Erika Kullberg is an award-winning lawyer and the creator of the legal technology business Plug and Law.
She aims to simplify and explain legal difficulties to entrepreneurs and company owners. She teaches you how to make age-appropriate videos that address personal finance and has over 3.5 million TikTok followers and 16 million likes.
She is also a YouTube video maker, with over 215K followers and 8 million views.
Erika Kullberg became interested in personal finance after discovering she was drowning in college debt and needed to take action.
Though will this course help you as she did? You can learn that here!
But before that…
Erika Kullberg is an ad agency course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your ad agency, land clients, and get the results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t the wrong way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients.
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money.
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably.
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers.
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions.
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers.
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything,” offering “plug-and-play” campaigns and “pre-built templates.”
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are constantly changing. They get savvier as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated since mmostprograms don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students ,instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business.”
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent monthly revenues (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want without spending hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, keep reading if you’d still like to know more about Erika Kullberg.
Who Is Erika Kullberg?
Erika Kullberg is a lawyer and personal finance expert featured in various media, including CNBC, US News & World Report, Business Insider, and the Washington Post.
She studied at Georgetown Law and Notre Dame, where she started the Georgetown Law Entrepreneurship Club.
Erika created Plug and Law, an online legal company that offers legal agreements for internet business owners and entrepreneurs, after working as a corporate lawyer for Fortune 500 companies for many years.
Erika Kullberg also paid off her college debts in less than two years, totaling over $225,000.
She started a YouTube channel and a TikTok account to share her finance knowledge.
Her TikTok account has over 1 million followers and 5 million likes.
Erika’s YouTube channel has quickly grown to over 200,000 subscribers and 7 million views, garnering recognition from Business Insider and Think Media, among others.
Erika Kullberg Courses And Service Bundles
Erika Kullberg’s material and courses may assist you.
Erika Kullberg Has Four Different Courses And Services To Choose From.
- Course on YouTube
- Trademark Bundle
- Legal Bundle
- LLC Bundle
Stop reading if you’re searching for a get-rich-quick plan because this isn’t it. She can show you how to utilize your time effectively on YouTube, but you must still put in the effort.
Results may not appear quickly, and patience and persistence are required.
You believe YouTube has a secret formula and expect her to reveal it to you.
There is no such thing as a magic formula,’ and anybody who claims to have one is most likely attempting to sell you a YouTube course where you will never hear from them again.
- Module 1: Getting started
- Module 2: The set up for success
- Module 3: Phase 1 – Planning a video
- Module 4: Phase 1 – Planning a video (Time savers)
- Module 5: Phase 2 – Recording and equipment
- Module 6: Phase 2 – Recording and equipment (Time savers)
- Module 7: Phase 3 – Editing and uploading
- Module 8: Phase 3 – Editing and uploading (Time savers)
- Module 9: Getting subscribers (0 TO 1,000)
- Module 10: Getting views
- Module 11: Saving time
- Module 12: Advanced – Making money from YouTube
- Module 13: Advanced – YouTube to grow your business
- Module 14: Legal aspects of YouTube
- Module 15: Final tips
- Nate O’Brien (950,000+ YouTube Subscribers) Shares Tips (Q&A)
- 3 Months Of TubeBuddy Legend License Free (Normally $149)
The Trademark Bundle is designed to make trademark registration as straightforward as possible.
The Trademark Bundle simplifies the process by managing Trademark Application filing with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, whether you’re an entrepreneur, coach, company owner, or blogger (USPTO).
To begin, all they want is that you answer a few questions regarding your trademark, and they will handle it from there.
Instead of speaking to you in “legal talk,” they guide you through each question on your trademark application using videos and examples, so you can confidently answer each one.
The Legal Bundle contains the three most important legal papers you’ll need to protect your company (and comply with laws and regulations):
- Terms & Conditions Template
- Disclaimer Template
These are useful whether you are an entrepreneur, blogger, business owner, coach, consultant, freelancer, or content creator; essentially, if you have a website, you need these website legal templates and documents no matter where you are in the world.
Without these documents, you risk being fined, sued, or involved in a legal dispute.
The Easiest Way to Start Your Own Business
The most straightforward method for forming an LLC in the United States. It will just take 10 minutes, and you will save on paying expensive attorneys.
How It Works
- Inform them of your company’s name.
- Answer a few questions
- They will complete the legal paperwork to form your new LLC
Erika Kullberg Free Resources
- Free Legal Guide – Discover the four potentially expensive legal blunders you may be making as a blogger, entrepreneur, internet company owner, or creative.
- Free Trademark Guide –Track your net worth by downloading the free net worth tracker Erika use.
- Free Budget and Expense Tracker -Track your expenses and set a budget by downloading Erika’s free budget & expenses tracker.
- Free YouTube Guide – Videos about growing a YouTube channel
- and more
What Is YouTube’s LUFS, And How Loud Should You Master For YouTube?
Youtube broadcasts audio at around -14 LUFS. Both streaming services will drop the volume to about -14 LUFS if a song has a loudness level of -9.5 LUFS (for example, AC DC Back In Black).
This is terrific news. It pushes artists to produce more dynamic and less compacted music. If you’re a producer, composer, or performer, you’ve undoubtedly heard of the ‘Loudness War.’
The loudness war’s idea is that “the louder your recording, the better it will sound to your listeners.” That is not always the case.
What Does Mastering A Video Mean?
Even if you’ve heard the word before, new and experienced engineers aren’t always clear about what they’re looking for when perfecting audio and video production.
We’re here to break it down for you.
The final step in audio and video post-production is mastering.
Mastering is balancing the sonic elements of a stereo mix and optimizing playback across all systems and media formats. Traditionally, equalization, compression, limiting, and stereo enhancement tools are used in mastering.
Mastering is the final polish that transforms a finished mix into a release that listeners can enjoy on all devices, from tiny iPhone speakers to massive dance club sound systems.
- Provide and maintain services that will protect against spam fraud and abuse
- Analyze audience interaction and site analytics to see how our services are being utilized.
- Improve the quality of their existing services and create new ones.
- Measure the effectiveness of ads before and after they are put out.
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings.
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on any app, and across the web.
This will later show personalized ads depending on your settings and the quality of those services.
For Non-Personalized Content And Ads
Non-personalized content and adverts that you see may be impacted by variables such as the material you’re now reading and your location. Advertisements are provided depending on the user’s general location.
Personalized Content And Ads
Personalized information and adverts may be based on those items and your activities, such as other browser extension searches and YouTube videos you watch. Customized content and advertisements include:
- More relevant results and recommendations.
- A customized YouTube homepage.
- Ads tailored to your interests.
Is Erika Kullberg A Scam?
So, is Erika Kullberg a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Erika Kullberg makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no absolute guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is an extremely active income (NOT passive).
There’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and makinmaking moneyr.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a ofday (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s an actual lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection are all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They can travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more aout Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Erika Kullberg?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a bit of time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to be working to make more money constantly. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Erika Kullberg which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.