Managing a business is hard; sometimes, having zero clients can be demotivating.
And, I know that you’re lucky if your company is undergoing a consistent basis of sales.
But we aren’t talking about those things. Here, we are talking about ads and how they can help you.
Well, you’ll learn in this review
But before that…
7 Figure Agency is an ad agency course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and thethem results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’twrongbad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money.
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers.
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything,” offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing, though:
Markets are always changing. They get savvier as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”..”
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare tie and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about 7 Figure Agency, keep reading.
What Is The 7 Figure Agency?
Josh and his wife started their plumbing and HVAC SEO digital marketing agency seven years ago.
During that time, he moved from having no customers to billing roughly $370,000 monthly.
Approximately $4.5 million a year.
Two other agencies failed before he eventually worked out his formula for success.
After promising his wife it would work, his last attempt became his success.
Josh wants to teach you precisely what he achieved and how you can apply it to your digital marketing organization.
7 Figure Agency is here!
Josh and his colleagues help other businesses choose and target a niche.
Josh believes in focusing on one niche and dominating it.
He emphasizes that this may be done without using funnels or social media.
His and his wife’s passion for internet marketing motivated them to build the successful agency you see here.
His company’s mission is to help other agencies attain multiple seven figures marks and be numerous seven-figure agencies.
Josh Nelson Turns Struggling Digital Marketing Agency Owners Into 7-Figure Agency
The “Agency Industry,” full of hype and false promises, has become too much for Josh to stomach. Now that he’s grown his own agency to $370k/m in income, he’s assisting others in doing the same.
Josh Nelson – $370,000/Month And Growing
Josh Nelson founded his digital marketing agency, Plumbing & HVAC SEO, eleven years ago (2011).
They’ve grown from a company with ZERO customers to one that charges $370,000 per month (almost $4 million per year) and is still expanding, but Josh wasn’t an overnight success!
His first digital marketing agency was a terrible disaster. Still, it offered him the lessons he needed to understand what TRULY takes to hit the multi-seven figure level.
How Does It Work?
The fact is that most freelancers and “solopreneurs” are on the verge of burnout, are under constant stress, and are jeopardizing their relationships as a result of their job.
Landing customers, producing results, and maintaining clients like a million-dollar company are three things they excel at to help your organization. It’s difficult to fail after you’ve acquired these skills.
The First Step
Begin recruiting new consumers on a regular basis by convincing them to come to you prepared to pay a higher price.
To get consistent results for your customers, you must have resources that iaresystematized approach.
The Third Step
Your customers would be crazy to abandon you if you didn’t consistently give excellent results and an outstanding experience.
How Freelancers And Seven-Figure Agencies Are Different
Cloning’ Josh Nelson systems are the first step to getting out of the prison you’ve made, according to his book “The Seven Figure Agency Roadmap.”
He wrote this book to assist you in developing your agency into a profitable company that gives you financial freedom, happiness, and a feeling of achievement.
Some Of The Things That Josh Promises
According to Josh Nelson, your digital marketing agency may earn more than $1 millioyearlyar.
“Is it possible that you would believe me? As someone who accomplished it, I can say so with confidence. I intend to assist you in doing the same.
I took a struggling two-person “online marketing agency” and converted it into a $4 million per year agency with 30 people that have been named to the INC 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies for the last four years in a row! “said Josh Nelson
Josh promises to show you that no matter what type of marketing you’re doing for your clients, you can do the same and get the same results!
Hundreds of digital marketing agencies have benefited from his guidance—no strings attached, just direct answers to your questions about how you can make it happen.
What Is The Seven Figure Agency Roadmap: How To Build A Million Dollar Digital Marketing Agency Of Josh Nelson?
The Seven Figure Agency Roadmap should be available to agency owners. Increase your revenue, work when and how you choose ,and help your customers achieve exceptional results… and live the life you desire. Increase your earnings.
The Seven Figure Agency was created to address problems like the following:
- Far too many agencies cannot make the money (or the effect) that they are capable of. They are bogged down in one of the three plateaus Start-up, Struggle, or Even Success.
- Some agencies try to change their mindset. However, this does nothing because it’s not your thinking causing the problem. It’s time to rethink the model.
- Your agency’s business model is entirely unscalable (Manual prospecting to obtain a few leads, following up with prospects rather than getting them to come to yo, and living off project money, so there’s never a stable income or time for you).
- The author has worked with a limited group of agencies for the last five years, guiding them from struggle to success, scale, and significance. Josh Nelson’s approach is unique when it comes to building million dollar agency.
- He explains the best practices that have helped him and the companies he works with becoming million-dollar companies. Anyone who wants to build a digital marketing agency should read this book because it will help them shorten the learning curve and to speed up establishing a successful business. More than seven figures.
When you have The Seven Figure company Roadmap, you don’t have to wait years for a generic digital marketing agency to get off the ground.
Whether you want to manage your schedule or earn six figures in a month, the Seven Figure Agency Roadmap is your guide.
In this step-by-step guide to developing a digital agency, you will learn:
- How Josh went from nearly bankrupt to operating a hypergrowth agency that was named to the Inc 5000 list of the fastest-growing businesses in the United States four years in a row.
- How top agency owners grow to seven figures in a year
- How to establish the team that will manage the day-to-day activities
- How to get $5,000 in monthly recurring revenue for your agency every month
- How to quickly develop authority in any niche so that clients will want to work with you
A companion workbook is included with the purchase of the book. It serves as an aid in putting the concepts into practice:
- With the help of Seven Figure Agency Coaching, I’ve spoken with some people who have achieved seven-figure incomes and either hired or sold their own teams.
- You may use Josh’s templates to create goals, develop your marketing, and track your performance.
- The Seven Figure Agency’s concepts for creating a life tailored to your objectives.
Is 7 Figure Agency A Scam?
So, is 7 Figure Agency a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Josh Nelson makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To 7 Figure Agency?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like 7 Figure Agency which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.