If you’re here, you must be interested in Agency Master Academy.
I will be reviewing this course and give you everything you need to know before you decide if this is right for you.
Your questions will be answered by the end of this article.
Scroll down for more information.
Agency Master Academy is an ad agency course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Agency Master Academy, keep reading.
What Is Agency Master Academy (AMA)?
The Agency Master Academy is a one-on-one coaching and training program that will educate you on how to run a profitable social media marketing firm.
The program’s founder, Jeff Baxter, shows how to create ad campaigns for local businesses and professionals.
Suppose you want to work with corporations and professionals. The Agency Master Academy can help you learn the skills you need and show you how to get them as clients.
Who Is Jeff Baxter?
Jeff began his online journey in 2008. After graduating high school, Jeff worked as an affiliate marketer, selling products for other people’s websites in exchange for a commission.
Jeff swiftly concluded that the main winners were not the affiliates. This time around, it was up to the manufacturers.
So Jeff became a product designer. Zig Ziglar once said, “You will get all you desire in life if you help enough other people achieve their dreams.”
He began by offering free webinars on entrepreneurship to sell consultancy packages. He eventually made enough money from those webinars to pay for advertising and grow the firm.
One of his courses, Consulting Master Academy, was inspired by this.
He also founded and ran Ad Ninja Pro, an advertising agency. In Agency Master Academy, he shares the wisdom he’s gained through running his agency with you.
His online enterprises have since evolved into six-figure monthly incomes from his early days as an affiliate.
However, can you put your faith in him?
How Does Agency Master Academy Work?
Jeff demonstrates what he does and how it works in his free training. If you haven’t seen it yet, he simplifies it into two simple steps.
Step 1 – Prospect
- Use the Facebook Ads Library to find local businesses that aren’t advertising.
- Use the templates that Agency Master Academy gives you to find new clients (local businesses that aren’t already advertising).
Step 2 – Land Clients And Setup Facebook Ad Campaign
- A retainer fee negotiates.
- Organize your client’s ad spending.
- Their marketing initiatives target their ideal customer (age, gender, city and radius).
- Create and run commercials
Your obligation as an agency owner is to ensure that your customers are satisfied. To keep the phones ringing, keep the advertising going.
You have complete control over how much you charge each client. If you’re just getting started, aim for a fee of $1,000 to $5,000. You can charge more for new clients if you have greater knowledge, confidence, and a track record to back up your fee increase.
If you’re evaluating a client’s ability to pay for your services, don’t forget that they are also paying for their advertising. As a result, their advertising account is linked directly to their credit card.
Agency Master Academy Training Program
It takes more than just following the steps outlined above to start your own Social Media Marketing Agency.
Agency Master Academy is one of the fastest-growing training programs in the United States for entrepreneurs who want to start or grow their social media marketing agency.
Each module is separated into the following sections:
Agency Master Academy Course Curriculum
- Module 1, “Foundations of Business,”
- Module 2: How to Create a Sales Funnel for Client Acquisition
- Module 3: How to Find Clients for Your Agency Without Spending a Dime.
- Module 4: Everything You Need to Know About Facebook Ads
- How to Outsource Your Business (Module 5)
- Bonus: How to Raise Capital for Your Company
Module 1 – Business Foundation
- What type of business structure is suitable for your company’s requirements? Is it better to form an S-Corporation, an LLC, or a sole proprietorship?
- Reduce your focus, recruit clients, and get your price right to launch a successful agency.
- Customers willing to pay more will be easier to get if you can find successful niches.
- The tools need to launch and grow your business.
Module 2 – How To Setup Your Client Acquisition Sales Funnel
- To save time and effort, use automated processes and templates.
- Create a mailing list and set up email automation.
- Jeff demonstrates how to integrate ScheduleOnce and Zapier into your funnel in this video.
- Discover how to create effective video sales letters (VSLs).
- Creating and putting your customer acquisition funnel through its paces
Module 3 – How To Get Clients For Your Agency Without Spending A Dime
- To discover new clients, I’m using Jeff’s methods and LinkedIn.
- Examples of cold calling to acquire new clients.
- Making phone calls to new consumers to enroll them.
Module 4 – All About Facebook Ads
- A step-by-step method for creating effective commercials
- Advertising regulations
- Create a Facebook Business Manager account and encourage your customers to join
- Getting clients to accept Facebook Business Manager as a tool
- Set up Facebook pixels, audiences, and conversions if you haven’t already
- This tutorial teaches you how to set up a dynamic test campaign
- Combinations of online ads that are used as stand-alone campaigns
Module 5 – Outsourcing Your Business: What You Need To Know
- Learn what to outsource and how to outsource it.
- The fundamentals of selling and servicing customers through subcontractors
What Else Do You Get With Agency Master Academy?
Business Funding Secrets
- Jeff talks about how to improve your credit score and get large amounts of money.
- You’ll also receive business and mindset training.
Coaching Calls And Hands-On Support
Currently, Jeff and his certified success coaches give two live coaching calls per week. The online programs with live coaching calls (and chats) are the most helpful to me (not just for internet business).
They allow you to ask questions and get important insights outside the regular curriculum.
Ongoing updates keep you informed of industry and strategic developments.
Agency Master Academy Cost
The cost of Agency Master Academy has also been kept under wraps.
There could be various reasons for this.
First, Agency Master Academy is new and Jeff may be experimenting with pricing. A new material, extra, or support option may affect the price.
It could also be cheaper because onboarding is done by phone. A student’s ability to pay may result in large price discrepancies.
So, if they said $3,000 and you paid $3,000, you’d feel misled if I said I paid $1,500. However, the pricing was fair.
That said, they don’t announce a price mainly to minimize sticker shock.
It may scare customers away before they understand your circumstances and explain what they provide. Agency Master Academy is more than a course.
ScheduleOnce and Zapier are also recommended.
ScheduleOnce is a service that you can use for free, but if you want more features, support, white-label branding, and integrations, you can pay $10 per month for a paid plan.
Zapier is a task automation platform with a limited free plan. Paid plans start at $19.99 monthly for more options (and automation).
One such service is Social Owl, which allows you to easily set up social media profiles, create and post material, and add client advertising, shopping carts, etc.
Who Is Agency Master Academy Good For?
Agency Master Academy requires commitment. It’s not a low-cost, one-time download course. I have many of these on my computer, and you might as well.
This industry necessitates authenticity. You work with clients who are willing to pay you thousands of dollars.
And getting those clients takes hustle.
Conversion rates are low even with good training and templates. Compared to completing it alone (without Agency Master Academy), it is still low.
You should be OK with rejection. It’s all numbers.
You should also have money and not be in a hurry. It is unsuitable for those needing AMA to pay rent this month.
You may start a business quickly, but getting clients takes time. Your clients pay providers in 30, 60, or even 90 days.
This is a fantastic business model. It’s cheaper than most traditional enterprises and has no actual products to deal with.
“The Agency Master Academy’s products and services are not scams,” according to over a dozen entrepreneurs and credible sources.
Is Agency Master Academy A Scam?
So, is Agency Master Academy a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Jeff Baxter makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Agency Master Academy?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Agency Master Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.