary algorithms, a room full of supercomputers, and a team of rocket scientists, most of these experts would be lucky to get it right 20% of the time.
We’re talking about asymmetric bets here, so theoretically, the winners should more than make up for the losers.
But in order to make that happen, you can NEVER miss a trade. With a 20% success rate (speaking optimistically), one missed winner could turn a profitable month into a loser.
That’s a lot of pressure and a lot of stress (not to mention a lot of losing) with not much certainty.
But what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Constantly monitoring your phone for buy/sell alerts.
- Obsessively watching charts and movement.
- The emotional roller coaster and angst of hoping one winner can cover the last 8 losses.
- Gambler’s odds (20% chance of success is worse than the odds of winning at Blackjack)
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day monitoring charts, trades, and alerts?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Matt McCall, keep reading.
Who Is Matt McCall?
Matt McCall, a well-known stock investor, has been in the industry for over 17 years. He started his career as a broker at Charles Schwab. Many individuals seek his investment advice since he has extensive knowledge in the sector.
He works as a senior technical analyst for an economic research organization in the United States, where he collaborates with well-known financial specialists.
And here’s a rundown of his financial credentials:
- Founded Penn Financial Group, a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) akin to Charles Schwab
- Founded CrowdVest.Co, an equity crowdsourcing platform
- Created Crowdvest Securities
- The Next Great Bull Market’s author
- Graduated from the University of Colorado with an MBA in Finance.
- Graduate of Kutztown University with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Winning on Wall Street’s chief technical analyst
What Are Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities?
Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities is a weekly stock suggestion newsletter. It costs $99 per year and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
As part of the testimonials that urge you to join up for the newsletter, it featured various successful investment advice offered to its users, including:
Liquified Natural Gas Unlimited shares increased 611 percent in less than a year.
Bitcoin Services Inc. shares have increased 324 percent in less than two months.
Elbit Systems Ltd shares have gained 253 percent in five years.
The testimonials appear to be impressive. However, the percentage of successful recommendations is unknown. As a result, the majority of the suggestions may fail.
In fact, once you sign up for Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities, you will receive a variety of stock recommendation reports that explain why McCall chose the stocks. Its goal is to help you make a profit by following his advice.
Stock Market Newsletter
While the newsletters broadly cover stocks in the United States, they also cover other investment products such as:
- Real Estate
Here’s an overview of everything you’ll get with a McCall’s Investment Opportunities subscription:
- Urgent Position Updates (stock alerts): If something significant occurs that affects their position or opinions on stock recommendations, they will provide you with an update.
- Owner’s Manual for Investment Opportunities: a short manual explains how McCall finds and evaluates investment opportunities.
- Investment Opportunities Newsletters: monthly newsletters containing the “World’s largest investment opportunities, latest investment recommendations, and insights.”
- Special Reports: some reports on new technology and global business trends.
A Quick Recap Of Investment Opportunities Review
- Subscribers to Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities newsletter get investment and stock advice.
- Matt McCall is a well-known stock investor and financial guru with a wealth of knowledge. At Charles Schwab, he worked as a stockbroker. He also established Point B Publishing, Penn Financial Group, and CrowdVest.
- He isn’t just limited to television; he has a thriving social media presence and following on Twitter and YouTube.
- All of this indicates that he is regarded as a legitimate expert in Finance and investing. Matt McCall has more than 19 years of experience in this industry and is well-versed in its intricacies.
- He frequently provides financial advice on CNN, Bloomberg, Fox Business Network, and other outlets.
- Furthermore, he is the resident financial expert on Fox Business’ news daily show Making Money with Charles Payne.
- I believe you can trust him; he is not a con artist.
- Now we’ll look at the Investment Opportunities. InvestorPlace publishes this newsletter, and Matt is the editor. InvestorPlace is a well-known independent financial research firm that publishes numerous newsletters and provides various financial services.
- The Investment Opportunities newsletter sends subscribers monthly stock, investing, financial advice and suggestions.
- The bulk of this newsletter’s investing and stock recommendations are on technology and artificial intelligence. They do, however, provide suggestions on real estate, gold, commodities, and so on.
Matt McCall Crisis Portfolio Themes
Matt McCall has highlighted the potential advantages of using crisis portfolio techniques. Covid-19 is an excellent example of how a crisis may provide investment possibilities.
When it became evident that the Covid epidemic would harm individuals and companies all around the globe, the markets took a “gut blow.”
People with access to finance rushed to buy stocks because they believed the government would infuse stimulus funds into the economy.
As it turned out, the rally sparked by the stimulus came earlier than expected. In the end, the market wasn’t in trouble. Instead, the stock market climbed to a new record.
His Crisis Portfolio Themes Include The Convergence Of Several Emerging Trends, Such As:
- Transportation 2.0 (e.g., electric cars)
- The future of the health care system (e.g., telehealth apps)
- Work-from-home (WFH) stocks (e.g., apps fit,ness, communication, and project management)
- 5G\sInternet of things (IoT)
- The blockchain that keeps a public ledger of transactions
- Artificial intelligence
- Genomics that provide much quicker responses to health problems
McCall’s explanation of the changing landscape of investing is spot on. To make a big profit, you need to look for long-term investment opportunities.
McCall, for example, has long invested in health and telemedicine companies. They’ve had a successful run in the past. They’ve risen dramatically this year.
He knew telemedicine would soon become an essential component of the healthcare system. Due to the epidemic, healthcare organizations were obliged to create methods to contact patients remotely.
Matt McCall Books
Insider investor Matt McCall has written two books on choosing companies that can generate huge gains.
In 2008, he published his first book, The Swing Trader’s Bible: Strategies for Profiting from Market Volatility, and he has since published numerous more. He and Mark Whistler co-wrote the day trading book.
The Next Great Bull Market: How to Pick Winning Stocks and Sectors in the New Global Economy was released by McCall in 2009. The book’s co-author is Tobin Smith.
moneywire columnist Matt McCall has recently concentrated on blogging for InvestorPlace.com’s MoneyWire blog. In his MoneyWire posts, anyone can read them. InvestorPlace members, on the other hand, have access to more in-depth, actionable advice.
He Discusses A Wide Range Of Subjects, Including:
- Money making opportunities
- Affiliate marketing business model
- A cryptocurrency investment & Stock trading
- Strategies for long-term investments
- As an early investor, you can achieve life-changing returns.
Is Matt McCall A Scam?
So, is Matt McCall a scam? Not technically. You can make money with it, but it’s definitely not as easy as Matt McCall makes it sound.
Again, with any kind of financial product (especially trading), you’re taking on a lot of risks.
Sure, you could hit it big and retire in Italy, but chances are you need the stomach and financial cushion to weather tons of losses before you get there…and it may never happen.
Most of the big gains numbers these companies use in their marketing (“xyz grew by 4,112% in 3 months” or “this option made 324% in just 2 days”) are cherry-picked.
They don’t tell you about the 10 100% losers that came before.
In other words, if you invested $100 into 11 recommendations, you’d lose $1,00, and make back $324…so you’d still be out almost $700.
Most people don’t have the fortitude to stick it out through 3 straight months of losers in the hopes of landing one big winner.
What if, instead, you took those same 3 months, invested just a couple hof ours a day (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Matt McCall?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1. It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2. You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With anything in the financial markets, you own and control NOTHING. You have no say in price fluctuations, demand, or what the market will do.
Trying to beat the market is fighting against the tide. There’s just too much working against you, no matter how many supercomputers or rocket scientists are on your side.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3. Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
1. Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with any kind of trading or investing, you’d have to double your initial capital OR double the average order size of your existing trades. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
2. Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In the financial markets, you might be helping your family, but the impact never goes beyond you and maybe a few others.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Matt McCall which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.