We’ve negotiated that freelancing is one of the best ways stay to at home, do your hobbies, and still pay bills on time.
Well, today I’ll introduce you to an exciting company that offers one of the easiest forms of freelancing.
Here’s a Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy Review
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first, and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like course, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy, keep reading.
What Is The Freelance Writer’s Guide To The Galaxy?
Not everyone can be a writer, and not everyone can make a living from their writing, but with The Freelance Writer’s Guide To The Galaxy course, you can finally start writing and earning.
Within the curriculum, they educate you on how your writing ability may be used to help you attain both financial and time independence.
Allow freelance writers step-by-step instructions to help you commit to and finally achieve your objectives!
Determine the tools and strategies you should use to develop a viable freelance writing company.
With this curriculum, you may be certain that you are on your path to establishing your own prosperous freelancing company.
Not only that but with this training program you are guaranteed these three:
- Have Your Freelance Writing Mindset Improve
- Master the Art of Business
- Set Yourself Up for Success
The Brain Behind The Freelance Writer’s Guide To The Galaxy: Colleen Welsch
Colleen Welsch, a freelance blog writer and, a copywriter from Cleveland wrote The Freelance Writer’s Guide to the Galaxy to help you take action on your freelance writing business.
She also founded the content company Glossy Type for beauty brands.
Colleen teaches folks who like writing how to transform their hobby into a successful, location-independent freelance writing business.
She reveals all she’s learned in this self-paced, step-by-step course, from failing twice at freelancing to making $70,000 per year working just 20 hours per week.
That day of information overload is gone.
For people who desire to build their own independent company from the ground up, this course is for you.
She’s been there and done it, so trust her.
She designed this course to prevent you from making the same errors she did!
Purchasing The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy grants you access to the following instructional resources and a bonus:
- Ready downloadable resources and templates
- Exclusive access to Colleen’s Galaxy online community
- A monthly Q&A Zoom session in which you may ask questions and get comments, as well as face-to-face guidance.
- Access to nine modules of step-by-step video tutorials for the rest of your life to help you start and grow a freelance writing career bonus items.
9 Modules + Bonus
1- Get Your Mind Right
- Lesson One: Prepare Your Writing Workspace
- Lesson Two: Write Your Mission Statement
- Lesson Three: Start a Writing Routine
- Lesson Four: Develop Some Of 8 Habits of Success
- Actionable Steps
2- Getting Started
- Lesson One: Intro to Copywriting
- Lesson Two: Choosing Your Service
- Lesson Three: Niche Choosing
- Lesson Four: Create Your Portfolio
- Lesson Five: How to Write the Best Blog Post
- Actionable Steps
3- Finding Your First Client
- Lesson One: Cold Pitch
- Lesson Two: Applying for Freelance Writing Jobs
- Lesson Three: Alternatives Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs
- Actionable Steps
4- The Business of Freelance Writing
- Lesson One: Rates Setting
- Lesson Two: Service Builder
- Lesson Three: Defining the Process
- Lesson Four: Sales
- Lesson Five: Setting Contracts
- Lesson Six: Collecting Payments and Sending Invoices
- Lesson Seven: Manage Your Finance
- Lesson Eight: Taxes
- Lesson Nine: Insurance
- Actionable Steps
5- Doing the Work
- Lesson One: SEO 101
- Lesson Two: Create a Content Calendar
- Lesson Three: Produce Blog Post Ideas
- Lesson Four: Blog Post Length
- Lesson Five: Sharpening Your Writing Skills
- Lesson Six: Write Faster
- Actionable Steps
6- Getting It All Done
- Lesson One: Manage your Projects
- Lesson Two: Time Management
- Actionable Steps
7- Marketing Yourself
- Lesson One: Defining Your Ideal Client
- Lesson Two: Build Out Your LinkedIn Presence
- Lesson Three: Create Your Freelance Writer Website
- Lesson Four: In-Person Networking
- Lesson Five: Social Media
- Module Seven Actionable Steps
8- Transitioning to Full-Time Freelancing
- Lesson One: Creation of an “FU” Fund
- Lesson Two: Time To Take A Leap
- Module Eight Actionable Steps
9- Growing Your Business
- Lesson One: Raising Your Rates
- Lesson Two: When to Fire Clients
- Lesson Three: Hiring Subcontractors
- Lesson Four: Selling Digital Products
- Module Nine Actionable Steps
- Lesson One: Freelance Writing for Non-English native speakers
- Lesson Two: Digital Nomad’s Freelance Writing Way
- Lesson Three: Further Reading
The Freelance Writer’s Guide To The Galaxy Pricing
Begin your freelance journey with a $75 monthly payment or a $405 one-time purchase.
With the purchase of this fantastic money-making course, you are one step closer to establishing a sustainable freelance writing career
However, before you hit the purchase button, conduct some further research.
Is The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy A Scam?
So, is The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy ?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With course, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like The Freelance Writers Guide To The Galaxy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.