A wide range of businesses may use Facebook’s enormous popularity as a marketing tool.
Advertising on Facebook may be highly targeted and tracked, allowing digital marketers to design highly effective campaigns that generate significant income.
Facebook campaigns can be challenging to operate, especially if you’re just getting started in digital marketing. Advertising on Facebook has many moving parts, and if your campaigns aren’t well-structured, you’re unlikely to see a return on your ad spend.
Many digital marketers prefer to take a Facebook marketing course as a result of this to become familiar with Facebook.
Who Should Follow A Facebook Marketing Course?
To avoid the most common causes of Facebook ad failure, take a Facebook advertising training course and learn how to manage successful advertising campaigns on the network.
The following are some of the people that can benefit significantly from a Facebook marketing course:
- Small business owners
- Anyone interested in a job in digital marketing.
- Social media managers
- Those who work for a digital marketing agency wish to sell more of their expertise.
- Influencers and Blogging
Completing many Facebook training courses results in a certification, which has its own set of advantages.
Is a Facebook Certification Worth it?
A Facebook certification can be quite helpful if you want to enhance your digital marketing job.
Certification in Facebook advertising and marketing allows you to demonstrate that you know how to effectively use the platform and use industry best practices in the real world.
With this in mind, you’ll be better equipped to land a digital marketing job. Having Facebook certifications can also assist agencies in acquiring new clients by demonstrating the expertise of their staff members in Facebook advertising.
It’s impossible to properly promote on Facebook if you don’t keep up to date with the platform’s ongoing evolution and the addition of new features.
For this reason, certification is a worthwhile investment of time and effort.
Top 10 Facebook Ads Courses
These are the best online courses on Facebook advertising that you can take to become certified in the field.
- Facebook Ads Complete Course (Reliablesoft Academy)
- Facebook Blueprint Courses (Facebook)
- Facebook Marketing Course (Hubspot)
- Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate (Coursera)
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery (Udemy)
- Advertising on Facebook (LinkedIn Learning)
- Facebook Ads Mastery Guide (Skillshare)
- Facebook Unlocked (Neil Patel)
- Facebook Advertising for Beginners (Alison)
- The Complete Facebook Ads Training (Udemy)
Facebook Ads Complete Course (Reliablesoft Academy)
Learn how to execute profitable Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns with Reliablesoft Digital Marketing Academy’s Facebook Ads Course.
Our job as a digital marketing business includes managing Facebook ad campaigns for a wide range of clients in various industries. We spent more than $1.5 million on Facebook advertising in the past two years, resulting in more than $8 million in sales.
In this course, you’ll uncover the exact pattern you’re utilizing to consistently get this result. To make money and sales, you will learn how to develop and set up your campaigns, as well as the specific high-converting strategies you can employ.
The 12 lessons of the Facebook course cover the following subjects:
- How to Make Money With Facebook Ads
- Custom Conversions
- Facebook Pixel Installation
- Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- Facebook Sales Funnels
- Facebook Campaign Structure
- Facebook Acquisition Campaigns
- Facebook Retention Campaigns
- Facebook Retargeting Campaigns
- How to Create a Facebook Campaign
- How to Create Facebook Ads
- How to Create an Ad Set
- Facebook Ads Tips
- Facebook Campaign Monitoring
- Facebook Campaign Optimization
- Campaign Optimization Tips
- Landing Page Optimization Tips
- How to Lower Your Campaign Costs
- Facebook Ads Checklist
- Running Campaigns on Instagram
Video and text-based tutorials are used with checklists, screenshots, and step-by-step instructions.
Anyone new to Facebook Ads or someone who has tried it before but has never been able to execute a lucrative campaign will benefit from this course.
The Digital Marketing Full Course Bundle includes an additional nine courses when you sign up for this one. An SEO Certification & a Digital Marketing certification are included in the bundle.
More than 3500 students have taken Reliablesoft Academy courses and given them a rating of 5 stars.
Facebook Blueprint Courses (Facebook)
A library of lessons called Facebook Blueprint Courses is available to help marketers learn about the social media network.
Free and self-paced online courses are available to anybody. Suppose you’re just getting started with Facebook or want to brush up on your digital marketing skills. In that case, these courses cover a wide range of topics, from the basics to the more complex.
The Facebook Blueprint Courses cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Business Manager
- Campaign Performance with Ads Manager
- Setting Up Facebook and Other Third-Party Measurement Systems
- Promoting Your Business From Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Ad Auction and Delivery
- Ad Policies for Content, Creative, and Targeting
- Creating Facebook Ads
- Reach and Frequency Campaigns
- Brand Best Practices
- Targeting Custom Audiences
Additionally, Facebook Blueprint offers a wide variety of certifications that you may obtain to demonstrate your skill with the various Facebook services.
The following is a list of digital marketing certifications accessible to you:
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Certified Creative Strategy Professional
- Facebook Certified Marketing Science Professional
- Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional
- Facebook Certified Marketing Developer
- Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional
- Facebook Certified Advanced Marketing Developer
- Facebook Certified Community Manager
- Facebook Certified Advertising API Developer
Exams are required for each certification, either online (with a proctor present) or at a specific testing venue. Unlike other digital marketing certification exams, you cannot cheat or check up on course content while taking the exam. This is a unique feature among certification exams.
A price must be paid before you can plan an Exam appointment or take the exam in the first place.
Generally, the more complex certificates require a more significant examination fee.
A Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate credential, for example, costs $99; a Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional certification, on the other hand, costs $150.
Each test is graded between 300 and 1000 points. To pass, you’ll need a grade of 700 or better. To avoid paying again if you fail, you should thoroughly prepare for the exam before it takes place.
It’s a good idea to review the associated Facebook Blueprint Courses. Still, you should also complement your preparation with additional course materials like the Facebook Ads Complete Course.
Facebook Marketing Course (HubSpot)
It’s simple to learn how to use Facebook marketing with HubSpot’s Facebook Marketing Course.
Three lessons make up the course.
- How to Develop & Effective Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Create a Successful Facebook Ads Campaign
- How to Grow Your Organic Facebook Reach
There are videos in each session with an instructor going over the material.
Coverage topic includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- How to avoid common Facebook advertising mistakes
- Using Facebook page analytics to gauge the success of your content
- Which ads you should create first
- Understanding the Facebook algorithm.
- Increasing your Facebook audience by creating engaging and valuable content
Each session concludes with a five-question test to see how well you grasped the concepts presented.
You will need to sign up for a free HubSpot account to access this course. Upon signing up for an account, the course is entirely free.
This course is a helpful starting point if you’re just getting started with Facebook marketing and don’t need a certificate.
Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate (Coursera)
Beginners should take the Coursera Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate program to get a certificate of completion to show off their knowledge and expertise in Facebook.
Six courses are included in the Professional Certificate program:
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Advertising with Facebook
- Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone
- Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns
There is a mix of videos, readings, projects, quizzes, and assignments in the courses. The courses. Because the course is self-paced, you may set your own deadlines and go at your own pace through the material.
The following are some of the course’s objectives:
- Create a Facebook page and an Instagram account for your company
- Methods based on data for managing social media content
- How to plan out your social media material in advance.
- How to create eye-catching Facebook ad images
- Dashboards can be used to measure the success of campaigns.
- How to budget, place, and schedule ads.
You will receive a shareable certificate at the end of this online advertising course that you can add to your LinkedIn profile or link to on your resume.
You can begin the course for free for seven days. Continuing to use the course content costs $49 a month after that.
So even though the course is self-paced, the more quickly you complete it, the less you’ll have to spend. According to the course schedule provided by Coursera, if you devote two hours of study time every week to the program, it will take you seven months to finish all the courses.
The course costs $98 and can be completed in just two months if you work six hours a week.
Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery (Udemy)
Coursenvy’s Facebook Ads & Marketing Mastery course is available on Udemy, which offers a variety of in-depth courses on Facebook.
In total, the course is broken down into 12 sections:
- Intro to Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Pixel and Audiences
- Facebook Engagement
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Facebook Reporting, Insights, and Optimization
- Common Facebook FAQs
- Business Manager
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Shops
More than 80 lectures and 38 articles, and 37 downloadable resources equal more than 12 hours of on-demand video.
A few of the talents you’ll pick up through this training are as follows:
- How to connect with new audiences
- How to implement advanced tracking strategies
- How to lower your Facebook ad costs
- How to average 0.01 dollar a day strategy engagement
- How to use Business Manager’s advanced features
The course is self-paced, so you may finish it at your own pace. You also get lifetime access to the content, which might be necessary because Udemy courses frequently update their material to keep it up to date with current events.
You will receive a certificate of completion once you have completed all of the course material.
There is an $84.99 base pricing for this course. If you are patient enough, you may be able to acquire the course for just $19.99 if you wait for the perfect promotion on Udemy (or lower). If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, the course comes with a 30-day refund policy.
Advertising on Facebook (LinkedIn Learning)
LinkedIn Learning‘s Facebook ads course is a terrific resource for digital marketers who want to learn more about the platform’s advertising options.
There are five components to this course:
- Facebook Advertising Overview
- How to Create Facebook Ads
- How Facebook Ads Work
- Implement Best Practices
- View Your Advertising Data
There are 23 videos available, all of which can be seen on any mobile or tablet device. Because it’s self-paced, you can go at your own pace through the material.
There are several skills you’ll learn in this course:
- How to set up an advertising account
- How to choose an ad campaign objective
- How to target ads on Facebook
- Refining your audience with behavioral targeting
- How to select compelling images for your ads
- How to create advertising reports
- How to improve the effectiveness of your Facebook ad campaigns
When you finish the course, you will receive a certificate of accomplishment that you can then post on your LinkedIn profile to show your knowledge.
You can pay $29.99 once to get access to the course, or you can subscribe to LinkedIn Learning for $29.99 per month or $19.99 per month if paid annually to gain access to the course.
There is a 30-days free trial for anyone who joins LinkedIn Learning for the first time.
Facebook Ads Mastery Guide (Skillshare)
Using Coursenvy, you can learn how to run Facebook ads and marketing campaigns through Skillshare’s Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketing Mastery Guide.
You will learn all you need to know about Facebook marketing from scratch with the help of instructor Justin O’Brien, an expert in the field.
You will learn how to streamline your social media presence by following the same tactics he utilizes with his clients and how to get the most out of your social media time.
Over 11 hours of video are included in the course’s 48 lessons. These are some of the themes that will be discussed in the lesson:
- How to build successful Facebook ads
- How to create and manage sales funnels with Facebook ads
- When and how to employ a specific marketing strategy
- Advanced conversion ads
- How to optimize Facebook Messenger ads
- Advanced custom audiences
You will need a Skillshare Premium subscription to take this course. Skillshare Premium costs $19 a month or $99 a year when invoiced manually. When you initially sign up for Skillshare, you’ll get a 7-day free trial.
Subscribers have unlimited access to the course lectures for as long as they choose, allowing them to keep up with the ever-changing curriculum.
Facebook Unlocked (Neil Patel)
Neil Patel, a well-known digital marketer, has created a Facebook training course called “Facebook Unlocked.”
The teachings are broken up into two modules, which include the following:
- Setting up your business with Facebook
- Organic posts
- Content types and strategies
- Growing your brand
- Paid media
Each lesson is accompanied by a video of Neil demonstrating the content. Additionally, you may access various free tools to help you optimize your Facebook marketing efforts.
- A taskmaster worksheet outlining all the steps required to maximize your Facebook marketing.
- A guide to organic reach that breaks down the steps needed to reach a larger audience with your organic postings.
- A budgeting guide for advertisements
- An advertising checklist to assist you in guaranteeing that your campaigns are appropriately structured.
Although the course does not grant a degree upon completion, it is still worthwhile to explore if you want to better understand Facebook marketing.
Furthermore, the downloaded resources (particularly the taskmaster worksheet) are an excellent set of tools that can act as thorough templates for you to manage your marketing efforts.
Facebook Advertising for Beginners (Alison)
Alison’s Facebook Advertising for Beginners training is intended for digital marketers who have no prior experience with Facebook marketing.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of Facebook, such as how to create a page and how to get your ad campaigns up and running.
The content is split into nine modules:
- Course Introduction
- Getting Ready to Run Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Important Information About Facebook Advertising
- Custom Conversions
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Landing Page Compliance
- Defining Your Audience
- Course Assessment
- Set up Campaign and Launch the Ad
The classes are in video format and include around 3 hours of content.
You can set study reminders in the course dashboard to have Alison send you an email.
After reading the content, you must pass the assessment to complete the course.
After completing the course, you can purchase a certificate of completion. A digital certificate (PDF) costs €21. A printed certificate costs €27.
Sign up for an Alison Premium account for €7.99 per month to get a discount on the certificate.
The course is free to take with a free Alison account. If you have a free account, there are adverts before each lesson video. Sign up for Alison Premium to get rid of them.
The Complete Facebook Ads Training (Udemy)
Another Udemy course on Facebook marketing is the Complete Facebook Ads Training.
Beginners are the target audience for this course, which teaches the basics of Facebook, such as:
- Why are Facebook ads important?
- How to Put the Facebook Tracking Pixel in Place
- The most prevalent reasons why people fail at Facebook ads
- How to Make the Various Types of Facebook Ads
- How to Create Custom Audiences Using Your Email List and Website Visitors
The video content is divided into five portions and totals four hours. These include a Facebook Ads Example Swipe file and a Facebook Ads Quick Checklist template.
After completing this ad course, you will be given a certificate of completion. You have lifetime access to the information and can review it whenever you want.
The course is $79.99; however, like other Udemy courses, you can get a big discount if you buy it within the promo period.
The most prominent social media network, Facebook, offers various chances for businesses to advertise.
Uncover how to effectively market on Facebook by taking a Facebook marketing course. Small company owners, digital marketers, and influencers can benefit from Facebook training.
Upon completion of specific Facebook training courses, you may be certified. These certificates help digital marketers verify their expertise and advance their careers.
Given the popularity of Facebook advertisements, there is no shortage of quality free and paid Facebook ads training courses.
Best Facebook Ads Courses:
- Facebook Ads Complete Course (Reliablesoft Academy) – Self-paced online courses that lead to certification are available at a low cost.
- Facebook Blueprint Courses (Facebook) – Actual Facebook-based courses that you control your own speed. Passing a paid certification exam is the only way to get an official certification.
- Facebook Marketing Course (Hubspot) – Beginners on Facebook can take advantage of this free self-paced online tutorial.
- Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate (Coursera) – Learn the basics and more advanced features of Facebook with this self-paced online course. After completing the course, a digital certificate is made available.
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery (Udemy) – Learn Facebook marketing from the ground up with this self-paced online course. After completing the course, a digital certificate is made available.
- Advertising on Facebook (LinkedIn Learning) – Learn how to use Facebook at your own speed with this online course. After completing the course, a digital certificate is made available.
- Facebook Ads Mastery Guide (Skillshare) – Online tutorials for all levels of Facebook marketing, from beginner to advanced.
- Facebook Unlocked (Neil Patel) – Online training for Facebook beginners that is entirely free and self-paced
- Facebook Advertising for Beginners (Alison) – This is a free, self-paced online Facebook training course for beginners. Once completed, you can purchase a certificate.
- The Complete Facebook Ads Training (Udemy) – The self-paced online training for Facebook Ads Manager, including hands-on coaching and demos, is now available. A certificate of completion is provided.
These courses will offer you the tools you need to become a master of Facebook advertising.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Facebook Marketing Courses which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.