Are you looking for ways to have passive income? There’s a lot out there, but there’s no one size fits all approach.
Much extensive research is needed before getting the perfect online business that suits you. How about taking a look at what I’ve got for you?
Do you know what an ad agency course is? Well, do you know who Abu Fofanah is? If not, let me help you.
Many gurus promise to help people learn how to run successful social media advertisements, but the great majority of them fall short of expectations.
I like introducing people to the most profitable money-making options out there available. So I’ve spent the past week studying Abu Fofanah to make sure I’m up to speed on everything.
But before we proceed any further, let me first tell you something…
Ad Prep Academy is an ad agency course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Ad Prep Academy, keep reading.
Who Is Abu Fofanah?
Abu Fofanah is an expert in social media ads and marketing. He utilizes social media marketing strategies to assist companies in increasing sales. Abu Fofanah is from a humble family.
He used to be a migrant laborer who was forced to depart his own country. He worked hard in school to pull himself out of debt.
He, for one, created AD Prep Academy and is knowledgeable in social media marketing, having run his own Facebook and Instagram advertising.
He believes that by conducting social media advertisements for companies, he can help them recover or expand. He promotes himself as a social media marketing guru, yet he does not have a huge social media following. He has around 18K Facebook followers.
He only has 527 subscribers on YouTube. He doesn’t spend a lot of time online. As a basis, enrolling in his training program should be questioned at the very least.
What Is Ad Prep Academy And Power Your Launch?
Abu Fofanah founded Ad Prep Academy and Power You Launch Courses.
The Ad Prep Academy fee is $1497. Isn’t it kinda expensive?
The expense of powering your launch accelerator, on the other hand, is $1997.
Almost $2,000 in total.
Let’s look more closely at what he has to offer.
What Is Ad Prep Academy?
Ad Prep Academy was founded by Abu Fofanah. Advertising on Facebook and Instagram teaches people how to earn money.
Many online businesses use social media as a marketing tool to increase brand visibility.
Ads on Facebook go viral because they help you to target a certain audience, leading to increased purchases.
Running Facebook advertising is difficult if you want a decent return on your ad investment.
Because there are so many experts giving courses on managing Facebook or Instagram advertisements, many individuals are signing up for them. The Ad Prep Academy is one of them.
Abu Fofanah claims to teach you the following:
- How to Use Facebook & Instagram Ads to Create Sales Funnels
- How to Avoid Most Common Mistakes in Social Media Advertising
- How to Use Paid Ads to Drive Traffic
- How to Use Facebook Ads to Increase Sales
Although social media advertisements may assist businesses with internet marketing, they are not always successful. You’ll also need a lot of cash to run advertisements.
What Is Power Your Launch Accelerator?
Power Your Launch Accelerator is normally priced at $5000 but is currently just $1997. As an outcome, your launch accelerator will cost $1997 to purchase still as well. However, it looks like an exact copy of his previously discussed course Ad Prep Academy.
Here’s what you’ll find on the inside.
- How You Can Identify and Reach Your Ideal Customers Online
- Power of the Facebook Pixel and the Step-by-Step Installation Method
- How to Outline Customer profile for targeting
- How to Outline your customer’s objections or pain points
- How to create a list of potential customers to target with your advertising campaigns
- Learn how to create a funnel and your customer journey from the ground up.
- How to write ad copy that resounds with your target market
- How to Clearly Describe Your Offer and Its Benefits
- How to Create and Run Ads (Learn the ads manager)
- How to Create Ad Campaigns From Start to Finish
- How to create, analyze and interpret ad data and results
- How to Create Ads from the Initial Concept
- How to Make Ads Work for You (intro to retargeting and scale)
Do I Recommend Abu Fofanah Courses?
There are considerably better business online options available, in my view, but if you’re desperate to get started… I’m not going to stop you.
Abu Fofanah’s technique will not provide you with ongoing revenue. Working on advertisements is never passive.
The fact is that these programs are quite expensive when it comes to both time and money.
Is Ad Prep Academy A Scam?
So, is Ad Prep Academy a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Abu Fofanah makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Ad Prep Academy?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers.
And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Ad Prep Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.