Not everyone has deep online marketing experience and deep knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry. Everyone dreams of a profitable business. Few can make it happen however…
But as I well know, starting your own online marketing business is not an easy job to do. As an alternative, it’s best to learn from the experts first. Some may scam you, but some are legitimate.
In this review, we’ll determine whether Inbox Blueprint is the ideal online course for you.
Together we’ll dive deep into the different sections of Inbox Blueprint that you won’t find easily in the other reviews. After, we’ll conclude if it is the best email marketing course.
But before we proceed, let me say something to you…
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like Inbox Blueprint. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first, and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like email marketing, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Inbox Blueprint, keep reading.
What Is Inbox Blueprint?
Inbox Blueprint by Anik Singal is a challenging email marketing program. It teaches users how to build and monetize a list of email subscribers from the bottom up.
Anik says that one subscription will earn you $1 per month. As a result, if you have 5000 users, you will make at least $5,000 every month.
Who Is Anik Singal?
Before we get into the body of this Inbox Blueprint review, let’s look at the course’s founder.
Anik Singal is a well-known online entrepreneur awarded one of Businessweek magazine’s Top Three Young Entrepreneurs.
Aside from this honor, his company, Lurn, Inc., has been awarded to the famous Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America for two years.
The good thing is that this man knows what he’s talking about!
Let’s take a closer look at the gaps between Inbox Blueprint 1.0 and 2.0.
Inbox Blueprint 1.0 Vs Inbox Blueprint 2.0
Inbox Blueprint 1.0 was launched in January 2014, followed by Inbox Blueprint 2.0 in 2017.
Here are the four main differences between 1.0 and 2.0:
- Great price increase
- No up-sells
- Has more value
- Gives technology that accomplishes the work for you
And here are the additional tools you’ll get in 2.0 that weren’t present in 1.0:
- LaunchPad (Email Marketing Automation Tool)
- Proprietary Content Engine (Presents some unique content)
- Guided Assignment Based Training (Step-by-step and actionable guide)
- 2 weeks Free Trial for SendLane Start (Autoresponder)
- 1 Year Unlimited Support
- Bonus 1: Free 12 Month Lurn VIP Membership (Community Support, Live training, Coaching)
- Bonus 2: Traffic Academy (Paid and Free Traffic Strategies)
- Bonus 3: 6 Week Fast Start Program (To Get You 1,000 subscribers in the first six weeks)
Over 10,000 people subscribed to Inbox Blueprint 1.0. According to Anik, he spent over $400k simply to create Inbox Blueprint 2.0, the updated version.
How To Make Money With Inbox Blueprint?
I’ll explain how email marketing works and what you can hope for from Inbox Blueprint for those new to it.
As seen below, email marketing may be separated into four main steps:
- Step 1: Position target traffic to Your landing page.
- Step 2: Give a free gift and collect email addresses to create your e-mail list.
- Step 3: Follow up with your clients and create relationships first.
- Step 4: Get the list to be monetized by advertising-related items – either your own or those of others through affiliate marketing.
These are the main stages you’ll do throughout Inbox Blueprint training.
Inbox Blueprint will assist you in the following ways:
- Search a profitable market/ niche.
- Establish your landing page and lead magnet (Free gift)
- Position traffic to your landing page.
- create your own follow-up emails/ messages.
- Earn money by advertising partner brands to the list via affiliate marketing.
Inbox Blueprint is a very insightful and all-encompassing course and it basically gives you everything you need to excel in email marketing.
Inbox Blueprint Training, Tools & Support
Now that you know how it works, it’s time to dig into the body of Inbox Blueprint.
Inbox Blueprint’s training is broken into eight major phases. Each phase includes a number of lessons. But first, a little overview:
- Step 1: Addiction Meter – How do you pick the best niche for your business?
- Step 2: The Bait – How can you create your own opt-in page and lead magnet?
- Step 3: Thank You Page Method – How can you make your “Thank you website” so that you can start making money?
- Step 4: Email Machine – How do you start using Autoresponders?
- Step 5: List Relationship – How would you write effective emails to make connections with your target prospects?
- Step 6: Payday Secrets – What are the different methods for monetizing your list?
- Step 7: Easy Traffic – What are the multiple methods for driving targeted traffic to your opt-in page?
- Step 8: Unlimited Success – How would you maximize conversion rates and scale up.
Traffic Academy will teach you tried-and-true traffic-generating tactics.
Each method is thoroughly addressed, with videos, tools, and activities to ensure you completely understand the principles.
6 Week FAST Start Program
This program is made up of six recorded sessions. From the bottom up, you will be taught how to create your list and grow it to 1,000 people!
It also provides an additional session.
The List Academy is an expert email marketing curriculum that teaches you how to connect with your target audience, the many sorts of emails that exist, and the monetization strategies that will increase your list faster and optimize earnings on the backend.
A Virtual Summit Workshop with four hours of email marketing discourse and a Q&A session is also included.
Training for Inbox Blueprint. I’d say it’s comprehensive and detailed.
In my opinion, Inbox Blueprint 2.0 can help you if you are someone who’s struggling or wanting to scale up your current business with email marketing.
Although it is beginner-friendly, I do not really advise Inbox Blueprint to those who have no prior knowledge of internet marketing and making money online.
It’s because if you don’t have a solid foundation, it would be much more difficult for a budding internet marketer to produce results.
The most important tool in Inbox Blueprint is Launch Pad.
Anik claimed spending over $400k and 14 months creating Launch Pad, an automation tool for the enhanced version.
Aside from the training, the LaunchPad tool is a big selling feature for version 2.0.
How does this automation tool function? What makes it the most crucial tool in the Inbox Blueprint 2.0?
LaunchPad is essentially a device that helps you to quickly create opt-in pages, autoresponder messages, lead magnets, and many other things.
With Inbox Blueprint 1.0, there is no tool like the Launchpad system included, hence implementing what you’ve learned was rather difficult.
However, with the inclusion of LaunchPad in the upgraded version, you can definitely set up your opt-in pages effortlessly.
For more experienced internet marketers, you’ll see that this is somewhat close to LeadPages and ClickFunnels.
I’d say Inbox Blueprint’s customer service is above average.
As previously stated, you will get free and unlimited customer assistance for a period of 12 months. Coaches from the Lurn Inc team will be on hand to help you whenever you need it.
In addition, you will have access to Lurn VIP membership for a period of 12 months. Through this membership, you will be able to engage with the brilliant 24/7 Lurn group.
How Much Does Inbox Blueprint Cost?
Inbox Blueprint 1.0 is available for $250 with a $297 upsell.
Inbox Blueprint 2.0 costs $997 upfront or $397 in three payments for a total of $1,191.
Is Inbox Blueprint A Scam?
So, is Inbox Blueprint a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Inbox Blueprint?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With email marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Inbox Blueprint, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Inbox Blueprint which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.