Is it difficult for you to speak up, and as a result, you’ve missed out on many opportunities?
Alternatively, do you have a lot of business ideas but struggle to put them into action?
Keep reading since you never know when this KBB Course Review may turn out to be your savior.
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like KKB Course Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable, and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent monthly revenues (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like Own Mastermind, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about KBB Course, keep reading.
What Is The KKB Course?
With the help of the KBB, you can learn everything there is to know about your chosen profession.
After introducing version 2.0 standards, the Knowledge Business Blueprint Course changed its name to Knowledge Broker Blueprint.
The new policy aims to increase your company’s knowledge through seminars and discussions.
One of the goals of the book is to facilitate the formation of “Mastermind groups,” or teams composed of people with complementary skill sets.
The Knowledge Base (KB) is a training program showing you how to leverage masterminds and your expertise to build successful businesses.
Even though it prepares you to handle major disagreements in the workplace, its primary goal is to teach people how to deal effectively with the everyday challenges that everyone faces.
Any own business can join Knowledge Broker Blueprint and benefit from the instruction in this course and use it to reach new heights. The KBB model gives everyone a fair shot at success, which is something everyone wants.
You’ll learn how to approach and strike up conversations with successful people from whom you can extract knowledge, thanks to the coaching of your knowledge consultant.
In addition, KBB would provide you with a wealth of knowledge on internet marketing strategies to implement in your business.
Creators Of Knowledge Broker Blueprint Course
Knowledge Broker Blueprint Method is a business strategy developed by Russell Brunson, Tony Robbins, and Dean Graziosi to assist you in growing personally and professionally and realizing your day-to-day objectives.
Keep reading, and I’ll fill you in on the details!
Who is Dean Graziosi?
Before Mr. Graziosi bought his first piece of real estate at 20, he was selling firewood and moving up the entrepreneurial ladder by launching a collision repair business.
His upbringing left him perplexed by the hardships of others. As a result, he was focused on sharing knowledge to improve the lives of others.
His real estate shows on television have garnered millions of viewers, and his books on personal development have done well in the marketplace.
The business strategist has joined forces with three others, contributing to the KBB methods.
Who is Russell Brunson?
Internet marketing is one of Russell’s specialties and is relatively well-known in this field.
His ClickFunnels company is currently worth $360 million.
The ClickFunnels software has been utilized by numerous businesses to design professional landing pages for advertising purposes or information gathering.
Currently, he is working with Tony Robbins and Dean to instruct customers on how to extract and repackage their information utilizing the commercially accessible mindmint program.
Who is Tony Robbins?
Hugh Jackson, Clinton, and the late Kobe Bryant have all adopted Tony Robbins’ strategies at some point in their life, and they have all achieved great success in their respective fields.
As a result of Tony, many lives have been profoundly altered. He works as a business owner, mentor, and donor.
Many people’s careers have been shaped by his self-help books and seminars.
It is sound knowledge that Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, and Russel Brunson formed a very successful mastermind group and experimented with several business methods.
Knowledge Business Blueprint: The History Of KBB
Back in April of this year, the first season of KBB premiered. Originally called the Knowledge Business Blueprint, this package includes not one but four distinct parts, as well as the Mindmint software.
I learned from these experiences how to turn one’s or other people’s ideas into successful businesses. The response has been excellent, especially considering the relatively high price tag of almost $2,000 to join:
KBB quickly grew to include about 24,000 members from over 150 different countries.
Later, 6,290 events were made in mindmint, and about 100,000 Facebook posts and daily comments discussed KBB methods.
A Knowledge Broker Blueprint review states that a private Facebook group is available to students of the program.
In February 2020, we acquired the KBB 2.0 program, also known as the improved modules and Mindmint software.
This course teaches you three different approaches to launching a successful knowledge-based business;
- Create a mastermind
- Share knowledge through a workshop.
- Start a membership group.
What Exactly Is MindMint Software?
When you join KBB, you’ll gain access to the platform’s tools for managing your mastermind or online course’s logistics for a full calendar year.
A monthly subscription fee of around $97 will be required to maintain your access to the program. Following are some examples of what you can accomplish with mind mint:
- Make an online course with your skills.
- Create landing pages for your website.
- Workshop curriculum. Analyze corporate growth.
- Software improvements allow KBB accounts to have personalized domains.
Why Are KBB Methods Effective?
According to Forbes, the self-education business is predicted to reach $1 billion per day by 2025.
This suggests that more individuals are enrolling in digital self-help courses.
You may become a respected expert in your field and earn money from your knowledge and experience by using the mind mint software and the KBB system to promote your business online.
Though the list does not stop there! It also incorporates
- Tracking sales has become a basic courtesy.
- The software’s sales and customer tracking features are helpful.
- A website builder with webpage and email templates makes marketing easier.
- Given the KBB’s instructions and the program’s tools, no special knowledge is required. Yaayyy! That’s comforting, no?
- These are the best parts of the KBB strategy compared to other ways that need more work and time and may fail. KBB is less expensive than most failing systems.
- Hosting events on your domain can boost brand awareness.
- KBB 2.0 accepts payments.
- You can create PayPal and Stripe accounts.
Who Are The Target Audience For This KBB Program?
Although the Knowledge Broker Blueprint Program is designed for a diverse audience, its greatest benefits will accrue to a select few.
- Experts in their fields, such as leaders and veterans.
- People who desire to study how other masterminds work. This program doesn’t require expertise. With enough information, you can learn anything.
- This training may improve work or business advancement.
- You can also write about people’s knowledge and success stories.
What Are Included In The KBB 2.0 Program?
Six lessons teach you how to extract, repackage, and market your information or others’. Examples:
Mentality Mastery Module:
- The first module teaches you how to sustain a successful mindset.
Extraction and exploration:
- Determine your area of expertise and how to extract and teach your talent to others.
- You will learn how to become a marketing expert.
Getting the Right Leads:
- This is where you determine which platforms to use to promote your event (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
Running a Flawless Mastermind with Confidence:
- Discover how to organize both physical and virtual events.
- Knowledge and Consultant Reporter :
- You can make money advising other people’s masterminds or as a knowledge reporter in addition to becoming an expert or information broker.
Is there anything else new in KBB 2.0?
In addition to the original four modules, there are now six.
- Lessons on how to eradicate podcasts
- How to Obtain Your Very First Hundred Perfect Fans
- How to Organize Your First Event
- Mastery of social media
- Free traffic and social media
- What is the best way for you to spend money on Facebook and YouTube ads?
- Course Outlines for KBB Method 2.0
What Are The Lessons Inside This Program?
This course is organized into six sections, each teaching a different critical lesson.
Allow me to elaborate!
1st Module: Mindset Mastery
This course contains Tony and Dean’s mastermind group formation techniques and tactics.
This lesson contains critical insights from Tony Robbins’ success stories and suggestions on identifying a niche to target based on your expertise.
- Lesson1: 5 Keys to Success and Avoiding Failure
- Lesson2: Transformational Vocabulary
- Lesson3: Millions of Successful Habits
- Lesson4: How to Create a Course or Give a Public Presentation.
2nd Module: Extraction and Discovery
This training will show you how to develop your own exclusive deals.
The following are the lessons you would learn:
- Lesson1: Who Is Your Ideal Client?
- Lesson2: Story-Teach-Tool
- Part 1 of Lesson3: Your Tool Box
- Part 2 of Lesson 3: Your Toolbox
3rd Module: Marketing Expertise
As the title suggests, you will learn how to market your mastermind group and courses to the right audience through various means.
Let me demonstrate some lessons available to you:
- Lesson1: How to Become a Marketing Expert
- Lesson2: Blueprint for a Mastermind Funnel
- Lesson3: The Various Pages
- Lesson4: The Launch Secrets
4th Module: Obtaining the Right Leads
This shows you the platform’s secrets and how to target appropriately.
- Lesson 1: The Marketing Wagon Wheel
- Lesson 2: Obtaining 100 Perfect Fans
- Lesson 3: Free Traffic and Social Media
- Lesson 4: Spending Money on Advertisements
- Lesson 5: What Comes Next for Scale?
5th Module: Planning and Execution of Your Event
At this point, things begin to become actually helpful.
- Lesson 1: “The Perfect Mastermind Formula”
- Lesson 2: Checklists for Virtual Events
- Lesson 3: In-Person Event
- Lesson 4- This lesson discusses how to sign out of your events in style and thank your members, so they feel appropriately valued.
6th Module: Knowledge Consultant/Reporter
These modules and lessons are organized step-by-step and separated into activities to help you understand them.
We recommend Knowledge Broker Blueprint to everyone with business or entrepreneurial understanding. It shows how to advertise your expertise effectively.
Is Knowledge Broker Blueprint A Scam?
So, is Knowledge Broker Blueprint a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months, and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection are all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To KBB Course?
Yes, there are plenty of Dropshipping programs and resources to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With own mastermind group, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most Mastermind Group doesn’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer and losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Knowledge Broker Blueprint, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Knowledge Broker Blueprint which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.