As a business owner, I know you want your company to grow as fast as possible. And what better way to do that than with the help of the internet.
Although it may not be free, you’ll have to find a company that can give you potential clients.
The good thing is I might have the answer for you. This might be the next stepping stone for your business to expand.
As a customer, you want to work with business lead sellers that offer a reasonable price, work in a timely manner, and do a good job.
We’ll talk about whether buying leads from Angie’s List is the right way for you to build your contracting business.
Before we proceed, let me tell you that…
Angie’s List is a lead generation program. And frankly, this is probably one of the better business models out there.
However, Angie’s List isn’t our #1 choice here. Digital Real Estate program is.
There’s a right way and a wrong way to do things in lead generation.
The wrong way involves chasing clients, and using either outdated templates or poor-performing Facebook ads to get cheap leads that never buy or even answer the phone.
This creates a ton of client turnover, forces you to do a lot of selling, as well as experimenting with different types of ads and campaigns.
It’s a very active business model, and is more of a self-created job.
However, the right way to do lead generation involves building assets that YOU own and control.
Assets that attract high-quality, ready-to-buy customers to YOU, that you can then flip to the client for a fee.
The lead generation program recommends shows you how to do this in a way that creates passive monthly income, instead of forcing you to work round the clock to keep things going.
This program shows you how to create an income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything.
<INSERT IMAGE HERE> STILL GETTING PAID
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Angie’s List, keep reading.
What Is Angie’s List?
Angi connects people with home improvement services. Angi is an online company that used to be called Angie’s List. They give information and verified reviews from homeowners.
Angi is a service provider that helps people find experts for home improvement jobs. You can read reviews from other clients to make sure they are good. With Angi, you can also compare prices and book directly.
How Does Angies List Work?
Angi is similar to a search engine. You tell Angi what you need assistance with, and she will show you all of your local possibilities.
You may either book immediately or obtain business estimates and compare them to others. Angi also includes ratings and both critical and positive reviews from previous customers.
Home services offered through Angi include:
- House cleaning
- Pest services
- Lawn services and yard work
- Electrical work
- Interior painting
- Handyman service
- Window cleaning Roofing
How Much Does Angie’s List Cost?
Angi can help you acquire service estimates, investigate contractors, and book services. Membership packages with advantages are also available. If you need extra, there are membership levels with additional benefits.
- Angie’s Savings Membership: Members have a 20% discount on more than 150 fixed-price services.
- Angie’s List Green: Legacy members receive the benefits of the Angi website, plus a digital subscription to Angi Magazine.
- Angie’s List Silver: Legacy members will have a 20% off pre-priced services, plus a printed and online subscription to Angi Magazine.
- Angie’s List Gold: Legacy members will also have all the benefits of the Silver membership, plus the benefits of a Complaint Resolution Team to help if an issue arises with a company.
For information about membership costs, start by creating an account on Angi’s website. You can send an email or call the company for more information. You can also google them.
Is Angie’s List Legit?
Angi is a fantastic company.
It has over 250,000 specialists in over 500 home improvement categories on its network. You can also look for local companies. They provide information such as reviews and costs. If you are unhappy with anything, Angi will make things right.
If you need a contractor for your home project, use Angi to get quotes from multiple prescreened companies at no charge!
Angie’s List FAQs
Who Owns Angi?
The company that is in charge of Angi is called IAC. They have many other companies, including Dotdash and Care.com. IAC is based in New York City.
How Do I Use An Angi Coupon?
If you have an Angie’s List coupon code, put it during the checkout process on the website or app.
When paying for your service directly with the contractor, you will need to download the “Angi” app and deliver them using your phone after locating a contractor you like on their site.
Do Angi Pros Have To Pass A Background Check?
Yes, they verify each person’s background before hiring them by checking for criminal records and making sure they are licensed to be hired.
How Do I Cancel My Membership In Angie’s List?
You can cancel your business account on Angie’s List by going online to your account. You can also call them.
How Can I List My Business On Angi?
If you are one of the small business owners out there, you can create a free profile for your company so that people know about it when they post reviews about your work.
Angie’s List Bad Review:
Some individuals believe that Angie’s List is a shady company. People have conflicting feelings; some individuals believe Angie’s List has conflicting views because they get compensation from the businesses they rank.
According to Jeff Blyskal, Sr. Editor for Consumer Reports, Angie’s List makes a huge point of claiming to be consumer-driven. However, he says that advertising accounts for 70% of their earnings.
This can make it hard to find out which company you want to hire because you will only look at the first few sales page of the companies who advertise with them. They are not honest and straight forward with people about this issue.
Angie’s List Bogus Rating? – Good Reviews?
The Consumer Federation of America issued a comment on the subject. In early 2019, they said, “Angie’s List delivers superior treatment to marketers, and customers believe that these advertisers are the best.”
The group found shreds of evidence that the site had bogus customer Better Business Bureau reviews. Many large businesses have a high rating even though they only have one review. This makes it difficult for people to trust the site and find reliable contractors.
Poor Customer Service?
Cory from Forest Lake, Minnesota, had an issue while attempting to delete his plumbing company profile from Angie’s List. He said that he had to shut it down due to an accident. But when he wanted to take it down, they refused.
They said that the plumbing company is no longer in business and would not be deleted. This is a caution to anybody else wanting to have their Angie’s List profile removed: don’t spend your time or money with them!
A user from Howell, MI, said he got bad service from Angie’s List. They could not finish the job, and after many phone calls, they never came back.
The poor communication caused the customer to pay more than expected for the work.
Angie’s List Plan Pricing?
If you want to sign up for Angie’s List, you have to pick a plan. There are three plans.
- The free green membership plan lets you look at reviews of companies and people in the area.
- The Silver plan costs $25 each year. It includes reviews, a magazine, guarantees for quality access service pros and fair prices, unlimited access to an online guide that tells you what things should cost (the “Bluebook”), as well as project scheduling tools.
- The Gold membership plan is $99.99 a year. It includes the perks of the Green and Silver plans, plus more. Complaint resolution, “handy chat,” access to emergency line service, instant hire, and eCommerce savings are all included.
The Difference Of Home Advisor And Angie’s List
Home Advisor costs somewhat more than Angie’s List. It costs about $300 per year and connects you with higher-paying employment.
Most users suggest Home Advisor for large renovations rather than little ones. Even so, you must pay a charge each time you get a new lead from them.
Angie’s List doesn’t charge you a fee. There are ads that you can buy to make your handyman business more visible. For small jobs and projects, Angie’s List is better than Home Advisor.
Is Angie’s List Worth It For Contractors?
Some people think that Angie’s List is no good. But others have found it to be a good place to find professionals for your business.
Before proceeding, you must consider the benefits and drawbacks of joining up and understand what you are getting into.
Overall, Angie’s List has proven to be beneficial for some individuals, but be cautious since there are often issues.
Tips For Angie’s List
If you want to use Angie’s List, here are some tips for how to do it:
- Keep track of your Angie’s List leads. Check to see whether your investment in Angie’s List is worthwhile. Using their phone number, you can track where your consumers or clients are coming from and ensure they are coming from a good place!
- Get recent customers to write more reviews on your site by giving them a small rebate if they do so.
- Respond to messages quickly when people message you on Angie’s List. Otherwise, the person may not want to do business with you anymore.
- If you get a bad review, try to resolve the issue. If you do, then the review will be deleted, and the customer will be asked to update their review. Any contractor can get a poor review at some point in time. What separates the good contractors from the bad ones is how they handle those unflattering reviews.
Is Angie’s List A Scam?
So, is Angie’s List a scam? Not technically. It’s a perfectly respectable lead generation program.
It’s just not our #1 choice.
Because Digital Real Estate has taken the lead generation model and put it on steroids. It innovates on every part of the business model and makes it so accessible that pretty much anyone can succeed at it.
What if you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
You can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Angie’s List?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Unlike other lead generation models, Digital Real Estate gives you full ownership over every single asset, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Angie’s List which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.